The Dancer and The Singer

Currently Vlogging...

          “Soo, please come here. The fans want to see you kiss me! Some of our fanboys requested for us to kiss each other. Besides, it’s not like you haven’t kissed me before.” Jongin whined in front of his camera. “Why do they want to see me kiss you so bad? What are they, voyeurs?” Kyungsoo replied with a stubborn look written across his face.

          Jongin gave Kyungsoo a pleading look and those stupid puppy eyes. “Fine,” Kyungsoo said as he went over to his childish boyfriend that sat on their shared bed. The elder sat next to Jongin and pulled him into a kiss that lasted for a few seconds before turing to the camera. “Are you all satisfied?” Kyungsoo asked their fans as Jongin cuddled up to Kyungsoo with a dazed look on his face. 

          Kyungsoo began to stand up from their shared bed before Jongin pulled him back. “Hyung, don’t go yet! We still have to do the ‘Not My Arms’ challenge!” The younger said as he pulled his lover onto the bed and placed an oversized t-shirt over both of them. Kyungsoo reluctantly agreed due to not being able to escape from the dancer’s arms. 

“I swear, you’re only doing this challenge to me.” 

          Later that day, Chanyeol and Baekhyun fanboyed in each other’s arms with a shout of ‘They’re so perfect for each other!’ as they watched Jongin and Kyungsoo from their laptop screen.