2

Catastrophe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haneul suddenly felt embarrassed at the small size of her home. She closed the door once the boy walked past her and was awaiting the inevitable negative comments he was bound to dish out. Yugyeom looked around the less than two hundred square foot room while the girl held her breath. The guy walked over to the kitchen closet that contained the washer/dryer. Haneul locked the door and plopped down on the futon, grabbing her laptop from where it sat on the coffee table. Moments later out of her peripheral she saw the cat boy man person waltz his way over to the bathroom, peering inside for a moment. As the girl pulled up the last episode of her favorite drama, she felt the seat beside her sink down.

 

“Where do you sleep?” his high pitched voice rang out.

 

“Here,” Haneul said as she clicked full screen and waited for the video to load. Silence hung around as she sat the computer back on the table and reached over into her backpack.

 

“Where will I sleep?” the boy asked. Hanel grabbed her psychology textbook and turned her head to look around the room. She thought for a moment.

 

“There,” Haneul said as she pointed to the floor. The girl cracked open the book and started skimming down the page, remembering what she needed to study.

 

“Really?” the boy whined from beside her. Haneul looked up at him as he looked utterly offended. The girl scoffed as she let her head roll to one shoulder.

 

“Where else?” she asked.

 

“Why can’t we share?” he asked, trying to rid the whine from his voice but failing, causing the girl to roll her eyes.

 

“Will you die if you sleep on the floor?” she asked, closing her textbook.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter