Meet

Meet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung, one more story and this time will be the last one” he clingy around Mark; begging for him to read another story and this is the third time he request it to the older. Mark doesn’t care about it even though he need to read a story until 10 book with a hundreds chapter on it as long Jinyoung love to hear him, he will be okay with it.


They sat under a big tree, Mark back lean onto a tree while Jinyoung let his head rest on Mark shoulder while wrapping his arms around the older body. “Really, again?” Mark’s jaw dropped out as he heard the younger but that is just for a moment after Jinyoung pout his lip in cute way while blinked his eyes for persuade Mark to read it for him.


Mark’s could only chuckled by younger reaction. He was hugging his body tightly like he doesn’t want Mark to get up from there. Mark also pout his lip with made a faking annoying look. Actually, in deep Mark heart, he love when Jinyoung always spend his time by hanging around with him.


“Alright then” Mark giggled while smile sheepishly to Jinyoung. Finally, Jinyoung started to make his eyes became bigger and made a circle shape again. That’s how Jinyoung focusing on someone else.


“Okay, I will begin with this book this time” Mark showed him a fantasy storybook with full of fairytale story on it. Jinyoung smiled and nodded his head as agreed with it. “Once upon a time…” Mark started to read it and the younger rest his head on the older shoulder while listening on Mark.


After a few minutes with reading the story, Mark is already managed to finish the story he had read. Mark gently turned his head to the left on where the younger was resting his head on him but Mark could only laughed when he saw the younger was already fall asleep with a light snore came out from his mouth.


“Yah, this kiddo..” With a view from Jinyoung was sleeping beside him was made Mark smiled sweetly. Jinyoung is a loud and talkative person when he’s awake but Mark just found out that Jinyoung is nice and cute when he was sleep. He seems attractive with his mouth that pouted like he wanted to receive some kiss when he slept.


Mark poke Jinyoung nose using his finger but suddenly chuckled as Jinyoung wrinkling his face like he had some nightmare in his dream. “I should help him” Mark trying his best to get closer to his ear even though he can’t because Jinyoung head rested on his shoulder was blocked him to get near but he did his best as he was closed enough to his ear. “Don’t worry dear, I’m always beside you. I won’t let you alone” Mark whispered on the younger ear and Mark wasn’t expecting to see Jinyoung was smiling after he whispered that to him.


Mark eyes suddenly became cresent and smiled at how the youngest was having a nice dream he had there. “Sweet dream..” Mark slowly let his head down to youngest head and let Jinyoung has his own dream for a while right there. “I hope this is not be the last between us” Mark said while closed his eyes to have a nap beside Jinyoung.

 

 

**
After they both graduated, Jinyoung and Mark are went into a same University. It’s hard to believe but it’s actually true that since they were a kid, they always together and never get to separate but that was just a moment until Mark and Jinyoung are getting into a work industry. Jinyoung will be working as an author. That is what he was dream for since he was young back there. Meanwhile, Mark is already becoming a successful executive entrepreneur. You could see how was Mark life is going to be. His life was a bit rush but that’s doesn’t matter because the payment is also worth it.

On that night, Mark came to the house like always he did. He brought his paper work to home and he needed to finish his work on that night no matter what before tomorrow because there will be an important meeting between the shareholder.


Without noticing, Jinyoung’s already at home, sitting on the couch while watching some an old movie. He has been waiting for Mark like 5 hours already and Mark suddenly came, that’s made him happy.


“Hyung, look what I bring to you” He showed some book that he was holding it since he’s came. “It’s my book that I write by mys~~” Jinyoung didn’t get to finish his words when Mark passed over him


“Not again.. I’m busy to read a story for you today. How about another day?” Mark said and kept walking to his room but the youngest followed him from behind, enter Mark room without his permission.


Since Mark put his paper work on his table, he kept focusing on the document while selecting on it. Out of the blue, Jinyoung came, standing directly beside the busy older with his work while carrying his book that he create by himself. “Look hyung, this is a fantasy book like you always reading for me once we were children before. Look!” He sound excited and trying so hard to get the older attention.


The older looked at Jinyoung face, his eyes turn his sight into a fairytale book that Jinyoung write. “Great but now I’m busy. Can we talk about this another day” He said, ignored the younger again and continued doing his work again. While face turned into a serious gaze on it.


Jinyoung was about to seized up when he suddenly thinking that Mark is finally became different person like he always know. He’s always right there when Jinyoung need him. But that’s not let his guard down, he doesn’t give up and instead, he started to talk again.


“It’s nice one hyung. There is gnome and fairy on it~” He showed some page that full with cartoon picture on it. He was so happy to get show him that but it was turned into an opposite when Mark looking at him coldly.


“Listen here Jinyoung, you’re not kid anymore and also me. We are bigger enough to think about something else than read a book. It’s wasting of time, you know” Mark said but Jinyoung doesn’t pay attention on his word. Instead, gave the book to him.


“Look~” said Jinyoung with his low and sweet voice, he was appealed to the older. Mark was started to get irritated with Jinyoung behavior. He slapped his hand until Jinyoung let the book fell from his hands.


“I said another day!” He said with his husky voice. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter