Love Beggar.. BUSTED!!!

Be My Girl [HIATUS]

                      "Fa-" Alia was about to called out his name when he turned and his index finger at his mouth..

                       "Shh.. Don't shout.. They will hear us.."

                     "Eo? But.. It's not nice.. Just let they have a peace date together.. Stop busying yourself with their bussiness.." Alia said..

                     "Alia.. It's fun you know that?''

                    "Fun? Watching people dating is fun?"

                    "Aigoo.. You don't know such things, because you didn't even date anyone.."

                    "YAH! Are you insulting me?" Alia got mad

                    "SHH! You're too loud... Forget it.. Look! We've missing them.." Faris said while looking for Hana and Ariff.. After he spot them, he began to run toward them..

                    "Yah! Wait for me!!" Alia shouted..

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

                        "Hey Hana" suddenly someone approached Hana.. She looked to her side..

                    "FARIS???"

                    "Ye.. It's me.. What's wrong? You seems to be so shocked.." Faris asked Hana..

                    "Ani.. It's just that... It's such a long time we didn't see each other..." she explained..

                     "Uhm.. You.. Know this guy?" Ariff interupted..

                     "Er.. Ariff.. this is Faris.. My my high school friend.."

                    "Really? Or... He's your ex?"

                     "What? Me? With her?? Hahaha! No way man.. Really, we're just friends.. If you don't believe me.. Let's ask Alia.. Ah.. Talking about her, where is that girl.. She's here right behind me just now.." Faris's eyes wandering looking for Alia.. "Ah! There she is.. Yah! What taking you so long to come here?"

                   "You're the one who's running like a jaguar chasing for it's prey.. You have the long legs and me?"

                   "Haha.. Blame on your shortness.." Faris began to laugh and laugh..

                   "YAH!" she acting like she wanna punch him but she didn't do it real..

                   "Aish.. You two.. always bickering.. You wanna fight like last time again?" Hana asked..

                    "Ani, ani.. we have settle down that thing.. Hehehe.." Alia said.. Ariff just looked at them.. A bit confused since he didn't know anything..

                    "Ah.. Okay.. What ever.. Don't get into fight again okay?"

                   "YES MA'AM!!" both Alia and Faris salute at her.. And then they laugh..

                    'I wish I can laugh along with her like that..' Ariff though..

                    "Oh! Since you guys are here.. Let's go together.." Hana said..

                    "Where?" Alia asked..

                   "To the amusement park.."

                    "What?? You wanna go there Hana? Such a childish.." Faris ..

                    "Yah! It's up to her.. You have no right to control her life.." Alia disturbed..

                    "Okay.. Okay.. It's YOUR date anyways.."

                     "Oh.. I forgot about him.. Faris.. This is....... My.." Hana was about to introduce Ariff as her boyfriend but Faris interupted..

                    "Boyfriend.. I know.. Alia had told me" he grinned and shove out his hand to shakehand with Ariff.. Ariff take his hand.. "I'm Faris.."

                    "Ariff.." he replied shortly..

                   "Well.. I guess we should get going.. Do you mind if they come with us?" Hana asked Ariff..

                   "Uhm... No.."

                  "That's great!! Thanks.. :) KAJA! " Hana pulled Alia's hand..

                  "Aish this girl.. Please bear with her childishness Ariff.." Ariff didn't replied but he just smile..

                       They arrived at the amusement park and Hana asked them to ride so many things.. After an hour...

                "Hana.. Let just take a break for awhile.." Alia said.. Alia was enjoying the moment but she began to thirsty too..

                    "Okay.. Poor my friend.. hehehe.."

                    "Hey.. How about us? Don't you pity us?" Faris asked.. 

                   "You? No need to.. But him.. (pointing at Ariff) Ofcourse I do.." then she laugh.. Ariff just smile.. Not saying much..

-Ariff- (this is the first POV of the character I guess?)

                    I did enjoy the rides but I don't know why I feels so boring.. =.=' I should be happy with my... girlfriend?!.. Hmph... I took out my phone.. I searched for a number and begin to send a text message..

-Alia-

                   "Hana. I've to go to the toilet for awhile.. Wait for me okay?"

                   "Okay ^.^ " I walked to the toilet.. When I've done, I wanted to go out.. And I received a text message.. I took out my phone... TT.TT It was a message form that CRAZY BOY AGAIN????!!! UGH!!! So frustrating...

( blue-unknown boy, purple-Alia )

 

Hello dear.. <3

 

You crazy! What do you want?

 

Nothing.. Just felt boring.. And I wanna disturb you..

 

GET... LOST !!!

 

Why are you so angry?

 

Because you're SO ANNOYING!

 

                      I walked to them but I noticed from a far that Ariff was standing a bit far from them..

                     "Was he cheating on her? Why did he is grinning alone like an insane person, looking at the phone??" I walked toward him quietly.. And began to eavesdrop what he was saying?

                     "So... I'm... annoying.. huh? Let's see..." he said.. What's happening actually? What was his chat topic? Suddenly my phone ringing again.. It's the message!! ARRGGHHH!! SHUT UP YOU PHONE! I hide myself from him.. I guess he's searching where did the sounds where coming from.. Phew... =.=' That was closed.. I opened the message..

 

So I'm annoying huh? Let's see if you will fall for my annoyingness.. Hahaha XD

 

                  What? Eh? Why did this message... Was similar with what Ariff said just now.. I replied it..

 

Yes you are.. I told you before.. Get out of my life!!!

 

                        I turned my phone into silent mode..

                  "Heh.. Why should I do that? Aish.. This girl.." I heard he said that..

 

Why should I? What if I don't???

 

                    It's.......... Similar... Did he...

 

                   "I'll tell Hana about this if you don't stop" I said to him.. Ariff turned to his left where I'm standing and he was a bit shocked..

                   "Oh! Alia.. You scared me.."

                  "Did you hear what I said?"

                   "What?" I showed him my phone..

                   "This!!" his eyes were widened..

                   "How did.. Wait! It's you?"

                    "So you are the LOVE BEGGAR?? How did you got my number?" he didn't say anything but just starred at me..

 

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANNYEONG DEAR READERSSSSSSS!! I'm back!! Sorry for taking the long time to update.. Hope u did enjoy it.. I'll be back in a few days I guess.. Need to find some ideas for my stories... OH!! And please feels free to visit my other ffcs too!!!

 

Love, Please Survive!!

Reverse Mutation: From Cat to Human??

Strange Love

My Robotic Bodyguard

Pretty 'Unnie'

Only Look at Me

 

Bye! Love you, you !!! ^.^