You're mine

Drunk in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As expected, the hyper members of Twice are already preparing for their New Year party and there is one thing that will not be not there. VODKA.


“Yah Yoo Jungyeon why did you buy alchohol?!” They leader, Jihyo asked the person in charge of the groceries.


“Chill Leader-nim! It’s new year we should celebrate right guys?” Jungyeon asked for help from the other members and three youngest were the ones who agreed the most.


“Yes unnie alcohol is a must! We’re gonna celebrate for this wonderful year!” Dahyun added with her wide smile which made the others nod their head thinking about the achievements they earned. Jihyo was still not sure if they should but little by little she was being pushed to agree on the members.


“And manager oppa and unnie will not be there with us they have their free day today and tomorrow so we have tonight to ourselves” Chaeyoung said the next naughty member to persuade the leader to do something that they are not allowed.


“Jihyo it’s fine I think hahaha let the kids have fun it’s our first new year together remember?” Nayeon was now siding with the kids and now Jihyo feels like she was being cornered and has no choice but to agree.


“Okay okay fine but me, Sana unnie and Nayeon unnie will not be drinking that much, if its fine for the two other girls then sure lets do it!” Jihyo wanting to make the members have fun too picked a responsible member, the eldest unnie and a person who doesn’t like alcholic drinks at all, Sana. She might need help after the party to just pick up the drunk members.


“It’s fine for me guys I don’t really like those kinds of drinks” Sana agreed on it so the members cheered on it. After cheering for Sana, their attention moved from Sana to Nayeon, who already made her decision.


Jungyeon, being the prankster, she pushed Dahyun towards Nayeon knowing that the oldest’s weakness is their cute member, Dubu. Even though the two girls don’t tell it to anyone, their actions are obvious for the members to know that they had feelings for each other. The thing is the fact that the members notice it clearly, its the opposite for them they are too dense.


The cute cute Dubu who was shoved by Jungyeon ended up being caught by Nayeon’s arms making it look like they are hugging. Both of them blushed but of course it has to be ruined by the maknae who broke the silence.


“Go Dahyun unnie tell unnie to agree!” The moment quickly vanished as Dahyun stood straight infront of Nayeon.


“Unnie please please please agree on Jihyo unnie’s condition” Dahyun did her aegyo towards Nayeon. Nayeon blushed at the view she was seeing but not only her, Dahyun was also blushing because she was embarrassed to do that infront of her crush but the members pushed her to do it.


“Okay okay whatever just give me lots of food later” Nayeon just ignored her blush and just tried to look cool infront of everyone (especially for her Dubu).


The members were so happy they grouped hug Nayeon in the middle. Since Dahyun and Nayeon was standing facing each other and others already bumped their bodies to hug. They were squeezed in the middle, Nayeon being a sly bunny (lol) used the chance to hug Dahyun.


Noticing the hug, Dahyun looked up to face Nayeon and they were face to face. Nayeon just smiled her pretty smile to Dahyun and she gladly returned the smile. They continued staring at each other until they heard camera sound and saw a flash in their peripheral view. They immediately let go of each other.


They looked at the culprit and saw Tzuyu doing a peace sign while holding her phone and not only her the other members too. They didn;t notice that the group hug already ended because they were too caught up in their DaYeon world.

The party was started after the countdown and it was already 2016 and the drinks was already being consumed by the members. Food was the only companion of Nayeon right now. Seeing that the members were having too much fun on drinking and joking around. 


Her eyes landed on Dahyun, who just finished taking a shot with “ASAAA!”. Beside Dahyun was Chaeyoung and Momo, Two people she feel jealous the most because they can act really clingy with Dahyun without any reasons.


“Guys lets not be boring and lets do this!” Jungyeon yelled while raising a bottle of vodka they just finished. 


While Jungyeon was speaking Nayeon was still looking at three people she was looking at before. Chaeyoung’s hand is pressing onto Dahyun’s thighs and Momo holding Dubu’s hands. 


Nayeon really wanted to be angry but she remembered that she has no right to be angry. Dahyun was a bit drunk already so she was being flirty all of a sudden.


Everyone got what Jungyeon wanted to do and made a circle. Mina noticed that Nayeon is the only left to go to their circle, called her unnie.


“Nayeon unnie! You’re the only one not joining us” Mina called her which Nayeon was thankful for because if it was Jungyeon she would start teasing her again with Dahyun and she would feel embarrassed again and she will not look cool infornt of her crush.


“Oh yes yes i’m coming” Nayeon joined the circle and when she thought she won’t get any teasing. Well, she was wrong.


“It’s okay Mina-ah she was too busy looking at her love. So close yet so far unnie? hahaha” Jihyo said to Nayeon then high fived Jungyeon. These two always teases the oldest unnie about her crush for Dahyun.


“Shut up and just cont

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter