Chapter 1: Light

A World Within Ours

She wondered into the dark corridor. The dim glowing light at the end of the passage called to her. She didn’t know where it led to but she felt like her name was being called softly. As soft as the lights edge. Her footprints were light and soft ,the floors slightly creaked under her weight. Until at last she reached the end. A huge wooden door greeted her slightly ajar the light pouring out. She reached out and her fingers grasped unto the edge and her breathe hitched as she pulled the weight of the door to her opening the door. 
“Sera, whatever  you do, do not wander around the west wing. It’s dangerous and it is not where  a child should play ” Her uncles voice echoed in to her mind as the light  poured into the corridor. The light beckoned her even more and she decided to go in. Her curiosity was just to great. The room was small and besides the presence of light  it was dark. Not at all way she was expecting . She looked around for a candle  or anything  until she  noticed the little table by the door with the candles sitting on top. She found a match and lit it . And there she saw it. In the quarter of the room was a cage, a birds cage hanging from the ceiling  and within it a jar. The light was concealed within it . Sera grabbed a stool and dragged it towards there as she stood on it to see it closer. There a grey is white or fluttered inside. 
“Help me…” a low voice came.
Sera was compelled  to open the cage and pulled out the jar. It was warm and light was so soft. She twisted open the jar and the orb shot out like a rocket speeding around the room faster and faster .  A shadow of a male  formed on the walls and as the orb came closer the shadow seemed to walk towards  her aswell. Sera panicked and let out a yelp  as she fell back  unto the ground. The shadow was at her feet  and she scurried up panicking  as she walked  slowly backwards. But the shadow was quick and she felt warm lips suddenly  upon hers. Suddenly it was dark and a low chuckle was heard, 
“Who…who are you . ” Sera’s voice trembled.  
A snap was heard and an orb of light appeared  lighting  the room. A young male  was standing  in front of sera. He was of average height, his gray eyes were lined with a mix of burgundy and black and were as mischievous  as his smile. his black hair swept along his forehead. His a tire was somewhat . His attire was  all black as well. The black shirt hidden somewhat from his black leather  jacket and his black  jeans just continued the flow. 
He chucked  and Sera  stood silent in fear not knowing what to do. He looked around the room before returning to her the light constantly  following  him. 
“Who am I? I'm  light. The very personification of light.” 
He played with the orb of light that  was fluttering about  him. It traveled up and down about his fingers flickering about .  
But…that doesn’t make  sense…" she whispered . 
He growled a bit upset at her response . Suddenly it became dark and as quick  as it became dark the light came back on like  a flash .  
“Does it have to…Sera” his voice came from behind  and  she jumped when she realized he was behind her. But how did he know her name.“
“H…how..” 
He laughed again his mischievous smile returning. 
“SERA!” Her uncles voice cried out as he ran into the room.
Sera ran to her uncle and she hid behind his figure
Suddenly  light turned  burst into a fit of laughter . 
“Baekhyun…”
Baekhyun  pointed  to the older man and despite laughing was able to say
“what has time done to you my friend.”
“I’m am not your friend. Sera do you have  any idea what you’ve done”
Sera shriveled back, terrified  of the situation .
Baekhyun immediately  stopped laughing  as he stared cold into the eyes of the elder. 
“Youre right…Hyun Do we were never friends. For you’re the one who trapped me into the jar . ”
Silence…
Baekhyun  walked towards  the man his eyes  full of fury 
“How lucky you are. It seems I don’t have the time to play with you or with Sera, I have to find my friends. He walked past them both. Hyun do knowing  that  he couldn’t do anything  to risk the safety of Sera. 
“It was nice playing with you Sera.” He chuckled. As he walked his footsteps became faster until he broke into a run. He leaned forward and his former became that of a wolf and soon was out of sight . Her uncle let out a rough sigh patting Sera on the back . ” Come Sera we have many things to discuss and time is limited.“ He headed out to the corridor Sera slowly following behind.