1 OF 1

Wild Pokemon?

Lilycove city.

 

It was a sunny day at lilycove city, people chatting, walking their pokemon around, and things; it was a fine day, but... not for the Choi siblings.

“I told you not to push your pokemon too hard hyung! see? Now your blaziken is sulking and sick, what are you gonna do?”

“I didn’t push blaziken too hard okay, you didn’t help me on those team magma attacks at fortree city, fire against fire is—”

“Is a rough battle I know... but hyung, they got my bag and my pokeballs are there, my azumarill fainted, how supposed I to help? Become a pokemon?”

 

Seungcheol sighs, ignoring his little brother—Vernon and walks faster towards the pokemon center, he need to get his blaziken to recover and forgive him, also vernon’s azumarill to recover and their other pokemons.

 

As they walk into the pokemon center, the place is kinda crowded but luckily there are two nurses that available, and they both strolled over to the nurses, and sit on each counters.

 

“welcome to Lilycove pokemon center! May I help you?”

“uh- my pokemon needs... .... ....”

 

Seungcheol can’t help but laughs a little when Vernon stuttered; the nurse in front of him is totally his type, almost same height, cute face, chubby cheeks, cheerful, it’s all Vernon type and the nurse infront of him—seungkwan— have all of the categories.

 

“so... what can I do for you sir?” a soft voice asked, and seungcheol blinks, right he meed his pokemons full recovery. He turns and tells all the details of his pokemons condition to the orange haired male in front of him. While thinking a little about how the hell all workers in pokemon center looks so ing gorgeous. The nurse infront of him—Jisoo— might be an angel. Soft voice, pretty face that even prettier than girls, bright eyes, dazzling smile. But right, an angel like jisoo is no way a solo player, seungcheol eyes fixed on the ring on the nurse ring finger, and his theory was right when a handsome long haired man walked in and the other nurses sends jisoo playful smirk.

 

“Jisoo hyung! Look who’s here~” the collgate smile nurse— Dokyeom said, his smiles grew impossibly wider.

“Your prince Jeonghan is here, princess jisoo...” seungkwan said.

“jeonghan hyung! Jisoo hyung taking a handsome guy as a costumer~~ aren’t you jealous??” the tall one—Mingyu teased.

“just call my little brother, and you go have fun with jeonghan hyung~” the handsome, brunette one—junhui said.

“aigoo hong jisoo, don't keep your man waiting~” the head nurse—Hoshi  said, while grinning, his eyes disappear and the room laughs when the Ralts he was taking care of cups his face, looking confused, like asking ‘where were your eyes gone Mr?’.

 

 

Jisoo blushes as jeonghan take a seat on the waiting chair, smiling to him and jeonghan’s abra walk towards him and hug his leg. Jisoo said his apologize to seungcheol about, he can’t continue his job because a personal matter, but he’ll get another nurse he said, giving the blaziken blue pokeblock that the blaziken happily take, before runs to the nurse office and comeback saying that the other nurse is getting ready.

 

“minghao is a great nurse, your pokemon will be handled by love don't worry” jisoo said smiling, and apologize once again before bowing, patting the blaziken head before leaving, laughing as his skitty runs towards him and jumped into his arms.

 

And when jisoo walked out the door with jeonghan and his abra, holding his skitty in his arms, the head nurse, hoshi smiles and sighs.

 

“ah... look how perfect jisoo is... pretty, smart, loveable, rich, his soon to be husband is a GYM Leader, but still he’s so humble and even decide to work here, I hope my son will be like him someday...”

 

His words were agreed by the nurses and the costumers who know jisoo, even seungcheol and vernon. Seungcheol was too busy looking on his pokedex and didn’t realise another presence until he heard another soft voice and his blaziken purrs, just this one voice sounds cuter.

 

“aren’t you one sweet blaziken” the voice said.

 

Seungcheol looks up and stunned. There’s a rainbow haired angel, sitting across of him with a sylveon laying under his working chair  playing with a ball  and gardevoir by his side helping to make the pokemons feels calm, the rainbow haired angel was patting his blaziken’s head, and checking his others pokemon condition. Doe eyes, small face, cute nose, kissable lips, pastel rainbow hair. Seungcheol blinks, is someone can really be that gorgeous?

 

“oh, hi Mr. Choi, I’m minghao... from the quick scan I did, your blaziken need a full day rest he’s beaten badly right?” minghao said, caressing the said pokemon, “your slugma and vulpix are okay, just let them rest out of their pokeball, and for your absol and your mightyena give them ZINC for their defense, their defense fall far from standard that they could possibly injured badly in a battle... do you prefer to take care of them in your care or here? If here, I can get a room for you and your pokemon”

 

Minghao smiles sweetly at seungcheol, and seungcheol didn’t even realise that vernon giving him a weird look and minghao’s sylveon nudging him on his leg, asking him to take the vitamin receipt from him. Seungcheol open his mouth to answer the nurse question, but looks like his heart have a mind of its own and using the chance to voice it out...

 

“are you a rare pokemon? Because I think I want to catch and keep you...”

 

The pokemon center went silent.

Minghao blinks.

Seungkwan blinks.

Vernon’s jaw drop.

Even minghao’s gardevoir looks at seungcheol with weird stares— even minghao’s sylveon drop the receipt paper from its mouth staring at seungcheol.

 

And... Junhui, from across the room blinks, before standing up, walking towards minghao’s counter, glaring at seungcheol.

 

“Sorry, what did you said to my baby brother?...” junhui asked obviously hating the sudden-pickup line event occurred before, glaring down at stunned seungcheol who’s still looking at minghao.

 

Vernon blinks and stands up. “He said, yes we will take the room! One big room for resting please! Two beds for humans and 2 big mattresses for 10 pokemons please!” talking to minghao, and finished his consultation session with seungkwan.

“o-oh okay!” minghao said, blushing as he typing on the computer. “can you guys follow me?” minghao said, standing up as his colleague and his gardevoir dragged his older brother away, who’s looks like want to struggle seungcheol to death.

 

Minghao walks towards a door followed by vernon, and when seungcheol want to follow, the tall nurse grab his hand.

 

“huh?”

“Careful of the big bad brother... I tried to make minghao fall for me once and there’s a rock fell upon me, also a big fist and a little nightmare...” mingyu said.

 

Seungcheol blinks not really get what the tall nurse mean, but then when mingyu turn his head a little and he follows, he find a graveler, a hariyama, and a shuppet looking at them both, there Seungcheol know that minghao is not just anybody to be play around with.

 

 

 

 

a/n : I DON'T KNOW WHY I PRACTICALLY SHIP SEUNGCHEOL WITH EVERYONE IN SEVENTEEN... AND MANLY!JEONGHAN SUB!JISOO IS LIFE, DON'T JUDGE ME ;___; MY FIRST SEVENTEEN POKEMON!AU :3

 

 

and here's a little gallery for you guys ehehe.. how they look and their pokemons (the only mentioned).

 

seventeen and their pokemons :

 

seungcheol :

Blaziken (fire / fight)

 

Slugma (fire)

 

Vulpix (fire)

 

Absol ( dark type)

 

Mightyena (dark type)

 

 

 

jeonghan :

abra - psychic

 

jisoo :

skitty (normal type) :

(the only gif because skitty is my favorite pokemon HAHAHAH)

 

hansol :

azumarill (water / fairy type) :

 

minghao :

gardevoir (fairy type):

 

sylveon (fairy type):

(oops hahahah another gifs, sorry for being biased of the pokemons)

 

 

Jun :

graveler (rock / ground type):

 

hariyama (fighting type) :

 

shuppet (ghost type) :