final

Crush

" Unnie…"

 

" Imm…"

 

" Unnie-ahh…"

 

" Immm hmmmm…"

 

" Unnie-ahhhhhhhh…"

 

" Say… What is it?? "

 

" Nothing… I'm just calling you…"

 

" Moya~~ Are you trying to make fun with me??? "

 

" Eek… It's not like this… I just want to call your name… HeeHeeHee…"

 

" Omo… Omo… Omo…"

 

Chorong can't find any word to reply… But her cheeks turn red immediately because of chessy replies from the younger girl…

 

" Look at me, unnie…"

 

Chorong follows the soft order willingly…

 

" I… Yoon Bomi… Love you…"

 

She said and slowly leans towards Chorong… Chorong's heartbeat becomes unsteady and rhythmless… She closes her eyes and waits for the touch…

 

" Saranghae, unnie…"

 

" Nado saranghae…"

 

" Hahahhhahahahaahhahahhahahaaa…"

 

Chorong opens her eyes immediately because of the stormy laughters… There is no Yoon Bomi in front of her… And the worst is she is still in her class… She finds out that everyone here is staring at her and laughing hard…

 

" Miss Park… What did you just say??? "

 

The professor asks as he pushes up his glasses a little… Chorong makes a fake laugh…

 

" HeeHee… Nothing… I said nothing…"

 

" Please pay attention in the class… Aham…"

 

He said and resumes his boring reading of the textbook… Chorong hides herself behind the thick books in front of her…

 

" Aish… I can't believe that I was daydreaming…"

 

She whispers and hits her head with her own fist… Her friends, who are sitting beside her, are taking secret glances at her and they are still laughing…

 

" Shut up…"

 

She scolds them quietly but they all stick out their tongues at her…

 

" Pabo… Pabo… Pabo… It's embrassing…"

 

Chorong can't stop blaming herself…

 

 

 

 

 

xxx                                    xxx                                    xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Hahaha… You should see your face at that time… It's so priceless…"

 

" Shut up…"

 

" Stop now, Jimin-ah… Her face is turning into tomato now…"

 

" HeeHeeHee… But I can't believe she is daydreaming in the class…"

 

Chorong's friends, Jimin, ChoA and Irene are talking about Chorong's incidence in the class amd teasing… The four girls are sitting on the bench near the cafeteria…

 

They are from third year of this University… They are normal students with normal grades… Their life is a normal one unless Chorong has that stupid crush thing…

 

Yes… Park Chorong is in crush with someone… Someone who is younger than them… Someone who is most famous among students… The school's top famous kid, Yoon Bomi…

 

Chorong has a crush on her since fresher welcome when Bomi first enters the school… But she has no courage to confess so it has been two years that she secretly has a crush on her…

 

" Yah… Chorong-ah… Do you think it will work?? I mean why we have to sit here and wait for her?? She will not notice you for 100%…"

 

" So what? At least, I can see her everyday… You are my friends… Thus, you have to sit here and watch her together with me…"

 

Chorong replies to Irene who is whinning about watching crush secretly thing…

 

" But you really should change your crush… It has been two years already…"

 

" Whatever… This is based on feeling, pabo-ah… Love doesn't not go away if we say 'Yah, get out' and it doesn't come in if we welcome it… We can't control it, you idiot! "

 

Chorong said proudly… She hugs her bag and gazes at the path on that Bomi will appear soon…

 

" I only love her… I see no one beside her…"

 

Her dreamy tone makes her friends goosebumps… But they decide it is the best not to argue with Chorong so they just talk about random stuffs…

 

Well, Chorong has many things to tell Yoon Bomi… But they even don't know each other… They even are not friends yet… Chorong only knows her name and her class…

 

" Ah… There she is…"

 

Chorong whispers… She watches as Bomi beautifully walks on the path in front of her, with her friends… She is laughing and happily chatting with them…

 

Chorong can't help but smile as she watches Bomi… The younger girl has kid-like face, babyskin and nature-gifted ageyo… She is perfect already without extra try…

 

At that time, Bomi takes a glance at her direction… And their eyes meet… Uh oh…

 

1 second… 2 seconds… 3 seconds…

 

Bomi shifts her stare back to her friends and she walks pass in front of them… But Chorong is turned into a statue because of that three seconds of eye contact…

 

" Did she notice I like her??? "

 

Chorong thinks and her heart skips more rapidly… She is smiling widely while holding her own chest… Jimin who is sitting beside her becomes annoyed and she hits her head…

 

" Yah! Park Chorong! Stop! It's creepy…"

 

" Wae?? Why are you hitting me? "

 

" That stupid smile… Disgusting…"

 

" HeeHeeHee…"

 

Chorong is just laughing while rubbing her head that Jimin just hit…

 

" I can't help… I'm not like old Park Chorong… HeeHeeHeee…"

 

" Shut up, lovesick pabo…"

 

Her friends said in unison… But Chorong doesn't care at all… She jumps up from the bench and said cheerfully…

 

" Let's go… Let's go have lunch… I'm starving…"

 

She said and leads them to the cafeteria as her usual daily routine… And lucky to her, they can get a table which is not far from Yoon Bomi's…

 

" Yah… Yah… Chorong-ah… There's your girl…"

 

" Imm… I know… Don't look… She will notice…"

 

Chorong quickly said…

 

" Wae??? Isn't it better that she notices you? "

 

" No!!! This is one-sided love… I can do nothing…"

 

Chorong scolds them… And she takes secret glance at Bomi again… But, to her surprise, Bomi is already staring at her…

 

" Omo-ah…"

 

Chorong widens her eyes… She quickly retakes her glances to herself as her face is burning like hell…

 

" Omo… Omo… Omo… What the hell???? She is staring at me… Does she notice me now??? Does she feel uneasy??? Did I annoy her??? Omo… Omo… Omo… What should I do?? "

 

Chorong becomes flurry with her own thoughts… Her three friends who are sitting across her look at her in surprise…

 

" Wae?? What's happening?? "

 

" Why your face is so red?? "

 

" Are you okay?? "

 

Chorong doesn't answer them… Instead, she stands up and runs away from there as fast as she can…

 

" Yah! Park Chorong… Where are you going?? "

 

She ignores all the call from her back till she reaches back to the class…

 

 

* inhale exhale inhale exhale *

 

 

She breathes difficultly… Aishhhhh… This is so embarrassing… She thinks…

 

Then she leans on the desk and smiles… 

 

" But it's so warm to look into her eyes…"

 

Chorong thinks and is smiling alone like a fool… Ohhh, she really looks like a lovesick girl…

 

 

 

 

xxx                                     xxx                                      xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chorong is now in front of Bomi's class… She has been here since one hour ago… She decided to cancel her last class and lied her friends that she had to go home…

 

And she is here to wait for Bomi who is still in her class… Chorong is watching Bomi from the window… She watches every move of the younger girl… And it has no need to mention that every action makes Chorong amused…

 

She takes out her phone and secretly takes a photo of Yoon Bomi…

 

" HeeHee… She is so cute…"

 

Chorong whispers as she checks her snapshot… At that time…………

 

 

* Bell Ringinggggg *

 

 

" Ah, she's coming…"

 

Chorong thinks and hides herself quickly behind the wall around the corner… The students start coming out from the class but Bomi hasn't come out… 

 

Chorong becomes curious and she crawls to the window again… She peeks into the class and she finds that Bomi is talking with a boy…

 

" Who the hell is he???? "

 

Chorong whispers… She keeps watching as they continue talking and laughing… Her chest is burning with jealusy… She never sees anyone beside Bomi during this two year of crushing…

 

" They are coming…"

 

Chorong quickly runs away from the window and hides behind the wall again as Bomi and that boy come out from the class… She watches them from there while bitting her lip…

 

" Gosh… Does she get a boyfriend??? "

 

She thinks… It makes her depressed…

 

" I don't know I should give up or continue trying…"

 

But she can't stop her feet which are now following them… The two are heading towards the school's swimming pool… Chorong keeps following them…

 

" Ahhhh… Molla… Molla… I don't know what I am doing…"

 

