Hope

Hope

Hope

 

Dara is now 21 yrs old,she cannot love someone since she is blind,no one will get interested to her.Since she was 11 years old she and her parents got into a car accident,fortunately no one died except Dara went blind 

because of the accident.Her parents tried to find jobs just to get Dara heal,they did not want Dara to be sad forever,they wanted to see her smile once more.But it will take them long to find a big amount of money for the

operation.But for ten years waiting,Dara give up.She think that she will never be healed again.

 

"Dara,you will be healed,please do not give up yet."Dara's mom said.

"It's been ten years,mom.I give up.I don't want to keep thinking that someday--I will be able to see again"Dara cried.     Dara's mom hug her.

"No Dara,I promise you I will get money just for you,I don't want to see you like this."she said.          Dara just cried........

Days passed........

"Dara,Someone's here to see you~"Her mom said.

"Who is it?"Dara ask.

"It's me Bom!"Dara's one childhood friend said.

"Ohh Bommie!Why are you here?"Dara stood up from sitting on the couch."Well I wanted to visit my bestfriend."she giggled.

"Did you eat already?My mom cook alots of food."Dara said.

"Ohh it's ok I'm already full,"Bom asnwer."Go sit down Bom."Dara said and went to sit again.

Bom sit.

"Hey Dara you know it's my birthday this Saturday,right?*Dara nodded*I want you to come to my house and party."Bom said.

"Ok..But I don't think I'll have a gift for you."Said Dara.           Bom chuckled.

"Ahaha that's fine,since you're there.Oh and some friends of mine will be there too.So don't be shy ok?"

"Alright,if you say so."Dara said.

"So I just came here to tell you that hehehe I'm gonna go now,I needed to fix things for the party.I'll just see you there bestfriend!"Bom said as she hug Dara.

"Aunty!If you want to come too you're welcome to come hehehe"she added.

"Aigoooo Thank you Bommie but I can't,I have work."D's mom said.

"It ok Aunty,it not that this is the last birthday,ahahaha next time Aunty ok?"Said Bom.          D's mom nodded as she smiled.Bom then bid goodbye.

"You should be excited Dara,you'll meet other people."D's mom hold Dara's shoulder"Ummm y-yes."all she can say.     She sigh.

 

Saturday Came........

"Mom,is this dress ok?I mean I'm not trying to look beautiful,but I just want to make sure I'll be ok with this.Even though I can't see it."Dara said exploring her dress.

Her Mom chuckled."ahaha Dara ah,"she said"don't worry,the dress really suit you,and you look so beautiful."

"Ummm alright.."

Someone petch Dara.It was Bom's driver.Her mom was the one to guide her to the car.Dara then went to the car ready to go."Good Luck,Dara."Dara nodded.

They had reach Bom's house.

There outside Bom was waiting.Bom saw Dara coming out to the car,she rushed and hold Dara's hand to guide her out.

"I'm gald you're here now Dara,And you look amazing!!"Bom said.

"Ummm Thank You.Happy Birthday Bom"Dara said,she touches Bom's face to peck on her cheek.

Bom guided her inside to meet her other friends.Inside.

"Hey guys!"Bom said,everyone look to Bom's way.

"This is my very bestfriend Dara!*Dara vow**Everyone vow too*I hope this evening you will make this pretty girl smile.That is my wish,for my birthday,and treat her like what you treat me.Thank You!And please enjoy the

night."Bom stated.

"Bom why did you say that?There's a lot to wish,why me?"Dara whisper.

"Because I want to see you smile once again.I always wanted to see you smile,but when you went blind you never smile again."Bom said.

"Ummm Hi Bom,Hi Miss Dara."a guy said.

"Ohhh Jiyong ah,Hi!"Bom said.

"Jiyong,where is the rest?"Bom said looking around.

"Don't worry noona your man is here.ahahaaha"Jiyong said.

"Hehehe alright, he better be not cheating on me or else the Bominator will come."Bom chuckled.

"Ummm sorry to interrupt you both but,Bom can you guide me to my sit"Dara said.

"Oh I'm sorry Dara,here let me take you there."Bom held Dara's hands and guide to the VIP room,Jiyong follow.Bom knows how shy Dara can get.So she put her to the VIP where she,and only her friends can see her and talk to her.

"Oh hey unnie!"Minzy the maknae."Hi Bom unnie!"Cl fierce lady."Hello guys.You know Dara right?"Bom said."Of course unnie,you always mention her to us"Minzy said.

"Anyeongaseyo"Dara said even though she cannot see them.

"Dara noona!!I finally see you in personal,you're a total beauty."Seungri the maknae in guys,and hold Dara's hand."Yah Yah Seungri no touching.I'm sorry Dara-shii"Jiyong the leader of them all.

"ah umm it's fine."Dara said.Bom then let Dara sit down which is in the center.

"Hi noona.I'm Youngbae or Teayang."Taeyang the y in the groups.He let out his hands to shake Dara's hand but Dara didn't know it so she didn't let her hands out.Everyone giggled.

"Hi noona!I'm Kang Daesung.The cutest of them all.Wahahaha"Daesung with smile on his eyes.He earned a smack from his hyung.

"Annyeogaseyo noona,I'm Seunghyun or you can call me TOP"Top the tall guy and has a deep voice.

"I forgot to introduce myself earlier,I'm Jiyong," Dara nodded and say hi to all of them.

"Here's you're food Dara.I'll give you some of this.Ahhh"Bom was about to feed her but Jiyong stop her, he wanted him to feed her instead.Dara did notice that.

 

Jiyong's Pov

The first time I saw her,in the picture actually,NO not actually in the picture only but somewhere else.I think I feel in love with her.I don't know but I think I do.Bom was always mentioning her name to us that they are not close

but almost a sister to her.Bom told us how she went blind and never smile again,that's why this is the time for me make her smile.Even though she don't know well yet,but I will try my best.

After she ate her food,everyone went outside of the room and started to dance,Only me and her are left.I think she don't know that I'm still here,i saw her stand up,she tried to touch all the things that will guide to the

balcony,she almost fell when she miss to hold the chair but she remain standing up.I think she use to this.I folowed her outside the balcony and just stare at her the whole time.I did not want to miss anything so I just stay

beside her without knowing that I'm here.Suddenly I saw a tear feel to her cheek.I was suprised so I touches her shoulder making her all suprise.

"Dara,"I said"Are you ok?"she wipe her tears.

"ummm yeah I'm ok,I didn't know there's still someone here,it's so embarrassing"she say.

"It's ok Dara,if you have problem crying,just cry I won't stop,I'll just be right here to comfort you."I said.

"Ummm I don't know but I'm always thinking,if ever I will be able to see again.Because I'm afraid of being in the Dark.For ten years I've been blind,and for ten years i've been in the Darkness.I want to be able to see

again"she cried.I then slowly pulled her to me and hug her.

"Shhh You will be able to see again Dara.Don't lose hope."I said.

"I don't know anymore.I think I will be like this forever."she said and sobs.

"No.You will not."I say.She just cried,and me,waiting for her to calm down.After all the tears she let out,she look at me as if she see me,and touches my face,searches every part of my face.

As she touches my face,I started to touch hers too and close my eyes like as if Im a blind person.So I could experience what she do.We touches from eyes.ear,nose,cheek,chin,and lips.

When we reach the lips part,we stop for a moment,and then our face move closer to each other,closer,closer,I couldn't wait,I kiss her.Her Lips was so soft that make me want more.I kiss her I wait for her respond.

After some seconds she respond and that made me happy I thought she did not want to kiss.We kiss passionately.She broke the kiss first.

"Thank you,for being there for me"she said and look down.

"You're welcome Dara"I said in a soft voice.

"Dara I"I was cutted when

"Dara,You're mom called me!She said it's urgent!Emergency,She said I should take you home now."Bom said.

"What?!Something happen?"Dara ask.

"I don't know eaither but I think it's important.Let's go Dara.I'll just send her home,Jiyong.Tell the others."Bom said.

"Ummm Thank You again!I hope I'll see you again."Dara said.

"We'll be able see each other again next time,Bye Dara"I said and bid goodbye.And they left.I hope I'll see you again!!

 

Nobody's Pov

Bom's driver drove Bom and Dara to Dara's home,worried if something happen. They have reach the house.

"Mom!What happened.?!"Dara ask."Dara!"D's mom came running to her and hug her."I have good news!"She says

"So it's not a something bad new Aunty?"Bom ask.

"Ahaha no I'm sorry about that.Anyway Dara!They say that they already have a donor for you!You'll have an operation to your eye.And you'll be able to see again!!!"This was a good suprise for Dara for all this time,she

smiled as a tear fell to her cheek.

"Umma"she cried.

"omg I'm so happy for you Dara."Bom said almost teary.

"But it's not here in korea.We have to fly to America just to get your eyes operate."D's Mom said

"So you'll be leaving?"Bom ask.D's mom nodded.

"We have to."She says.

"When?"Bom ask.

"Tomorrow morning,so Bom can you help me pack her things.And her Father will come pick us up tomorrow morning."She says.

"omo!          sigh.         alright."bom said.

"Umma Thank You!!"Dara said."You're Welcome Dara."she says.

After all the packing up.Bom quickly went home to take some things for her and leave so she can go see Dara go.

 

Bom's House

"Oh you guys still here?"Bom ask her friends.

"So did something happen?"Jiyong ask.

"Yeah"

"What is it?"

"Dara will be leaving."

"Where?"thet all said.

"In America"

They are all shock including Jiyong

"F-For Good?"

"Maybe.I don't know too.Guys I'll be leaving to go see Dara go so Take care of my house."

"Can I go with you Bom"Jiyong ask.

"mmmm ok." 

And they left.

In the car

"Jiyong,do you like my Dara?"

silent...

"No."

Silent...

"I love her"

"ohhhh,Wait what?!"

"I said I love her,from the moment you told us about her and show'd us her picture."

"That Fast?"

"Ummm actually no."

"huh?"

"I always see her in the park,maybe she like the park too much,I'm always jugging around there and I saw her sitting on the bench,At first I didn't know she was blind,so I came to her asking what time is it,because I forgot

mine.*he chuckled*I saw her panic,looking to her watch.That's when I knew she was blind haha after that day I will always go see her and talk to her.I'm just suprised that you said that she don't smile but when I visit her she

smile at me,that's how I fell inlove to you bestfriend."

"wahhhhhhh I didn't know that."

"Well you didn't ask me.Bleh."

"Aiishhh this kid."

"Up until now I think she still don't know me."

"she will know ,soon"

"I hope."

They have arrive.

"Aunty I'm here and I brought a friend."

"Ohhh hello Jiyong"

"Hello Aunty"

"Mom,Jiyong?"Dara said.

"Hi Dara.I heard your going to leave.So I came to see you go"

"Ohhh thank you Jiyong"

"You're Welcome" They are now in Airport

"Dara,when you already able to see come here immediately ok?Don't you dare ignore my messages to you."Bom said.

"Ok Bommie"

Jiyong then suddenly hug Dara.

"Dara.I want to tell you something before you go............................I love you......................And I hope you won't forget me.I love you,goodbye.I know you will comeback,And I'll be waiting."Jiyong whisper to Dara's ear.

A tear escape from Dara's eyes.

"Thank You so much Ji" And they all bid goodbye.

"I'll be waiting Dara"Jiyong said as he see the plane go.

"Don't forget my Corn!!"Bom said

"Yah!You're only worried about Corn Aisssh this girl"

"Bleh" . . .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

One Year Later

.

.

.

.

.

.

Dara is now sitting on the plane with her mom and dad beside her going back to Korea. Dara look at the photo album of her and Bom when they were still kid.

"I wonder how Bom looks right now kekekeke"Dara smiled seeing the photos.

"You'll see daughter,soon"D's mom patted her.

They Soon landed on Korea.

"I can't wait to see..."

"Who?!"

"Umm nothing"

"Mom where is Bom right now?"

"Probably home"

"ahaha let's suprise her kekeke This is the plan...."Dara whisper to her mom and father.

"Won't they get mad?"D's father said.

"I'll take care of that appa kekeke"

"I'm so happy to see you smile again Dara"d's Mom said and they both hug her.

Dara smiled.

Now they are in front of Bom's house.

"Mom Dad my plan ok?"Dara said,they nodded.

*Ding Dong*Ding Dong*

Bom open the door and find Dara's parents standing.

"Omo!Aunty!Uncle!How are y--D-Dara?"Bom said and when she saw Dara,she is suprised to see the same Dara as before.

"S-So it didn't work?Omg I'm so sorry Dara ah"Bom start to sob.

"ummm It's ok."Dara said who is just pretending not to see.

"Come in"Bom said.

They came in...

Dara is now sitting on the couch while Bom stare at her. 'So this is mybestfriend.Wow she's hot!Hey!I'm not a lesbian or anything but I admit She really is beautiful.'she thought. 'And she's crying!Omo what should I do?!'she

thought.

Dara gave a big sigh and close her eyes.and then open it.

"Bommie ah"I said"I'm not blind anymore.I can already see you.Gosh what happen to you after I've gone blind,huh?I mean you look beautiful and hot hahaha"

*Blink Blink Blink*

*Realization*

Bom stood up.

"Yah!Dara!!!*sobs*I thought you did not make it!wahhhhh"she cried.

"Hey hey,ok ok I'm sorry I just want to play hehehe so don't be angry anymore neh?"Dara hug her.

"Aishhhh!But are you really ok now?Nothing will happen again?"Bom ask.

Dara nodded."YayI'm so happy for you!Really!.!"Bom said.

After sometime they chat..tell some stories...etc. Bom then show a picture of her,Cl,Minzy,Top,Youngbae,Daesung,Seungri,and Jiyong.

"Ohhh so that's them.So which one is yours."Dara ask.

"This guy."Bom pointed to Top and giggle.

"My Tabi~"she say

"And this one's yours"Bom Pointed to Jiyong.

Dara just smile.She remember when Jiyong confess to her at the airport.

"Bom where is he now?"Dara ask.

"Umm right now?he probably jogging at the park,why?"

Dara was suprise by what Bom had just said.Because she knew a guy that always jogg and always talk to her.She remember how Jiyong and the guy's voice are alike. "Mom I'll just go somewher.I'll be right back."Dara said "Hey wait what about my corn?"

"Aiyooo Mom will give you your corn."she then left.

 

Dara's Pov

Jiyong and the guy from the park are the same!!I knew it!!!!I want to see him!!! I have reached the park and start to search for him.

I was tired of running so I went to look for a bench to sit,suddenly I remember where I use to sit.He might be there.In that special bench,I saw a guy sitting.

My heart start to beat faster as I get closer.It really is him!!The picture I just saw,it's him!A tear fell to my cheek not knowing what to do.

First I wipe my tears so he won't see that I cried.I went closer.

 

Jiyong's Pov

Walking in the Park reminincing all the memories I have with Dara.

As I sat at the bench,remembering or moments,a tear escape through my eyes.

God knows how much I miss her.I wish she was here.

Then suddenly a girl sit beside me.I did not bother to look because I don't want her to see me cry.

There's a lot of empty benches out there,why here?I then look at her but when back again looking at the sky and whisper her name"Dara"I said.

"I'm here"I heard someone said.

Wait did this girl said that?I was confuse so stare at her but I can only see side of her face.My heart then stopped at the time she turned her head and look at me.

"Hi Ji~"I heard her say.

'Is this happening?S-She's really here?No.She is!'I thought

"Dara"I heard myself say.She smiled at me.I know that smile!She really IS Dara!! I hug so tight that I think I won't be Ble to let go.

"Oh God!God Knows How much I miss you!!"I said.I felt her hands hug me too.

"I miss you too."

"I love you Dara!"I shouted. I heard her giggled.

"I love you too Ji!"she shouted.

"Y-You L-love me too?"I ask her.

"Why?You don't want to?"she said.I shook my head immediately.

"No.I love it." She touches my face like last time as I touches hers too.We can feel our breath to eachother closer.Then we kiss.

'How I miss this lips'I thought as I kiss her deeply.

After the kiss.

"You're finally here."I said and she nodded.

"Will you be ble to stay with me?Forever?"I ask She gave me a peck on the lips and said

"Yes Ji.I will never leave you again.I will be here.I promise."She said

"I promise to you that I will be the best guy,boyfriend,husband for you!Dara I love you!"I said proudly.

"I love you too!!"she says.

They leave the park holding hands.Believing HOPE is really a good thing to happen.

 

 

 

 

THE END!!!