I HATE YOU KRIS WU

Never Meant To Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Here's an update guys :) hope you like it .

_____________________________________________________

Momo was in the toilet , infront of the basin , looking at her reflection in the mirror . After what happened in the nurse's room , she kicked Kris' balls and ran out of the room and immediately went to the washroom to clean her tainted lips .  Kris ing wu! Shameless , cocky , mean playboy ing kissed me ! That was my very first kiss and the kisser had to be a virus called KrisWu! I should kill him tonight , during his sleep!???....  She thought and felt like crying . She never imagined her lips ity would be taken away by Kris . She always thought that Taeyang from Bigbang would be the first to kiss her .She has a great obsession on him .His dancing skills are great and she admire everything about him . Lets get back to Kris wu . This freaking ert freaking kissed her . ON THE LIPS !!! It was such a waste . For a girl like her , first kiss meant everything . She always dreamt of having her first kiss with a person she loves . NOT A ERT  . She dreamt of having her first kiss under the moonlight with a cool breeze . NOT INSIDE A STUFFY NURSE ROOM !! She let out a loud scream . Atleast screaming would help her forget about the kiss . No it didnt .Her anger increased . She touched her lips .  His lips are soft , pouty and sweet ! She somehow seems to smile as she thought of the kiss .She widened her eyes as she realized that she complimented his lips . She lightly slapped both of her cheeks . NO!! MOMO .Think about a plan to kill him , not about the kiss !  She went out the washroom but was pushed back by a girl  . She had a confused look . What could it be ?? "Is it true that Kris kissed you ? " The girl with a straight hair pushed Momo to the wall . "WHAT?? How did you know about it ?" She freaked out . No one was suppose to know it even though she didnt want the kiss .God ! His fangirls will kill her even before she get a chance to kill their prince . "So its true" The girl who once had a fierce look now had a sad face . "Please take care of him and invite me to your wedding " The girl cried sadly and Momo just stood there awkwardly .She thought that she was trying to kill her . But the turn in events was something to laugh about . The girl seriously thought that they would get married ? Phweee She prefer to stay single than marry KRIS WU . Not knowing anything to do , she just approached the girl and caressed her back as to comfort her . "Can I borrow your hankerchief?" The sobbing girl asked . Momo nodded awkwardly and handed out her hankerchief to the girl which she took out from her skirt pocket .   Momo was exhausted . The girl wouldnt stop crying . The girl kept on hugging her and all she did was stood there like a statue . Finally when  the girl stopped crying , she blowed her nose on Momo's hankerchief . "Here , thanks " The girl extended her hand for Momo to take her hankerchief .Momo gulped . That was GrosSs . She chuckled nervously and hold her hankerchief in the edge . "EWWWW"She mumbled with a disgusted face when the girl went out of the washroom .  She ignored Kris the whole day .

 

 

Eyes were fixed on her . Some were glaring at her . Some snickered . The next day she went to school and walked on the hallway , she received all those . She went inside her class and it was the same . She got the exact same sta
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter