Final

Always Be There For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Always Be There For You


For the past few day, i shut all the line. My phone, my SNS networking and sometimes even my door. I cannot face the world. Didn't it amazing when the whole world know about your relation but suddenly they heard about the break up. It's happen so fast. I still can't forget the thing about us. Huh....i don't know how much time i sigh but what i really need right now is a little vacation.  Yes the story of our breaking news Kwon Yuri and Oh Seung Hwan. Isn't that a little shocking for the world i mean it happen just because i'm an idol.

The rest of the girl are giving me a none stop advise. I know they caring about me. Indeed they are someone that i treasure so much. They are all i got after my family.


* Flashback *


"Yuri ah...forget about it okay. We know how hard you have to face it but in the same time we want you to always remember that we are all here for you". She once said to me. 

"And don't worry so much how you will face it because didn't Yoona, Tiffany and i have the same situation before. Expecially Yoona, she have to endure so much hate from the fans. Do you remember about it Yul?". She sit beside me and hand me a water that she get from the kitchen.

Yeah Yoona, who can forget about her breaking news. About her and Lee Seung Gi. I admit they are a perfect couple but we can't do anything if their love line is happen to be in half way. 

"Don't worry Tae, i just need a time to heal. Forget about that can we? And i want to know, did we have another schedual?". I ask while laying at her lap. 

"As i know, we don't have any of it until next week. Why are you asking?". She caress my hair. Though i'm her friend, she perfectly act like my mother.

Taeyeon, a great leader in this century. She did everything to make sure we always in a comfort. But until now, i don't understand. Why are some people send so much hate for her? She's a lovely one right?.

"If in that case, can't i take a vacation?. I mean, you know that i need it so much".

"Well Yuri, if you want it. I can talk to our manager. Where you want to go?".

"Some where far from here and far from him maybe. Kekeke...".

"Don't make a joke Yul, it's not funny".

"Nah, don't take so serious. I don't decide where want to go yet but i will let you know later alright Tae?". I take her hand and hold it while i'm smiling.

"You better do it Yul. If you leaving in silent, you know someone will always find you". And that she leave me alone at the living room.


* Flashback End *


I shake my head when i remember my short conversation with Taeyeon. And i make a little smile. I know there is someone that care for me so much. I wonder, didn't she have her own life. I mean, she can do everything that she want and she is always busy. But how did she find a time to even care for all of us? She's can make her time to visit Sunny at radio station. She can watch maknae theater p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter