Welcome To Erinn

Once-Twice Shot // A collection

Title: Welcome To Erinn

SummaryTo Tzuyu it seemed like it was going to be another day, going through dungeons with her guild and completeing missions. Oh how she was wrong.

Mabinogi!AU - A game by nexon. 

Word Count: 3.2k +

So @ameliaaaam, @xolovestephi_SONE0 and @markaxel wanted some sick SaTzu and I wanted to do a Mabinogi!AU. So here we go.


..

There’s a world called Erinn, consisting of the two continents Uladh and Iria, with Belvast as an island in between them. This world is riddled with monsters. However the world itself is connected to a soul stream and it brings special beings called ‘Milletians’ into their world.

 

Nao resides in the soul stream. She herself brings those beings to Erinn, gracing them with a quest and a lifetime of ‘fun’.

 

Each milletian would meet Nao on their birthday and when they wish to rebirth, as soon as they pass the age of 20. Rebirthing is a new concept to the world. Where other ordinary people age and die, milletians can’t be killed. They can be from age 11 to 25 and over, whilst still retaining their memories and youthful looks. Not only that, but they remember the skills that they’ve mastered.

 

So the story unfolds with a certain group of veteran adventurers, all resting in the town square of Tir Chonaill, where the new milletians start off. The square was more like a circle, four entry points to get in and the rest of the space is surrounded by bush. Outside is roads, leading from the bank to the church and the village chief’s house.

 

“So why are we here and not Dunbarton?” Nayeon the warrior of the group asked, twirling around the umbrella she held in her hand.

 

Dunbarton was in the middle of Uladh, where many would sell items and show off their brand new flashy equipment. The best of the best tend to hang out there when they have nothing to do, wearing the rarest of items and generally keep to themselves in their tight knit circles.

 

“Tzuyu wanted a change of scene. Besides, Dunbarton does get boring every now and then.” Jihyo noted, fiddling with her lute, “We also finished our guild run for the advanced dungeon. Didn’t get any good loot. Might as well rest.”

 

WIth that Nayeon snorted, fiddling through her bag so she could take out her wand. As she held it in her hand, she flicked it and summoned her pet dog. “Fine, fine. I don’t like that Jiwon girl that hangs around the bank anyways.”

 

Tzuyu was nodding mindlessly, watching as new Milletians ran to the elder of the town. Her hands ran over her enchanted cylinder. She was a royal alchemist and damn did it take a long time to achieve that position.

 

The rest of the group consisted of Chaeyoung, Momo, MIna, Jungyeon and Dahyun. Chaeyoung was a ninja, Mina dealt with dual guns which were infused with magic, Momo was a fighter, Jungyeon was a puppeteer and Dahyun was their resident archer.

 

“Did you guys check the mission board in Tara? There’s a new difficulty. Elite. Apparently we need a card for that. How hilarious- a card of all things!” Chaeyoung chortled, taking the Labrador puppy off of Nayeon and petting it carefully.

 

“Hey! Give June back!”

“No can do, old lady.”

“Old lady? I’ve only rebirthed 133 times!”

 

“You came here when you were 14 and rebirthed consistently at the age of 25, down to 17 and repeated the process! You’re literally 1,075 years old!”

 

“Not that old.”

 

“Guys, can you please be quiet?” Tzuyu finally returned to the main conversation, staring at the two guild members. Although she was the youngest and definitely not the most experienced, she managed to become the leader as she had started it herself.

 

“We’ve already done the daily missions. If we can get a card we can try it tomorrow. I just. I just want some peace and quiet, okay?”

 

“Got it boss-”

 

“OH MY GOD!”

 

A loud scream rang throughout the town. Startled, the whole entire guild stood up, quickly switching to their respective weapons.

 

“Are the wolves going wild again?” Mina asked.


“I don’t know, I think it came from the graveyard!” Jungyeon exclaimed, waving her cross bars wildly.

 

“If it’s the graveyard then don’t worry. Stand down.” Tzuyu mumbled, taking some water crystals out of her pocket and inserting them into her cylinder. “Let me take care of this. I bet it’s some new Milletian.”

 

“GET AWAY! OH GOD IT POOPED COBWEBS.”

 

Disbelief was on Nayeon’s face as she sheathed her sword, “Seriously? I bet the girl’s an idiot.” She took her dog back and sat down.

 


 

It was a short walk to the graveyard. Up the road from the bank and then take a right turn before you reach the healers. The long legged guild leader managed to get there in record time, only to see a grey haired girl flail her short sword in the air.

