Chapter 1

ONLY YOU
Please log in to read the full chapter

The pictures is not mine so credit for the owner.

Hakyeon POV

I was lying on my bed immersed with anything in my mind when someone knocked my door wildly. I knew it must be Ken, my house-mate and colleague in singing and dance academy, he was an instructor like me but he was singing instructor and I was a dance instructor. I really did not feel like to meet him today. He continue his action until I felt that the knock was merely audible, but it changed with Ken voice.

"Hyung, Hakyeon Hyung, open the door or I'll break it," Ken was yelling from another side of the door.

"Just go, I want to be alone," I said weakly but loud enough to Ken's hear my voice.

"Hyung, you have locked in your self in your room more than two weeks, please open the door, I am worried about you Hyung," I heard Ken's voice tremble.

'Oh, no, does he want to cry?' I hurriedly open the door and looked  at Ken, he had watery in his eyes. I hugged him and let him came in to my room. I let him calm down a bit.

"Are you alright?"

"How can you say am I alright, is it you that should be asked, are you alright Hyung?"

​"I am,"

"You are big fat liar," He scoffed, "Look, there are so many wet tissue here, and what is this? Hyung when did you last time cleaning your room? It looks like a dump," He cupped his nose and showed his ahjumma side.

"Let it be, I just don't feel to clean it now,"

"Hyung," He positioned himself to face me, "Tell me, is he really want to break up with you?"

"He did not say anything, I just can't ask any further for explanation, that night we just sat in our favorite cafe and then he left me without a word,"

"Jerk," Ken ragging, "100% I am sure that actually that night he wanted to break up with you but did not say anything,"

"Might be,"

"Hyung, look at me, It's been two weeks and look at you, you lost your weight, your eyes are red, you could give a fake smile and show that you alright at work but I don't buy your acting, I knew you still feel hurt, but look the positive side, you can meet other people to find your true happiness, Hyung,"

"Ken~ah, I know you really want to help me, though I still manage to easily get waved by my memory with him, but I am alright, 3 years together was not a short time Ken, I have to sort my heart first if I want to meet another person, I don't want to hurt anyone,"

"But Hyung, he did not say anything for God sake, he did not love you anymore,"

"How did you know it?"

"I...I met him few days ago, and he was with a beautiful lady, and in the middle of crowd he was kissing her passionately," Ken stuttered with his words.

"What? Why did not you tell me?"

"How could I? You locked your door when you came back home, I could not easily tell you that, but I just can't handle it anymore,"

"So, he did really want to break up with me...," I said with dreamy voice.

"So, Now, I don't want to look at you like this, tonight I have reserved you a table in Italian restaurant, you have to be there at 7.30 p.m straight, you have to stay there for about a half and an hour, ok!" Ken commanded me.

"Wait, what?"

"I've set a date to you,"

"What? a date? No, Ken, I told you that I want to sort my heart first,"

"Hyung listen to me, the broken heart can be cured with another love, ok, don't forget, I have to go first," Ken walked out from my room.

I just stared blankly at the place where Ken was a minute ago. 'A date?' I muttered softly.

Taekwoon POV

I was in the middle of writing a new song when suddenly Ravi walked into my studio. He had a habit did not knock the door when he wanted to meet me. I was really annoyed to his action but told him thousand time for me was enough. I let him be because he would not listen my words. Ravi was one of my producer in my company, LEO record. Though I was a CEO, I manage to produce the song to my singer. 

"Hyung, still working?"

"Hem," I just replied shortly.

"Hyung, can you be more enthusiastic?"

"What do you want?" I asked him without looking at him.

"Did she really want to break up with you this time?" I stopped working.

"Ravi!" I warned him.

"Hyung, you have broken up with her and then reconciled many times, don't you tired

Please log in to read the full chapter