Chorong is now hiding and sitting by the swimming pool as Bomi is now entering into the locker room… She looks at her own reflection in the water…

 

" Aigooo… As everyone knows, I'm not pretty… I'm not attrective… Plus, I'm even fat…"

 

She is now talking to herself… Yoon Bomi is a famous top star student… She is not matched with her for sure… Everyone will laugh at her if they find out that an ugly girl like her has a crush on school's hottie Yoon Bomi…

 

" I'm scared…"

 

At that time, Bomi is coming out again with her swimsuit… Chorong is relieved that she doean't wear bikini… If not, she can die of nosebleeding…

 

Bomi is stretching her body beside the pool and Chorong keeps watching her… The boy also comes out from the locker room and she smiles at him…

 

Chorong can't hear what they are talking as she is a little far away from them… She just stares at Bomi… 

 

The way she is speaking… The way her lips moving… The way her eyes turns into little eyesmile… The way she shifts her body weight on one leg and playing with the other leg…

 

Chorong just stares… She becomes mute… She thinks her whole world is stopped at that moment… She finds herself that her eyes get teary but her lips are curl up in a smile…

 

She believes everyone will have that moment when they even forget to breathe and just stare at someone they love… It is really foolish to say like this but it ia real… Immmm… Something is fluttering in your mind… You can't explain this feeling to someone…

 

" Huh! "

 

At that time, Bomi looks at Chorong's direction… She saw Chorong and Chorong becomes freeze… As she is watching, Bomi said something to the boy and she starts walking towards Chorong…

 

Chorong immediately stands up and she runs out from the swimmimg pool hall… She runs without looking back till she reaches to the outside…

 

" Omo… Omo… What just happened??? "

 

Chorong thinks as she is catching her breathe… Why Bomi is coming towards her??? Chorong thinks…

 

" Wait! Where's my bag?? "

 

Chorong remembers about her bag… 

 

" Ahhhhh… I left it in the pool…"

 

Chorong is blaming herself for being as clumsy as ever… She bites her lip and dares herself to crawl closer back to the pool…  She peeks into the hall and finds that the boy is already swimming… But there is no sign of Bomi…

 

" Where is she???? Should I go in??? "

 

Chorong whispers to herself… At that time, someone taps on her shoulder…

 

" Wait… I'm busy…"

 

" Umm…"

 

" Just wait a moment! "

 

Chorong said as she thinks it is one of her friends… But she remembers that she is not with them now… She slowly turns back…

 

" Hello…"

 

" Omo! "

 

Chorong thinks her world has really stopped… Yes… It is Yoon Bomi who is standing right next behind her… And she is smiling like an angel towards her…

 

" I think it is your bag…"

 

Bomi said as she holds up Chorong's bag…

 

" Na… Na… Nae… Thank you…"

 

Chorong said and she is about to take the bag but Bomi smirks and she moves the bag away…

 

" Hey… Hey… It's not that easy…"

 

" Wh… Wh… What? "

 

Stupid Park Chorong… Stop shuttering…

 

" You have to treat me if you want to take your bag back…"

 

" Yes?? "

 

" Wait here… I'll go change first… Treat me dinner…"

 

Bomi said and she skips her way towards the locker… Chorong cam't believe what is just happening yet… Bomi turns around and shouts…

 

" Wait there, Chorong unnie… I'll be back in a minute… Wait for me!! "

 

And she disappears… Chorong becomes shocked as she has no idea of how Bomi knows her name…

 

Well, that is not important now… She doesn't want to know either… All she cares about is now Bomi is asking to treat dinner…

 

" Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy…"

 

Chorong shouts and celebrates…

 

" Thanks God for listening my wishes…"

 

She whispers… She has been waiting this day to happen for two years already… She is so lucky to have a dinner with her crush…

 

At that time, Bomi comes out again and she smiles at her…

 

" Hey…"

 

" Hey…"

 

" Shall we go? "

 

Bomi asks… Chorong smiles widely and nods…

 

" Let's go…"

 

They start walking… And Chorong believes that it is the first steps to walk into another chapter of her life…

 

From crush… To soulmates…