Get Ready

Celebrity Crush!! ( SpartAce )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ahh I wonder what I should wear? I'm sure many people will come, I don't wanna make a fool out of myself..." Ji Hyo was looking at her wardrobe. "Maybe I'll ask Byul."

The door slowly creaked open. "Noona you have a visitor..." Kwang Soo had a woman behind him. It was Byul.

"Oh, just when I needed you..." Ji Hyo murmured. Byul quickly ran up to hug Ji Hyo. She was confused why Byul was acting this way. Ji Hyo could feel wet tears dripping on her shoulders.

"Then I'll leave you guys," Kwang Soo shut the door quietly.

"Byul, what's wrong?" Ji Hyo looked at Byul intensely, she was of course very worried for her friend. Byul wiped her tears and spoke.

"Haha's parents are back, but that's not the case...." she sniffed. Ji Hyo sat her down the soft bed to make her feel comfortable.

"Ji Hyo yah, I haven't been feeling good these days. I haven't had my period for a while. I have been vomiting every now and then and I couldn't even work properly because I'm too tired." Ji Hyo thought about it.

"Could you possibly be pregnant?" she was shocked by her own idea, she waited for Byul's answer. Byul nodded "I went to the doctor and he said I'm pregnant for two weeks already." Ji Hyo hugged Byul tightly. Byul began to cry.

"Have you told Haha?" 

"A-ani..." 

"Wae? Are you scared?" Ji Hyo patted Byul's back as she cried.

"Ji Hyo yah... hick I'm actually happy after I found out...so I asked Haha about baby and marriage but not directly. He said...WAHHHH!" she cried loudly. Ji Hyo kept on comforting her as much as she could. 

"Byul, it's okay... don't cry..."

"Haha oppa told me he's not ready for marriage yet same goes for having babies. So I left the house upset but what oppa thinks is that I'm mad because of his response. I know we're still young and in our early twenties but....what am I supposed to do? How am I going to tell him?" Ji Hyo can tell Byul has been stressing out a lot, her under eyes were dark and her face was puffy.

"You can stay here until you're ready to tell Haha. Don't worry I will be here with you, I will not go to school tomorrow." Byul felt relieved to have a caring friend like Ji Hyo.

"Thanks...I will build my courage and tell Haha oppa. But Ji Hyo yah...are you dating that guy with big muscles..the celebrity?" Byul has stopped crying, now she was curious to know about Ji Hyo and Jong Kook.

"Ahhh...about that...This is a secret Byul...we're actually dating," Ji Hyo whispered just in case Kwang Soo was stalking their conversation. Byul smirked, happy to have Ji Hyo confirm her thoughts.

"Byul...his mother invited me to her birthday celebration. I don't know what to do...I'm sure Jong Kook oppa will there be as well!" Ji Hyo bit her nails, wondering what to do.

"Eh? You already met his mother?" Ji Hyo covered Byul's loud mouth to stop her from talking loudly.

"Actually...his mother caught us kissing and she got hell mad at me. I don't understand why she is inviting me all of the sudden after that incident. All I know is I have to attend after all...it's his mother."

Byul wrinkled her brows "That's definitely weird...it's very suspicious...anyway shall we go shopping tomorrow for clothes?" she put aside those suspicious thoughts.

Ji Hyo nodded.

-

Next day...

Jong Kook just finished his photoshoot. He packs up his things quietly. Jae Suk approached Jong Kook.

"Yah...I heard Ji Hyo is attending your mother's birthday. Just what is your relationship with that girl?" Jae Suk elbowed his shoulders.

Jong Kook looked at Jae Suk, surprised. He quickly grabs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter