:-(

Pretty Little Thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N): So I wrote this almost two years, and I'm not that proud of it, but I had posted this with the original draft of the story. So, I decided to just keep it. Next chapter will be brand new!!:)

 

"Hey Jonghyun..." his voice was almost as soft as the first time Jonghyun heard it.

"yeah?"

"Tell me about your brothers," Jinki's voice almost sounded in a haze. But, Jonghyun just continued as he was, laying in the grass under a tree. Through the leaves that blew through the light night wind, Jonghyun could see the splatter of twinkling stars in the darkness of the sky. The grass was soft, the earth spongy  from the rain that had passed through the hills a few weeks prior. He was comfortable, but he couldn't help but wonder if Jinki, a prince, could be comfortable laying on the rocky ground.

Just looking at the boy laying beside him, Jonghyun could tell he wasn't comfortable being so far away from his leisurely home. Jinki's arms were wrapped around him tightly, his nose scrunched up a bit. Every few moments he would shift around, his body flattening the grass about him.

Just looking at him, Jonghyun knew that Jinki didn't belong out here. His silk robes were getting dirtied by the dirt he was laying on. He had barely any muscle. His skin was almost as pale as the moon they were laying under. He was weak, and his skin was smooth as the silk he was wearing, not nearly as rouch and used as jonghyun's callused skin.

Even though Jinki didn't belong out here, Jonghyun didn't mind having him around.

"My brothers?" He had heard him perfectly fine. But he felt the need to make the boy beg to know about him. He just liked hearing that pleading sound in Jinki's voice.

"Yes! Please tell me about them," and just like Jonghyun thought, Jinki had that sweet begging sound in his voice. He had that soft feeble sound in his voice that Jonghyun liked so much, even if he pretended that it annoyed him.

"they aren't very interesting. One of my brother's is married and has some kids and the other is too young to say much about," Jonghyun rested his head on his palm, and held his body up with his elbow. "what are your brothers like?"

"They're both too old to say much about," Jinki laughed, his eyes turned into to crescents much like the moon over them and his nose scrunched up. 

It was silent after that. jinki's eyes traveling up, trailing over the stars above him. Jonghyun's eyes traveled down, trailing over the boy in front of him. He gazed over his pale skin, plump lips, and rested at his wonder filled eyes.

"They're pretty aren't they?" For a second jonghyun was startled by Jinki's voice. 

"what?" he was almost scared that the prince had caught him staring at him.

"The stars. They're really pretty all the way out here. They never let me outside at night when i was in the palace."

"You've never seen stars bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter