"YoSeob...I"

FanGirl's Dream

[YoSeob's POV]



"Yang Yo Seob... Are you confessing to me now?" She asked while covering her red face.



"Yes I am my lovely yeobo~" I replied cheekily.



"Yah! Did I say I'm yours yet?! Why did you say I am your yeobo?!" She crossed her arm and pouted.



"Awwww... Yeobo is so cute when she is not mad anymore~" I crawled over to the other side of the bed where she was sitting and I wrapped my arms around her slender waist.



"Who say I am not mad, Mr Yang! You made all the members upset." She complaint.



"Alright alright! Mrs Yang, I will apologize to them first thing in the morning and announce our relationship!" I said cutely with my famous aegeyo no one can resist.




"I didn't say I am yours yet~ you assume it yourself~" She sang.



"I don't care~ you confessed to me at the park!" I smirked.




"I always told myself, in order to meet you and fulfill my fangirl's dream, I have to work very hard to achieve what I want! I finally met you in real and know you. Most important of all I fell deeply in love with you." I imitated what she said just now in the park.




"Bwoh?! I didn't say that! You heard it wrongly!" She pouted.




"I know you love me~ everyone does~" I sang.



"Ewwwww... You are so thick-skinned!" I gave him a face.




"MeeYeon-ah... What I am saying now is truly from my heart. I really really do love you and I want to be the angel who protects you, care for you, love you and lastly stay with you forever. Please be mine." I said it in a gentle yet serious tone.




"Yang Yo Seob. I would allow you to be the angel who holds the key to my heart... Only you. I have been waiting for this for a long time... I didn't know this dream of mine would actually come true... I really really do love you yoseob. Since the day I became your fangirl... I didn't know if it is possible that you will return this feeling to me too... But now, I know it's true." MeeYeon said softly.



"From now on, you are Yang Yo Seob's Baby Girl, Yeobo, GirlFriend and lastly... My one and only irreplaceable number 1 Fangirl." I told her proudly.


After that I pulled her into a hug and started singing beautiful, you, virus and other BEAST songs~ The special "concert" I am going to give just for my number 1 fangirl.



I sang the last song. "YOU"
She looked up at me with those beautiful sparkling eyes of hers. Our eyes was lock on to each other the whole time. Finally... Our lips met and we kiss for a minute or two. We parted our lips.



"Mrs Yang, I gave you 100 stalks of roses. 99 are real and the last one is a plastic one I will love you till the last rose dies." I said in a romantic tone.




"Mr Yang... Plastic roses cannot die..." She asked curiously.



"Pabo Yeobo... It means I love you FOREVER!" I giggled at her silliness.




"Oh... You could say it more directly you know!" She pouted cutely.



"Okay! Okay! I love Yang Mee Yeon FOREVERRRRRRR~~~~!!!" I dragged the forever for her to hear it.



"I got it Seobie oppa... You are so naggy... I love you too..." She replied me with a yawn and dozed off to sleep.



With that, Both of us fell asleep hugging each other tightly.





[BEAST DORM-8AM]


"Oh... Is morning already?! So fast... Uniqueficent have schedules at 11am..." I whined.



I turned around and saw yoseob sleeping soundly. I smiled and used my finger to trace the outline of his face. Finally my finger stop at his puffy lips.  

 

He peck a kiss on my finger causing my finger to back away.

 

 

"You like my lips huh?" YoSeob said with his eyes close.

 

 

"Yah! You were awake all this time?! You ert!" I gasped.

 

 

"You are the ert! Not me!" He grabbed me and plunged me on to his chest making me hard to speak.

 

 

"Let..Me..go!" I mumbled.

 

 

'knock knock'

 

"Yah! What are both of you doing inside?! Come out now or we will be late for our schedule! Don't do something naughty to MeeYeon, Yang Yo Seob!' DuJun shouted from outside.

 

We broke the hug and shouted " Aniyo.. We just slept together! That's all! (**Slept means sleeping only not those type of...you not what i mean! ><)

 

 

"Bwoh?! Both of you.... what?!" DongWoon screamed.

 

 

"Uh-oh.. They got it all wrong! It is a misunderstand!" YoSeob shouted back.

 

 

"Yah! Yang Yo Seob! Get out now!" JunHyung banged the door real hard.

 

 

 

 

Chapter 12 done! It seems like a misunderstanding here! We shall see how MeeYeon and YoSeob sort this mess out!

Well...2 chapters done.How was it readers? Hope you like it!

 

 

Enjoy the last day of 2011! <3

We will update soon! ^^

 

We wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE! :]

 

 

-wenchin & jiaen-