 

A big white spider inched closer and closer, ready to hit the newcomer until a bolt of water pushed it back, effectively killing it in one hit.

 

“I think you’re not the warrior type. Did you tell Nao that?” Tzuyu came up to the girl, placing a hand on her shoulder.

 

“N-no I..” Stuttering, Sana turned around, her eyes widening at the sight of the guild leader.

 

Oh no. They both thought, unable to form any words as they stared at each other.

 

She’s the best thing i’ve ever seen in my 400 years.

 

Are all the girls here this pretty?

 

There was something sad about her clothes, Tzuyu thought. Like all newcomers, she donned the typical short dress which had only varying shades of brown and it looked awful, but it was her face which beamed brightly in front of her that made her forget all about it.

 

A gold gleam took Tzuyu’s attention away from the stunning woman in front of her. Walking past, she bent down and picked up some coins. With a smile she came up behind the newcomer, grabbed her wrist and held her hand out.

 

“It seems like you earnt some gold. you’ll be a fine contribution to Erinn.”

 

“But I didn’t kill it.”

 

“Oh? I swear you chopped off its head.” Smiling charmingly, Tzuyu gave her the coins then reached into her bag pressed against her back. “And what’s this?” The tall girl managed to take out two coin bags, each containing 50,000 gold pieces. “Seems like you received a lucky drop.”

With a chuckle she dropped it into the girl’s hands and walked past her. “The name’s Tzuyu. Come to the town square when you’ve picked up your jaw from the ground. Maybe buy some equipment, too.”

 

“Did that really just happen?” Sana mumbled, dumbfounded that the goddess in front of her had done such a thing. She doesn’t know how much 100,000 is in this world, but she’ll be damned if she doesn’t repay it back sooner or later.

 

The gold felt real. So did the pouch. Sana moved her fingers, watching as the pouch shifted in her hands. “W-what can I even buy with this…?”

Time was slow for the weak girl and it only came back to speed when a new white spider appeared, aware of the human in its graveyard.

 

“Oh god not again!”

 

Clutching the gold pouches she ran from the graveyard to the mayor’s house for directions.

 


 

Jogging back to her members, she returned back to her original seat and took off the cylinder from her arm.

 

“So. Was it a big deal?” Momo inquired, taking off her champion knuckles so she could polish them.

 

“Nah.” Tzuyu mumbled. “Just a mishap. The girl I met is cute, though.”

 

“Cute?” The blonde haired girl replied, “Now that’s something you don’t hear everyday.”

 

“Yeah, not since you married and divorced that Chaeyeon girl. Waste of 100,000, I say.” Jihyo joined in, her lute now replaced for a mandolin. “It’s getting close to night. Do you guys want to have something to eat?”
 

“Jihyo’s cooking?” Several members perked up at the mention of food.

 

“Of course, of course. Only the best, by the way. None of that spaghetti like we had yesterday.”

 

“We finally finished all of the spaghetti you made because YOU wanted to master your cooking!” Nayeon complained.

 

“And now i’m a master! Don’t you understand the benefits of a good banquet? Extra damage, duh?”

 

“Well. I mean. Yeah I do.”

 

“No complaints,” Jihyo concluded, already taking out her rolling pin, “Let’s go to our base.”

 

“E-excuse me…” A meek voice pierced through the loud cheers of the guild. Standing behind the group was Sana, hands full with two daggers, two broadswords, a phoenix fire wand and bow and arrows. She now dons a black robe with a white X on her chest. The shoes which could be seen rarely were leather boots.

 

All of the girls turned to face Sana. Tzuyu smiled brightly whilst the rest were quiet, halfway between laughing and staring incredulously at the girl.

 

“T-tzuyu..?” Encumbered, Sana attempted to redistribute the weight, her weapons falling down to the ground.

 

“Let me help.” Standing up, she threw her bag to the ground and picked up the weapons. “I see you’ve used the money well.” Shifting a majority of the weapons to one arm, she started to flip and play with the dagger. “Good for a beginner, too.”

 

“Is she really doing what I think she’s doing?” Nayeon whispered to Jungyeon, who was pressed up against her as they watched the scene in front of them unwrap.

 

“Yeah. Uhm. Thanks.” Sana looked down, shuffling her feet nervously.

 

“No problem. I never did get your name though.” As Sana came back, so did the charming Tzuyu.

 

“Sana.”

 

Sana” Tzuyu muttered, finding that the name rolled off of her tongue. “A pleasure to meet you.”

 

Placing the weapons down once more, she took Sana’s hand and brought it up to her lips. She was about to press a kiss to it, however Jihyo broke things up.

 

“Yes, yes. A pleasure it is to meet you Sana. I see you’re very well acquainted with our guild leader. If I may intervene, we’re just about to go to our guild base and have dinner. Do you want to join us? It’d be an honor.” Jihyo rambled, pulling Tzuyu back from the flushed and embarrassed girl.

 

“Oh no- I wouldn’t want to impede. I can just go on my way and do some quests. Besides, i’m sure you all know about what happened to me by now.”

 

“No. We insist.” Smiling, Jihyo let go of Tzuyu and walked up to Sana, hooking her arm around Sana’s.

 

“Tzuyu. Throw her a party invite.” She said sternly.

 

“O-of course.”

 

“Dude, she just stuttered.” Jungyeon replied back to Nayeon, nudging Momo in the ribs as well to get in on the action.

 

“I can hear you back there. I’m not going to revive you if you die during the mission tomorrow.”

 

“Yes mam! I mean, cap’n. I mean, guild leader. Your highness.” Jungyeon apologised.

 

The guild leader’s eyes twitched as she looked back, charging up a fire bolt to throw at the puppeteer. Cancelling it, she sighed and walked up to Sana, taking out a party scroll and a pen, writing her name and placing it into her palm. “Accept it. Then you can ride my pets.”

 

“Pets?” Sana raised a brow, attention shifting between Jihyo, Tzuyu and the scroll.

 

“Yup. Sign.”

 

“O-okay.” Taking the pen, she accepted the invitation by signing her name.

 

“Here we go then. Let’s not waste time, shall we?” With a smile Tzuyu called out, “Summon BbangYa!”

With the call came a flash of light and out appeared a black feathered ostrich. “Since you don’t have space for your weapons i’ll hold them, okay? leave them on Bbangya here.”

Nodding, Sana watched in awe as the rest of the members summoned their respective pets. Ranging from a flying cloud, broom, eagle, dragon to a horse. “Wow. Where do I get one of those?”

 

“Gotta save up lots of money, beautiful.” Tzuyu finished placing the weapons in the bags that hung off of the ostrich’s sides. “Now.” Getting onto the saddle with ease, she held out her hand to Sana. “Shall we?”

And with a smile Sana grabbed Tzuyu’s hand, accepting the offer for help as she sat behind the tall girl.

 

“To the moongate we go! And then! Our guild base!”

 

A chorus of cheers echoed through the town square, annoying the local villagers and adventurers as they made a stampede.

 


 

The base’s hall was neat, so that was nice. The other rooms? Not so much. Tzuyu had given a tour to Sana, showing off the armory near the front door on the right, the kitchen and living room at the back of the base and the shared rooms which were scattered throughout the property. It was the perfect excuse, Tzuyu thought. She’d be able to spend time with the girl who had captivated her attention as well as have something to do till dinner was cooked.

 

“So.” Sana spoke up, a few steps behind Tzuyu as they made their way to the living room. “I know about rebirthing and getting stronger, but i’m curious, how strong are you?”

“Me?” Tzuyu turned to face Sana almost immediately. “Hm. Good question.” Pursing her lips in thought, she stuck her hands behind her back, “I’ve only rebirthed about 70 times? I rebirthed from 17 to 20 and made sure I spent all of that time grinding and mastering my skills. Alchemy requires the most dedication, y’know? I only made this guild when I reached royal alchemist.”

 

“Oh.” All she could do was stare in awe. She didn’t know what a royal alchemist is, but she bets it’s a great position of power, enough to make her feel like a simpleton. “That’s amazing.”

 

“Yeah, I guess it is. Come on.” Inching closer, Tzuyu wrapped her arm around Sana’s waist, causing the shorter girl to blush as she started to walk once more.

 

“I hope you enjoy the meal. Jihyo cooks up quite a storm.”

 

That night, instead of Jihyo sitting to the right of her as her right hand man, she made her move over a spot to accommodate for Sana.

 


 

Tzuyu managed to convince Sana to stay the night. It wasn’t that hard, seeing as they were both infatuated with each other. She even managed to sneak a goodnight kiss in, too, before Sana closed the door to the guest room.

 

Curtains filtered the light that shone hrough the window, leaving the room in darkness. However Tzuyu always woke up at 6am on the dot. WIth a lazy smile the leader ran a hand through her hair.

 

Getting out whilst still wearing her sleeping robes, she went to the kitchen to find a Sana rummaging through the pantry. “Found anything you like?”

