☺ Wonwoo

Well, .
Please log in to read the full chapter

[NOTE: Wonwoo's mouth is bad. I mean, really bad. And Mingyu is such a dork<3]

 

~

 

"Wonu the love of my life! Give your husband a kiss!" 

 

"My, my. I'm not really in the mood to walk right now. Come here if you want one."

 

The room exploded into a screaming mess. Girls are hysterical, some even fainted, while the boys are busy calming the girls (Taking advantage of the situation *wink *wink). 

 

This is, to say the least, by far what practically 4-A is for the past few months ever since Kim *ehem ing *ehem Mingyu happened to transfer to Jeon Wonwoo's school: The Academy. Yep, that's the name of the school. Anyway.

 

So moving on, Wonwoo is on his last year in high school and ever since it started, he wasn't liking it. Not even a bit. Well, firstly there are these girls always talking about him. Not caring even if they are just spilling one's life into each other just for the sake of their own. And then here is this brat who does nothing but make his life worse as it is.

 

He wasn't really in the mood the day he entered his room during the first day of classes and the gossipmongers that talked and talked about this 'new guy' in their section wasn't helping any better.

 

"Can't you, at least for about a day, shut the up and live a normal life without bothering others?!" he shouted and the mentioned girls suddenly stop their little 'talk' and went to stare, wide eyes in shock, to Wonwoo. He just give them his signature deadly stare.

 

But a while later, they started whispering again and soon, they are talking again. But this time, about Wonwoo. They are talking something about how Wonwoo is such a pity since he is wasting his potential. On how he really is very handsome but such a waste of personality, blah blah. They are pretty much aware that Wonwoo could here them but they don't care because why would they? They said those things for Wonwoo to feel bad for himself but sorry for them, Wonwoo doesn't give a single flying . Although he'd grown tired of it, he decided not to give them the attention they were longing for so long. They're simply not worth it.

 

He was starting to get bored so he decided to play some hiphop music on his phone and put his earphone when their teacher came in, walking behind her was a boy so tall he bumped his forehead on the head jamb [*Note: Head jamb is the top part of the door frame]. The sound it produced was loud enough for the whole class to hear so everyone turned their heads only to see the new kid rubbing his forehead. It made some of the boys chuckle and some of the girls worry but the thing is, somehow it made Wonwoo smirk which is an a

Please log in to read the full chapter