☆ CHAPTER ONE

☆THE ROADTRIP ☆ CHAPTER ONE IS OUT!

001026_5055_201431001953_2.jpg
 
 
Korea-Busan-Haeundae-Beach-01.jpg
 
 
chapter one
AND WE'RE OFF!
Today was the day! The trip had been carefully planned out, which actually means thrown together at the last minute because we're terrible at time management in college student terms, and the only thing left to do was get everyone on the bus. They had all agreed to meet at the bus lot at 9:45 AM, but a small group of the travellers were going with Moon Kyori to wish her mom goodbye at the yoga studio she owned beside said bus lot.

It was 9:15 AM when Moon Kyori made it to the studio, hair perfectly braided and puppy-paw-printed bag in hand. She was greeted by one of her close friends, Lee Miyeon, who was sitting outside with her boyfriend, Kim Taehyung, and Kyori's cousin, Park Jimin. After their intial greets they shuffled inside the studio and up to the top floor where Park Hyori was teaching her first class. 

"Hi Mom!!!" Kyori yelled as she sprinted into the room and into her mother's arms. 

"Hello dear, are you ready for your trip? And how about you Jimin? You didn't forget to pack your underwear like last time, right?"

Jimin turned a bright red as his aunt , much to her class's amusement. As the class went on and the trio caught up with each other, mischief was ensuing behind them. Taehyung,     being the distractible person he is, had spotted the rack of yoga balls sitting in the corner. He'd   always wanted to try yoga, and since the class was busy using them at the moment it'd be fine if he got one down and joined in right? Right. So when Miyeon decided to follow his lead and join in as well, chaos ensued. Lee Miyeon is not one to just use ANY color of yoga ball, and the pink one up at the VERY VERY top of the rack just happened to be the one she wanted. 

"Oppa, can you help me get that one?" She begged, pulling the puppy dog eyes out on Tae.

Now Taehyung, being the loving boyfriend he is, began to climb the rack so he could reach the pink yoga ball. However, racks for yoga balls are not meant to hold people, so as soon as he put his weight on it, there it went, crashing down to the ground, sending the yoga balls flying all over the room, and into the students. Eventually the chaos died down and the   students left the room after deciding class could end a little early. There was a long silence after Miyeon and Taehyung repeatedly apologized, and Park Hyori let out a giggle.

"Did you see the look on Ms. Jung's face?! That was the funniest thing I've seen in a week! Oh my goodness, she was so scared! Serves her right for always trying to contradict me!"

After saying goodbye to Kyori's mom and apologizing again, the group hopped over the bushes and into the bus lot next door. 

"WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?" Hoseok screamed from the bench in front of the office.

"TAEHYUNG AND MIYEON WERE PLAYING WITH BALLS!" 

With that, they all broke into laughs and giggles, besides the subjects of the joke, Han Yuri, who hadn't arrived yet, and Pyo Uisa, who only laughs at her own jokes.

It only took a few minutes for Miyeon to go inside and get the physical tickets, handing them out at random as they waited for the bus to come. The clock struck 10, and their bus pulled into the lot, sputtering and billowing smoke until it squealed into a stop in front of the group. 

"THIS IS IT! Isn't it beautiful?" Miyeon smiled as she jumped excitedly.

"THIS is the bus?" Namjoo scanned it over, disgust evident on her face.

"I know right! We have to wait before we can leave though! Yu unnie isn't here yet!"

As they huddled around the entrance waiting for Yuri, the door creaked open behind them, revealing their 90 year old driver, Yusu. He was frail and probably as old and broken as the bus they were riding in. He smiled his gummy, no teeth smile and ushered everyone onto the bus. Bongcha and Namjoon shared a look, before stepping onto the death trap bus with Namjoon leading the way. He made it to the third step before his foot broke through it, and a yelp escaped his mouth. Namjoon pulled his foot out, and climbed up to the top step, slamming his head into the roof in the process.

Jungkook and Uisa followed, which consisted most of Uisa pointing her camera at the hole in the stairs and Jungkook trying to keep her from falling in it, much to Uisa's dissapointment. 'It would have been perfect footage for a horror movie!' She thought angrily.

Everyone had boarded and shoved their belongings into the overhead compartments when Han Yuri came walking towards the bus. No, she wasn't running like any normal late peson would, but walking calming, dragging her suitcase behind her. Jimin just happened to glance out the window as she approached, and by the look on his face after he saw her, you'd have thought he'd seen a ghost. He widened his eyes as he smacked Taehyung's arm, turning to him with a look of fear on his face.

"Ow! That hurt!"

"Why didn't you tell me SHE was coming?!"

"Who, Kyori?"

"NO! HAN YURI!"

"Ohhhhh, her. Haha, yeah, I didn't know either! But look here she comes now, HI YURI!!!"

Taehyung stood up and waved as said girl walked on the bus, with Jimin sinking into his seat and pulling his beanie down over his face.

"This is going to be a long trip."
So I was going to explain where every one was on the bus, but that took waaaaay too much space so here is a little "layout" of the bus so you guys can kinda see what i'm seeing in my minds' eye.
Bus Driver                   Door   
Namjoo+Seokjin|  |Bongcha+Namjoon
Kyori+seat    |  |      seat+seat
Yuri+Miyeon   |  |
Taehyung+Jimin
Jungkook+Uisa |  |         Hoseok
seat          |  |    seat+Yoongi
      seat+Hiromi+seat
Alrighty! So I hope you guys like this chapter, I know it took a lot longer than expected, but I wasn't happy with how I wrote it the first time and then I ed up and accidentally deleted the layout too? But I couldn't find the layout again so I had to find a new one (this one) But uh, yeah! I hope you guys like it, and are still interested in it! I know this chapter was kind of Yeon, Kyo, Tae and Jimin focused, but I tried to include the others as much as I could! Next chapter is probably going to be focused on some of the oldies, Jin, Bongie, Namjoo and Namjoon, bc i'm trying to focus on 4 at a time so it can be better quality instead of focusing on everyone and it being lmao. also something super surprising is coming up next chapter that i can't tell you bc it will ruin the surpise!!! But it's kinda hinted at?? see if you guys can guess it ^^ ok this is it for this chapter! the next one will be out faster than this one was, I promise lol.
-Boo