Back in the debut days.

Need You Now (Baekhyun x Taeyeon)

Taeyeon (POV) 

You were listening to MAMA an awesome song that Exo debuted with, you were ecstatic to be supporting them during their days of being K-pop Stars. You had met each of them a lot of times but the one guy you wanted to always hang out with was Baekhyun, he was humorous, kind and gentle. TAEYEOOON Yuri screams "WE NEED TO GO NOW AND PRACTICE". You were surprised by the screaming then replied "OKAY". You were already and you just had a great music sesh, you were in the car with Tiffany, Jessica ( This was back when SNSD was OT9), Sooyoung and Sunny, the others were in the other car. You laughed as Sooyoung shoved a curry bread into , you wonder where does the food go to? Sooyoung eats humongously it's fascinating, then out of nowhere Manager Oppa exclaimed "You girls are going to practice The Boys, okay?" Each and everyone one of you said in your cute voices "Yes Oppa". Manager pulled over to the SM building and you all went in, Hyoyeon was excited to be dancing, in fact everyone was but you were there looking like you hadn't slept in two days, and that was true. *Yawns* when you open your eyes after your yawn, you see Exo going into the practice room, across from yours, they all bowed and you smiled, and then your eyes met Baekhyun, you saw his intense eyes, and blushed, you thought to yourself "OMG HE PROBABLY SAW ME BLUSH". Exo just finished practicing MAMA and Manager Oppa said to them "Why don't you boys be an audience for  the girls?" The boys exclaimed and Suho, Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked the most excited, your eyes were wide open, "WHAT HAPPENS IF I MESS UP AND OMGGG" you said to yourself in your head. Seohyun looked at you and said "Unnie, are you okay" you exclaimed "I'm fine". *Girls Generation make them feel the heat*, as the song was finishing you did great, no messing up, it was fine. Baekhyun clapped so happily, that everyone blushed. It was great to interact with the boys, they were your little boys.