Chapter 2: Joy

Run *Bts Jin*

Joy; a feeling of great pleasure and happiness
Jin
You
V
Jungkook
Suga
Jimin
Jhope
Rapmon

Btw ignore the underline and bold and italic stuff cuz i typed this on wattpad and there are no colors.

Y/N POV

I woke up the next morning in an unfamiliar place. Oh yeah Bts took me in. How could i forget that? I stood up and walked toward the door. There's no one here.... It's like 8 AM. There's a note on the table.

Dear (y/n),

We had a meeting so we'll be home at 1:00. Get ready before then because Jin hyung wanted to take you somewhere. I don't know where. Well good luck. Our Umma is weird... 
Your BEST friend,  Taehyung

P.S TAEHYUNG IS LYING IM YOUR BEST FRIEND 
P.S.S NO HES NOT. JUNGKOOK IS THE ONE LYING!
IS NOT!
IS TOO
IS NOT
IS TOO
KIDS STOP
P.S.S.S (Y/N) I DONT KNOW YOU THAT WELL BUT IM YOUR HORSE NEIGH!

O.O

WTF. IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE. Oh there's Japchae on the table. I ate it. THIS IS THE BEST JAPCHAE IVE EVER HAD! I finished the entire bowl. By the time i finished it was 11:30......

Ok cool it took me three hours to eat. I quickly took a shower and slid on my clothes. Then i just sat there watching 'I'm a cyborg but that's OK' (WATCH THIS MOVIE OMG RAIN THOOOO ITS SO CUTE) .

After 30 minutes i heard the door unlocking. I slowly looked to my right. They were back. But namjoon wasn't?

"AHHHH HYUNG PROTECT ME THERES A GHOST ON OUR COUCH!!!!"
"Jimin-ah that's just (Y/N)"
"Oh... Sorry (Y/N) I thought you were a ghost."
"It's okay Jimin-ssi"

Surprisingly that doesn't faze me.

"Come on (Y/N) let's go. We have to go somewhere."
"Okay."
"HYUNG NOONA BUY US FOOD!"
"AISH THERES JAPCHAE ON THE TABLE!"
"What? No there isn't???"
"UGH FINE WE'LL GET SOMETHING!"

Heheehehehhe. I ate all the Japchae ψ(`∇')ψ.
We went to his car.

"Seokjin-ssi where are we going?"
"Call me oppa and I'll tell you."
"O-ok... O-oppa Where are we going?"
"We're going to..... A place!"

I stared emotionless at him(; ̄ェ ̄)...

"AISHH AT LEAST SHOW EMOTION!!"

No thanks. He just sat there in frustration the rest of the way there.

We finally got there. ?

'Dog adoption center'???

"The kids have been begging me for a dog and for Taehyung's late birthday present I'm getting him a dog."

Oh cool. That's nice.

Once we got inside there were many parents and their children looking for dogs.

"Oh you're Jin from BTS! Are you looking for a dog?" An employee said.
"Yes we are. But we'll tell you when we're ready."
"Oh ok!"

The lady skipped away. My eyes followed her. She was telling her friends something then they took their phones out and were taking pictures of me and Jin.

OMO HOW COULD I NOT NOTICE??? Jin and i were holding hands!

"O-oppa! Our hands!"
"Hm? So what let them see."

WHAT? Ok just ignore them!

We continue to look for a dog. All the dogs look very excited to see us. But then we got to pen with only one dog in it. It was a shiba inu puppy.

"Um excuse me? Miss?"
"Yes?"
"Why is that puppy all alone?"
"Oh well you see her brother and sister were adopted. But the woman who adopted them didn't want that one. She said it was too weak and not good for her boys."
"What was the woman's name?"
"It was uhhh... Hana T-Turner?"

That's my mother... Of course she left the weakest one. Just like how she left me.

"Oh of course. Can i see the dog?"
"Okay."

She opened the pen and i stepped inside. Jin saw and he followed me. The poor puppy was neglected... Her eyes are sad. When i petted her , her ears perked up. I started to play with her.

For the first time in a long time... I smiled. I never smiled this much in four years. I was happy... I was feeling Joy.

Jin POV
She did it... She's smiling. She's feeling Joy. All because of a dog that went through the same situation as she did.

"You want her?"
"Yea..."
"EXCUSE ME! Miss we'll take this one!"
"Okay!"

We filled out forms and stuff. We got her food and basic necessities and we went home.

"What're you gonna name her?"

"Joy..."

The feeling that she felt today. When we got to the building i checked my phone. Something popped up. It says 'BTS Jin dating?'

I'm so sorry (Y/N)....

~~~Flashback To meeting brought to you by Wolf children people stuffs?~~~

"Jin stay here. The rest of you go practice for your next comeback." The CEO said.
"Yes?"
"Jin, earlier today Namjoon got in an accident. We are afraid his fans will want to sue us so we want you to create a scandal to cover it up. You will need to keep it up for 2 months. Then you can do whatever you want."
"Scandal?"
"Yes we understand that there is girl living with you guys so.."
"Fine... I'll do it. But only for Namjoon."

I can't believe this.. I don't want to manipulate her... But Our company... I don't want to make Namjoon the reason our company is being sued...
~end of flashback~

A/N: SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG!!! I was too caught up in the tickets for Exo'luxion! I got the A section tickets!!!! I GET TO BE LIKE RIGHT NEXT TO MY HUNNIE OPPA!!!