Chapter I

Obsession: Into The Light

GD POV –

    “I’m really sorry.” He said putting my family ring in my hand. “But…..I can’t love you anymore.” After he said that he walked away.

     I my hand around the ring and fell agents the wall. I stopped the tears from coming out. I looked at the ring then looked up and rain after him. I couldn’t find him when I got to the front.

    “Why!” I yelled as I fell to my knees. Tears started forming in my eyes.

    “Mr. Ji-yong lets get you back to your room.” A nurse said picking me up from the floor.

 

     Two days passed and I was released from the hospital. I didn’t go home, instead I went to the house where Top and Daesung lived. When I got to the house there was no one there. I wander where they are. I thought to myself as I left the house.

    It was dark by the time I got home. As I walked into my apartment everything was how I left it. The curtains the Top and I put up where still there. When I sat down on my bed I saw a picture of Top and I on my side table. When I turned it over There was something on the back.

GD sorry I have to do this to you.

It wouldn’t surprise me if you hate me fore putting you throw all this.

I will a ways love.

T.O.P

    Tears started falling out of my eyes, I cried my self to sleep that night.

 

Daesung POV-

    I was in the kitchen when I heard the door open I walked in to the hall and saw Top on the floor crying.

    “Top.” I said walking over to him. “What happened? Is GD ok?”

    “I made him cry.” He said wiping his tears away. “I gave him the ring back. Hell be better in om not in his life.”

    “Why do you say that. He loves being around you, and you love being with him.” I helped his up and walked him to the kitchen.

    “I’m a vampire, has Human. The only way it would work out is if I turn him in to one of us.”

    “Then do it. You have the power to do it and-”

    “NO.” Top yelled with his eyes turning blue. “I don’t want him going throw all this.”

    “Things are changing. Akasha is dead.”

    “I’m leaving.” Top said as he got up and walked out of the room.

    Oh Top what’s going throw your mind. I thought as Top walked out of the room.

 

Top POV-

    I walked up stares to get my stuff. As I was packing I saw a picture of GD and I. we where both sitting on the couch. He was in my arms and we where both happy. I turned it over and wrote on the back. When I walked back down stares Daesung was gone.

    I went to GD’s place and put the picture on the table next to his bed. I laid my head on his pillow. It smellies like him. I thought as I hugged it. Before I knew it I fell asleep on his bed.

    The next night I woke up and knew I had to leave before I see him. I went to the airport and got a one way ticket to America. I’m sorry GD. I will always love you. Hope you have a better life with out me in it. I thought as the plane took off.

 

 

Hi Hi! I’m really sorry that this chapter is coming out really late. I didn’t like the way that I started the story so I’m redoing it. I will try posting 1 or 2 chapters a month. I hope you like it and tell me what you think.(^_^)