Final

My Ultimate Fan

My Ultimate Fan


This weekend is totally lonely for me to seat alone at our home. The rest of the girls is busy with their own scedual. Sooyoung,Yuri and even maknae got to go to the fliming set. Hyoyeon go to meet Min to discuss about their upcoming dance competition. Sunny have to got to the radio station to discuss about the broadcast. Fany and Sica make their own bonding time without asking me and Yoona nowhere to be found.

Huh...what can i do? Thought i am a home person, it doesn't mean i can live alone. Sometime i need company. How come just me don't have anything to do. Well, i can't just stay still at this couch. Okay, i need to make my own lunch and then watch a movie. In a mean time maybe i can try to call one of the girls to back here and seat beside me.

I get up and make my way to the kitchen. Ermmm....what will i cook today? Maybe just a simple one but i can't even think anything. Let see, what have we get here. I open the refregirator and start to take the ingredient. I decide to make a kimbap for myself. 

After the mess i did at the kitchen, i walk toward the living room and switch on the tv. While enjoying my food and watch the movie that i choose suddenly there are knock at the door. I wonder, who is coming in the time like this. If the girls, they had their own key. I wake up lazily and make my way to the door. When i open the door, i don't see anyone there but there are a flower and a box on the floor.

I take the flower with the box and close the door. Then i make my way back to the living room. I take a look at the card and there are some note written. 

' I gave this tulip to lighten up your gloomy day and i had prepared something special in the box. Can u take a look for a while?'

I sigh while shaking my head and without hesitation, i open the box and i can't held myself to make a little scream. It's a colouring book that i look for long time. I wonder, where the hell this person know about this. I take the book out and just make my scream a little loud. What the......how this person even know my favourite dookong and my favourite figure. I clapping my hand and take another look to the mysterious note.

'How about the little present? Did you like it or you already throw it into the bin? Kekeke...and now forgive me with the sudden surprise. Enjoy it well, will you? (^-^)'

From : Your Ultimate Fan !!!

I think hard about the sender might be. But i can't even think anyone right now. Maybe this ultimate fan of mine really know me. Well, i should enjoy it right? I turn of the tv and go to my shared bedroom to take my colouring utensil. Then i start to waste my time with the book and i hug the dookong.

While i in my own world, there are another knock at my door. I wake up and take my step. I open the door and still can't find anybody but there are a parcel on the floor. I take it and bring it to the kitchen. 

There are a note attach at the parcel. I read it and i smile widely.

'Hey there. Did you didn't look at the clock?'

I take a look at the clock and just fine out that its already 5 p.m.

'I believe you just take a look at the clock right? Anyway, this is a food that i had warp for you. Hope you will enjoy it just like my gift earlier. Until next....'

From : Your Ultimate Fan !!!

No wonder my stomach make a noise just now. I didn't eat anything after my slight lunch. 
As i take out one by one, i just found a bag of jellyworm candy. Kyah !!! Even this little thing the person know. Seriously this make my heart flutter for the kindness.

I really have to thank the person if i meet he/she later. I thought this day will become my lonely day, but i guess not at all. The person had send me variety of things. Colouring book, dookong, flower and even a food. Today is heaven.

I take another look at the clock. I wondering wheres the rest of the girl. Didn't they remember the way back home?. Huh...!! i think i will have a little walk. Maybe i can bump into them later. As i got ready and had my shoes done, i open the door but guess what? I just find Yoona in front of the door and just want make a knock. Little did i know, she is holding a bag of plastic and a same box that i recieve this afternoon. I make a frown and that make Yoona chukle nervously and hide them behind her.

"Ehem, did unnie miss anything Yoong? And why are you holding that thing?"

"Well unnie,it's really nothing". She rub the back of her neck and smile shyly.

"If i'm not mistaken, i do get the same box this afternoon. Are you are the one who send them Yoong?". I put both of my hand at my hips.

"Well unnie, you already got me". She laugh and just to make her way inside out home.

"You are not done yet my dongseang. Why are you doing that? You can just get in and give me them instead. Why are you have to knock the door and leave the things on the floor?".

"Unnie, i thought by doing that can full your lonely day. Kekeke...i already know the others schedual and even the maknae. As i myself, i heading back to my parents house. But knowing you are alone, it's make me think to entertine you by sending them. After i put on the floor, i run back to my house". She held my hand to prevent me mad at her. What a clever  girl.

"Plus unnie, i really want to do it for you because i will be your ultimate fan forever !!!". She screaming and i had to close my ears for a while.

"Now it all make sense. Because from the start i just wondering how that the person know my favourite stuff. And even send my jellyworm. My wanting colouring book, my dookong and my favourite figure. But it all make me a litte shiver. Just because i thought there is someone playing with me".

"Don't worry unnie, it just me. If there are someone try to harm you, i'll be there to save you. I'm Him Yoona right. Nothing is possible". She grin and make me smile.

"Yoong, thank you so much for today. My lonely day is not gloomy anymore because i already had someone to take care for me even in a mile away. Lets get in, you still own me a day to spend off".

"Then unnie, i'll be glad to be your company for the rest of the day".

I shaking my head and pull her hand while she is struggling with the box and the plastic. Im Yoona, a person you don't expect to always be there because of her busy life. But she try to fit into your life. She take care for the rest of the girls too. She did a couple time visit her unnies and maknae at the filming set. And bought a coffee to make them stay hot in the cold night. She indeed a person with a big heart. 

I will always love you my dongsaeng. The other unnies and maknae will always love you.

* The End *