 

A squeak spilled out of Sana’s lips as  a bowl of apples came crashing to the ground. Laughing the leader sat at the wooden table. “Shame, that is.”

 

“My bad.” Sana didn’t dare look at the taller girl in the eyes, a little bit scared and embarrassed because of last night’s actions. She doesn’t know what she’ll see if she looks at her. Squatting, she started to pick up the fruits, then the ceramic. “I’ll be going soon. It was very nice of you to look after me.”

 

“Was the kiss that bad?”

 

“Pardon?”

 

“Was the kiss that bad?” Tzuyu repeated, resting her head on the palm of her hand, eyes twinkling in amusement as she stared at Sana.

 

“N-no! Of course not. I enjoyed it. Just. You’re doing so much for me. You gave me 100,000. I need to pay you back.”

 

“Nonsense. That’s a welcoming gift. Say. How about you spend one more day with me? I want to show you what fun this world can be. There’s hot springs in Iria and they have magical properties.”

 

“Iria?”


“Other continent.”

 

“Right.”

 

“So will you?”

 

With a small sigh, Sana looked towards Tzuyu and replied, “Sure.”

 

All the guild leader could do was smile.

 


 

As they arrived at the hot springs, the one thing that Sana noticed was the abundance of monkeys that ran through the place. The land itself was dry, cracks in the ground and she swears her skin would burn off if she took off of her shoes.

 

“Ah! I haven’t been here since I lost weight!” Tzuyu stretched, excitement buzzing from her entire being. “Come on Sana.”

 

Holding onto her hand firmly, she moved past the numerous monkeys to find the hot pool in the middle of the land. Standing right beside it, she started to strip.

 

“H-hey! You’re not going in , are you?” Sana’s eyes widened as she saw much more skin than she was used to.

 

“Of course not. Have to leave the best till last, right? It’s a bikini. I know you’d be uncomfortable so I also got you a pair. It’s my favorite, so treat it well, huh?” Smiling cheekily Tzuyu finished stripping herself of her clothes to reveal the pure black bikini. Taking the small pouch from her armor, she opened it up to throw a bikini at the stunned girl.

 

“I won’t look or do anything. The monkeys won’t, too.” Giggling she stepped into the water, eventually sinking in further and further till only her head stuck out.

 

Sana changed quickly, limbs flying everywhere as she attempted to get her clothes off and bikini on in record time. She felt the eyes of the monkeys. They were cheeky, just like the guild leader near her. With a huff she finally got the bikini on.

 

“Done.” Before Tzuyu could react she slipped into the water, making sure that it didn’t show much of her figure.

 

“Great.” Unable to help herself, Tzuyu’s gaze went down and down, eventually ending up at Sana’s chest. “So I was thinking-”

 

“Why are the monkeys here anyways?” Sana asked. Sighing Tzuyu looked away from the delicious sight to match Sana’s gaze.

 

“They want to enjoy a good soak too, you know? There’s also a secret about them. Well, a lot of people know it but not many do it. If you give them some really good food they’ll give you presents. It’s not worth it, but it’s a lot of fun if you’re in a group.”

 

“I see.” Unable to think of anything else, she slid down further so that the water ended up right under her nose.

 

“So as I was saying.”

“I won’t have with you.” Sana immediately replied, cutting her off once more as she sat up straight.

 

“Well that’s nice to know but I was wondering if you wanted to join the guild?”

 

“Oh.” And like that Sana’s face became redder than Tzuyu has ever seen it.

 

“We can do both, though? I mean, I can definitely change your mind.”

 

“Shut up. I’ll join your god damn guild.” Knowing that the other was grinning, Sana covered Tzuyu’s face with her hand, pushing her away from her.

 

“Great!” Moving the hand away, she pounced forward and kissed the other on the lips, “Just to seal the deal, alright?”

 

“Does every guild member go through this when they join?” Sana turned her head to the side, narrowing her eyes at the taller girl.

 

“No. Just you.”

 

Tzuyu kissed her once more.

 


 

“Hey guys!” Tzuyu waved at the guild who were hanging around the dungeon entrance. “We got a new guild member!”

 

Pulling a girl from behind her, she pushed her forward so she would stand in front of the group.

 

“She doesn’t even meet the guild requirements! She hasn’t even rebirthed once!” Nayeon exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air. “She’ll die if she joins this run!”

“Don’t worry, I bought 100 revival feathers just for her! Sana will be powerful in no time.” Holding the said objects in her hand, Tzuyu grinned at the groaning guild members.

 


 

So. Uh. I wrote this. I won't be updating once a day or every few days. I was just on a roll and yeah.