Chapter

Not too bad

Chaeyoung is laying on the crass in her grandparents backyard. Just why did her parents wanted to go here for the whole summer. Only Chaeyoung, her mom, dad and grandparents. A poor girl has nothing to do by her own, expect draw, but she's been doing that for a week already. Chaeyoung keeps laying on the grass.

"Chaeyoung are you gonna lay there all day?" Chaeyoung turns her head a little to the voice and sees her mother. 

"Can't I?"

"If you have nothing to do you can always come pick some potatoes with me"

Chaeyoung quicky gets up from the ground. 

"Sorry mum I was actually about to go to swim"

 

After walking for a while Chaeyoung gets to the lake. She smiles at the precious childhood memories from here. It's been many years since she before was here and suddenly she actually wants to swim.

She throws her towel somewhere and takes a step forward, ready to jump in the water.

"Are you giving this towel to me?" someone asks from behind Chaeyoung. A shortie turns around and steps accidentally back when she sees someone right in front of her. She screams and falls in water with a loud splash.

The water went in her ears and nose. Chaeyoung stands in the lake. Wet and coughing.

The girl helps her out of there and wraps Chaeyoung's own towel around the girl.

"I'm sorry about scaring you" the girl says.

Chaeyoung looks at the girl. She's beautiful. 

"It's okay. I'm okay" she says and smiles showing her cute dimples to the other girl.

"I'm Mina" the girl says.

"Chaeyoung"

"Wanna get in the water?"

 

After playing around for few hours the two girls sat on the huge stone. "I had a good time with you" Mina smiles at Chaeyoung and the latter's cheeks turn a bit pink. 

"Me too" Chaeyoung smiles back at her.

They sat in the silence for a while. It's already getting late and Chaeyoung's family must be waiting for her to get back to the house. 

"Mina" she calls her name. The redhead turns to look at the shorter one. "My parents must be waiting for me"

Mina nodded and Chaeyoung got up from the stone. She smiles at her before staring to walk away.

"Wait Chaeyoung!" 

Chaeyoung turns around and sees Mina running to her. "Your towel" Mina says when she catces up with the short girl. "Oh yeah thanks" Chaeyoung smiles.

"And this" Mina puts her hand on Chaeyoung's cheek. She caresses it before leaning in to kiss her lips gently. Chaeyoung is taken back by the sudden kiss, but responds it just as gently.

They pull away and smile at each other. 

"See you"

"Tomorrow"

"Yes"

"See you tomorrow then!" Chaeyoung happily waves at Mina while walking away.

I guess this won't be that bad summer after all.