Madness

Trouble , trouble our destiny

I fell in love far too recklessly and she fanned the flames of my infatuation and watched me burn.

Her love was a kind of possession, it was a poison. I used to feel guilty about my own madness. She is madness; she is insanity and my own personal hell and paradise. She brews a bruise on my heart and I once called it love. Although we never said we both knew, we were delirious people stranded in this thing called love.

“ her I’m worth more than this and I deserve better!”

Spite and animosity intensified in his heart; hate itself the only fuel burning him up. Finally I had given up after receiving so little in return for so long. I shout and scream she doesn't seem to listen. Hatred is all I have left for her. My mind now shattered from her constant subjection of endless mind games and perfect lies. All the torment and the pain leaked through and covered me.

Does this make me as mad as she is?

But what is madness, if I’m not being able to control my own sanity?

The love between us long gone, past the point of emotional feelings and attachment. Now replaced with an unprecedented attraction

She is a beauty-broken tyrant of conscious twisted innocence and fervent as a fiery moon

Yes? Deceitful.

Yes Toxic.

A she- devil without her horns. She’s delightfully chaotic

 A monstrous beau much like a forest fire, powerful and destructive in a beautiful way much like her.

I get lost inside.

Was it fun for you to watch me fall apart? Unravel in front your eyes and break into tiny pieces at your feet and drown in my overflowing emotions?

Throw me to the flames

I guess you’re just gonna stand there and watch me burn. But guess what? That’s ok because I’m too numb to feel anymore of your afflictions.

But I chose to wait, even though its hurts. I stay. I brace myself for the oncoming slaughter of pain.   I can’t love anyone. I can’t feel love or happiness. I can’t feel anything. And it’s safe to say I’m very ed up and I cannot get rid of this feeling no matter what u do.