Gary

all the things left unsaid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Gary gets wind of it from the internet out of all ways.

He is browsing the web when suddenly an article with ‘spartace’ written in big bold letters draws his attention (mostly because there is a picture of Ji Hyo and Jong Kook attached to it).

Curiosity gets the better of him so Gary clicks on the article. Mid-way through the article, Gary rises from his chair, eyes trapped open with a dropped jaw. He’s had this inkling feeling whenever he caught a glimpse of them together but he’s never really questioned their relationship (half assuming they were just friends, half being way too pre-occupied with the Monday couple thing to actually notice). They’re all made of speculations he shouldn’t read into and yet he can’t stop himself from thinking that the idea of them together isn’t that far-fetched after all.

-

It hits him hard in the face one evening when the filming is all wrapped.

Gary heads to the male’s changing room to retrieve his phone and change into his casual clothes. He takes the elevator two levels up, walks straight ahead for a few minutes and is about to take his left when he hears Ji Hyo’s voice which is shortly followed by a soft whimper escaping her lips.

He takes cautious steps forward, only poking his head out so as not to be seen.

Jong Kook has Ji Hyo pressed against the wall opposite the male’s changing room. His hands are naturally around her waist, pulling her closer whereas her hands are running through his hair. Jong Kook leans in closer, deepening the kiss as Ji Hyo swings her arms around his neck.

Gary feels his cheeks burning up at a alarming temperature. He thinks of making his way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter