END>/

To Cherish A Day

                                                                                              :Chapter 1:


"Get lost" Jiyong was on his phone who was ignoring seungri beside him.
"Hyung ~~Hyung~~" He tried have the furious dragon's attention. "After so long I came back to seoul...Still your gonna ignore me?" He pouted.
"Who left first?" The words contained only sarcasm. Jiyong crossed his hands adamant on his decision.
"I admit I left first but....You were okay with it" The younger tried to be reasonable.                                  
"If I acted like I was okay with it doesn't mean I was really okay with it" 
"You know you can't stay ignore me for long"  Seungri cupped the olders face and leans in close, lips only inches apart. 
"Seungri I'm serious" he pushed the younger away and started to get up but was pulled back down on the bed. "YAH! I am not in the mood" 
"But I am" Seungri playfully smirked. "I know you cant ignore me for long" Seungri seductively whispered into the dragons ears as he pinned him down.
Jiyongs eyes widened as seungri started to kiss his neck. 
"Ugh.." He groaned. "Stop..."
"Should I really stop hyung?" seungri suddenly stopped. "Push me away then" He removed jiyongs shirt in one go and saw that his lovers eyes was also filled with lust.
He kissed him lightly on the lips which turned into a passionate aggressive one, Seungri was happy as he felt the other responding to his kiss. "Mnn...gnn" Jiyong moaned which was a turn on for the aggressive panda.
Their lips parted and craved for air as they have been sealed for years. 
But the younger wasn't done he again started kissing the others chin bone going down to the neck leaving pink marks, like he marked his territory. His fingers ran through the white body and his tongue started playing with the dragons s. Jiyong grabbed the blonds hair, much to his shock, he felt his lovers hand slip into his pants.
Seungri started Jiyongs manhood making him moan. "Fu..ck..you...Se...ung..ri" He managed to escape some words out of his mouth. In response seungri stripped Jiyong through his boxers making him completely .
"Holy !" Seungri gasped. "Hyung your so and yet you said your not in the mood"
Jiyong went as red or maybe redder than a tomato. Seungri quickly stripped himself as well and soon both of them were .
Seungri kissed jiyong on the lips as one of his hand kept . He broke the kiss and went down to kiss the dragons manhood. "" Jiyong cursed as he felt pleasure. Seungri took the whole thing in his mouth and it. Jiyong grabbed the blond hair and guided him the way making him choke. 
Both the men were completely erected. "I'm...gon..na...cu..m" Jiyong announced and released everything in the now-not-so-innocent pandas mouth who gulped everything in.
"You didn't have to do...that.." Jiyong managed to speak as he panted for air.
*huff* "I ha...d too.." The other replied who leaned in close and after few seconds closed it. 
Jiyong could taste his in seungris mouth which turned him on once again. Seungri knew what his lover wanted but he wanted to hear it from his own mouth.
"Stop teasing me now and do it..." Jiyong demanded under his breath in a low voice.
"Sorry do what?" Seungri teased as he stopped and stared at his lover. 'Did I really do this to mighty Kwon Jiyong, You did a good job seungri' He thought proudly. Also seeing Jiyong in this state really made him . He couldn't hold on any longer either.
"You..Bastard.. ME" The dragon was on fire.
"Those are the words I yearned to hear" Seungri laughed.
"Seungri wait...use a lube first-FUCCCCCCCCCCK" Seungri was so that he entered his leader without a warning or anything, making him scream in pain. He recieved severe curses from him. 
Seungri kissed his lover to calm him down as he ed slowly. Soon The pain turned into pleasure. " me harder" 
He followed the leaders demands as he ed harder and harder this time making both of them moan. He met with jiyongs sweet spot couple of time which resulted in intense .
Both of them reached their limits. "J..iyong...hyu..Im..." Before finishing his sentence seungri filled jiyong with his .
"Im also..." With that jiyong also came the second time.
Seungri fell on top jiyong, both fighting for air. "Kw....on Jiyong, I lo...ve you" Seungri managed to confess. 
"I Know.." With that both fell asleep, arms wrapped around each other.
~~
Jiyongs eyes opened at he heard someone sit on his bed. His back was sore and his mind wasn't functioning. He saw a blury image of a blond man sitting on his bed wearing shoes.
"Ehh...Seungri?" He tried to get up but failed as his back hurted alot.
"Uh, Hyung" Seungri replied smiling who had showered and was completely dressed.
"Where are you going" Jiyong asked as it looked like his lover was going somewhere. "Now that you used me, you are retreating huh?" He acted like a child.
"No hyung its not like that. 2 hours later is the christmas charity party I am sponsoring so I have to go home and dress up" The younger cleared the misunderstanding. "And you have to come too"
"Oh... WAIT WHAT-ouch..." Jiyong got hyped up and was about to stand but the pain stopped him. "I have to attend your christmas party?... ARE YOU MAD? I am not even in a condition to stand.. and its all your fault being so rough" He pouted.
"Don't try to seduce me by acting cute or else I won't be able to reach the venue on time" Seungri laughed and quickly ran out of the room knowing that he threw fuel on fire. 
"Seduce?!?! YOU BASTARD YOUR THE ONE WHO SEDUCED ME!!!" Jiyong throwed a pillow angrily.
"Hyung you better come!!" Seungri yelled from the main apartment door and left.
Jiyong limped to the nearest mirror and touched the hickey left all over his body. "Aish...That beast...but I love you" He smiled.


 I at ...But I tried... Hope you Like it. Happy Late Xmas&New Year!

                                                Comment,Upvote,Subcribe! :)