Meet you at night winter

Meet you at night winter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MEET YOU AT NIGHT WINTER

 

 

Jiyeon is going to be a lucky girl after her heart was finally had been accepted by Hyomin, The one and only girl that she love so much. It had been a month already but today her confess is finally being accept

 

Jiyeon and Hyomin are childhood friends but that’s change after Jiyeon finally felt a love from Hyomin sincere when she started to get into a same school with her. Jiyeon is a nerd girl back there, she’s easily to get trick by the others classmate and she always got bully by them but that’s all change when Hyomin protecting her and always beside her. Fight for her sake.

 

That’s how she was fall in love with Hyomin and she hid the feeling toward Hyomin but now, she’s finally admit that her feelings on Hyomin was true and wanted it to be more than a friendship. Jiyeon came to Hyomin’s house like always she did in every night and wanted to tell her how much she love with her.

 

“Unnie, would you accept me more than a sister or friend?” Jiyeon came to her room with a flower that she bought yesterday. At first, Hyomin seem hesitated to accept it because she and Jiyeon known as a best friend and not more than that but suddenly, Hyomin smiled to Jiyeon and gently nodded her head as agreed. She took the flower from Jiyeon hands and smelt on it.

 

It was a nice flower and smell good because it was mix with Jiyeon perfume. Jiyeon eyes finally getting bigger than usual she was. Jiyeon couldn’t describe on how she’s happy when Hyomin accept her. Since that night, Jiyeon kept smiling sheepishly even when she’s back to her home. It was the best moment for that night.

 

 

The next day, it was Hyomin birthday. Jiyeon decided to make a surprise on her girlfriend. She bring a flower like she bought yesterday to Hyomin with a heart shape chocolate and some note confession on how beautiful Hyomin was in Jiyeon eyes.

 

 

On that night, Jiyeon came to Hyomin’s house, she doesn’t bear to knock the door. She already had duplicate of Hyomin key house. The sound door was cracked and Hyomin still didn’t heard the present that Jiyeon came sneaking on her. Without thinking too much, she’s in rushed went to her room but it’s stopped when Jiyeon heard a light moan came from Hyomin’s room.

“W-What’s going on right there?” said Jiyeon haltingly, she didn’t thinking negatively about her girlfriend but it way too suspicious and made Jiyeon anxiety came through her mind. “No Jiyeon, don’t ever think like that about Hyomin. She’s nice with you” Jiyeon deal with that negative thinking by shaking her head and smile instead before opened the without knocking.

 

“Baby, I bring you…” Jiyeon doesn’t want the reality came real and she supposed to be not in there at first. She saw Hyomin locks her lips with another girl, that’s seemed familiar to Jiyeon.

 

It was Lee Jihyun also known as Qri, she’s a school heartthrob and everyone would fall in love with her because she’s very beautiful plus she is a y type person but Jiyeon hate her so much because she’s the one who started bullied her when she was enrolled in that school first.

 

“B-Baby..” Jiyeon said with a shocked expression came from her face. She doesn’t made any upset first because it doesn’t meant anything and they’re also no prove that Hyomin would play cheat on her.

 

“looks like the nerd is here baby” Qri smirked while continued all over Hyomin neck. Jiyeon jaw dropped out as Hyomin didn’t pull it back but gave Jiyeon with a cynical smiled.

 

“Why Hyomin?” Jiyeon step back slowly to the door. Hyomin chuckled along with Qri. Since that, Jiyeon finally realized that she also played with her heart this time. It’s hurt to see the truth about Hyomin.

 

She love her so much but why she did that  Jiyeon tears is finally streaming down to her cheeks and her heart is finally felt hurt with the scene that she saw. She slammed the door behind her and ran faster from there as fast as she could.

 

She doesn’t have any friends except for Hyomin but she knew what will happen tomorrow. They would make fun of her. Now, she’s all alone in the bridge, let out all the emotion and tears down to the water.

 

The cold breeze was against her skin, she forgot to bring her sweater before she went into Hyomin’s house. It was winter anyway. JIyeon can’t accept the reality on how Hyomin was just playing on her from the start; they plan to have a fun on her. She gave all of her heart to Hyomin but suddenly, she just broke up just like that. She doesn’t know why all of them were so mean to her, she’s never done anything bad with them before but they’re love to see her suffer.

Then Jiyeon finally realized that she is just no one for them, someone that easily to let them fool on her, she’s nothing special for them, just someone can be entertains by hurting herself and to end this…

 

Jiyeon stand in the end of the bridge and there was no holder to block her way, the tears was nonstop from falling down, she was cried heavily and started to remember the dreams and everything  that she wanted before but suddenly fade away from her mind. Everyone around her was cruel.

 

“I’m so sorry mom, dad” She shut her eyes when she remembered the moment that she had when her parent was around her, it was nice and happy when she was with them but after their gone because they involved with the car accident, both of them are committed death because fell from the cliff. Since that time, Jiyeon lose everything.

 

She loses someone special, she loses her old school and they’re all gone after that but when Hyomin came to her life. The moment she had when she was around her parent was started to come back but it’s all gone again.

 

“Arghhhh!” She shouted and her left feet started to make a step to the front. Her eyes finally came wide but back to shut when thinking that she would be better die than live along with this cruel world again and face the reality that she will be alone.

 

 

Out of the blue, there’s someone hugging her from back, jump to the left side until they both fell on the hard to the floor bridge. Jiyeon eyes started to become bigger again. There’s someone was save her from suicide.

 

“Yah pabo, are you lost your mind!” She yelled at Jiyeon and facing Jiyeon face with mad expression. Jiyeon eyes stick onto a girl at front of her, she has a ponytail red hair and she’s very beautiful for her sight. Her heart started to make a beat, a fast beat like the first time she saw Hyomin.

 

‘No, not again. Aren’t you tired already Jiyeon! Please, please make it stop!” She hit her chest many times and started to cry again. “I wanna die. Please let me die!” Jiyeon cried and sat on the bridge while wailing hardly that night.

 

“Hey hey, stop it!” She said while held Jiyeon hands. Fortunately, JIyeon finally felt calm and started to stop her reaction. “There..” She said while gave the brightest smile to Jiyeon and without expecting, Jiyeon hand wrapped all over her neck and started to cry on her shoulder.

She was shocked at first but she knew that Jiyeon was through a hard day. She let Jiyeon hugged her and rest her head on her shoulder. Crying all over and the tears was made her sweater to become wet but she just ignored it and waiting for Jiyeon to become calm again.

 

When Jiyeon regained some power, she pushed gently the girl body away from her. She held

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter