One

The Fallen Demon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mia opened her eyes and immediately shut them close. The light that was shining on her was too bright for her eyes. She let out a small grunt as she tried to move her hands but realized that it had been tied. She took a deep breath and opened her eyes slowly, looking around. She wasn't home, she wasn't in her nice comfy home. Her surrounding was almost black. There was no light coming from anywhere else beside the extremely bright light that was shining on her.

Where am I? She thought, shaking her head trying to remember what happened but she couldn't remember.

She felt a headache kicking in and whimpered softly. Her wrist started hurting and she didn't know what to do to ease the pain. 

“Is she awake?” A male’s voice outside the room she supposed, asked, “I don't know, your royal highness," Another male answered, “Let me in,” The male said.

There was nothing after that except for the jingling sound of the keys unlocking the door. 

Mia heard the creak of the door opening and shut her eyes, pretending to still be asleep. She could hear the footsteps of the male walking in and the door shutting behind him. The footsteps were getting louder and louder, meaning he, whoever the person was, was getting closer and closer to her. Her breathing got heavier and sweats started trickling down her forehead, due to her nervousness. She mentally scolded herself and hoped the male didn't notice anything.

But of course, luck wasn't on her side.

“I know you're awake,” The male whispered in her ear, making her eyes shot open due to the close distance between her and the male. She could literally feel his breath on her skin. She turned to the side and there stood the male.

He was tall, skinny but muscular, had a reddish hair color, and though she didn't want to admit, he was pretty good looking with his handsome features.

“W-Who are you?” Mia asked stammering, “Me?” The male smirked, “Your master, new master,” He said, “I don't know you, you can't be my master!” She yelled, “It's good that you don't know me, you're not supposed to anyways,” The male his lips, “Why am I here?” Mia asked.

She had hundreds of questions to ask but she didn't know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter