FINAL

Happy Birthday, Seungri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“(Y/N)-AH!!”  Seungri shouted as loud as he can as you got out of the car.  You smiled and he engulfed you in his panda bear hug.

“I am soooo glad that you made it.  I thought that you are going to ditch me on my birthday.”  He smiled and you slap his chest lightly.

“Why would I?  You’ve been a good friend, at least for me.”  You winked at him.

“Aish, I am good to everyone; you still don’t know that, do you?”  He whined and you laughed at him.  He guided you inside the café when all of a sudden a pair of arms grabbed you and hugged you by your shoulders, holding a bouquet of flowers in front of you.

“For you.”  Jiyong whispered on your ear and you smiled heartily.  You grabbed the flowers from him and he spins you around to face him.

“How are you, Princess?”  He pinched your nose and you pouted.

“I am well, oppa.  Thank you for the flowers.  These are my favorite.”  You took a sniff on the flowers and closed your eyes in delight.  Jiyong put on his signature smile before wrapping his arms around you.

“How was the flight and drive here, are you fine?  Did you have a jet lag?”  He asked worriedly and you shook your head.

“I am perfectly fine, oppa, no need to worry.  Travelling is part of my job so I’m so used to it.”  You answered as you made your way towards the crowd and settle on one of the couches overlooking the ocean.

You and Jiyong aren’t really a couple, but Jiyong has been very vocal that he likes you, but wanted to take things slowly so you are still in the courting process.

You like Jiyong, no doubt about that.  He is like the perfect man for every girl.  Handsome, popular, kind, caring, etc., definitely a good package.

However, you cannot deny the fact that in spite of your attraction to Jiyong, your heart yearns for someone else.

Seungri.

Seungri has been your friend since you met him about three years ago.  You were introduced by a common friend and you being a VIP find it very amusing.  You instantly clicked and became very good friends in spite you being a foreigner.

Your relationship with Seungri didn’t escalate to the next level because of how comfortable you guys already are in your current status.  You definitely like him, he likes you a lot too, but both of you are too afraid to speak your hearts out, scared that your friendship will lose if you will admit your true feelings.

The day finally came when he introduced you to the members.

Jiyong caught your eye and expressed his strong interest in you at the very first day that he saw you.  You cannot deny that he really is attractive so you were in constant communication with him ever since.  You were thinking that if you keep in touch with Jiyong, Seungri might think that he loves you more than just a friend and may be afraid to lose you to Jiyong, but that wasn’t the case.

You sat beside Seungri and he giggled next to you.

“Looks who just received flowers from one of the most handsome men in Korea?”  He wiggled his eyebrows and you smiled at him.

“Me!!”  You shouted, trying to fake your giddiness, which you were good at.  He put on a disappointed look.

“Tch, I didn’t know what Jiyong-hyung see in you that he likes you so much.  I even told him that you eat more than all of us BIGBANG members combined, but he doesn’t give a .”  He joked and you glared at him.

“Why the hell did you say that to him!!!?”  You slapped his chest and he whined.

“I was just joking you idiot.  Why would I tell that to him, that wasn’t true –“you were about to smile and thank him when he continued.

“Because you eat twice the amount that all of us can eat in one go.”  He stood up and ran around the café while you try to catch him.

“KIDS!  STOP PLAYING AROUND!”  Daesung shouted as you reach for Seungri’s arm and giving him a smack on the head.

“That’s what you get for teasing me.”  You stick your tongue out and you both sat down with the guidance of Daesung.  Jiyong suddenly sat next to you as the food began to be served.

Seungri smiled as he massages his head where you hit him.  He is staring at you and Jiyong.

Seungri remembered that one day when he introduced you to s, it was the same day that he was about to tell you what he truly feels about you.  He planned it to be a surprise for you, and for the members, letting them know that he’s finally in love and ready to be in a relationship again.  The members, knowing that Seungri was really hurt on his previous relationship, will be very happy when they learn that he is finally in love again.

However, Seungri didn’t expect that his best friend and hyung, Jiyong, will have an interest in you.  Knowing his hyung, once he likes someone, he won’t hesitate to tell her and will really act on it, and that happened pretty fast that even Seungri wasn’t sure if he was able to catch on everythi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter