So It's Him, But I Don't Even Know

Me, L.Joe & Tumblr

 

He got out of my room. I jumped up and down because I can use it with his permission! I ran back to the computer revealing a new message from Ljoe-anon oppa. I read it.

 

‘Where were you? :( I miss you!’

 

‘Aww, mianhae. I just got to do something. But I’m back!’

 

‘Okay. I love you yeobo.’

 

‘Your yeobo loves you too!’

 

Ljoes’ P.O.V.

 

I sat down on the couch, the others are watching t.v. I got back on my phone and got on tumblr as fast as I can. I typed.

 

‘Where were you? :( I miss you!’

 Making it seem like I was waiting. I couldn’t send her a message because we’re being all lovey-dovey upstairs, naaah you know what I mean. Hehe :)

 

She answered.

 

‘Aww, mianhae. I just got to do something. But I’m back!’

 

Ehehehe, I’m so evil yet sweet.

 

‘Okay. I love you yeobo.’

 

‘Your yeobo loves you too!

 

 But my baby is sweeter. I chuckled at her answer. She doesn’t know that Ljoe-anon is ‘THE LJOE’. Inserts evil laugh here, >:)

 

Argh, and tomorrow I must make her breakfast! And maybe tomorrow night.. I’ll let her know it’s me.

 

‘Yeobo-ah, I wanna meet you tomorrow night. I’ll meet you at your house, 9:00. You have a garden right? I saw in your photos. :) I’m so excited, so please don’t disappoint me this time, okay? Please?’

 

I entered.

 

Back to your P.O.V.

 

I received a new message. Then my eyes widened as soon as I read his message.

 

‘Yeobo-ah, I wanna meet you tomorrow night. I’ll meet you at your house, 9:00. You have a garden right? I saw in your photos. :) I’m so excited, so please don’t disappoint me this time, okay? Please?’

 

HE WANTS TO MEET ME. ASDFGHJKL. OMG OMG OMG OMG. ARGH.

 

‘Uhh, alright. :)’

 

I answered. I sighed. Ok, I’m just meeting him. There’s nothing wrong with that right? Right?

 

And after that, we talked and talked. I’m kind of uneasy about what will happen later.

 

Night

 

Somebody knocked on my door. “Come in.” I said still typing.

 

“Baby, dinners ready.” He backhugged me.

 

“Hmm, okay I’ll come down in a minute.” I scrolled down.

 

“Come now.”

 

“Give me one more minute okay?” I pleaded.

 

“Fine fine.” He is still hugging me.

 

“Uhh, oppa?”

 

“Mmm?”

 

“Will you go down first?” My eye twitched.

 

“Why?”

 

“Please?” I pouted and puffed my cheeks and batted my eyelashes.

 

“Fine fine, hurry up kay?” He kissed my cheek and with that he left.

 

I sighed.

 

‘Oppa, I shall go now! See you tomorrow! Love you! *le kiss*’

 

Then after I entered that, I shut off the computer. I ran downstairs and sat in the dining room with the teen top members.

 

I saw Ljoe with his phone. I didn’t mind tho.

 

While on Ljoes’ side

 

She sent me goodbye. That’s what I thought she would say :)

 

‘Oh, okay. Tomorrow! Love you too! *le kiss*’

I send it. I waited for it to load. Then I felt Shin Mi sat down beside me, I didn’t look up just yet because I waited for it to load. Then done! I look up to see her eating.

 

“Oppa eat.” She said with a mouthful. I kissed her lips and I saw her blush.

 

“Cute.” I said to myself, and helped myself with food smiling.