001

Sweet Little Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You got into the fansign? That's great, sweetheart." His deep voice mumbled over the line. 

You hummed back in response, "Yeah, I'll get you see you finally after 2 months." You ended the sentence with a dry chuckle as you crawled onto the bed. 

It was silent on the other end, and you know clearly that Taehyung was feeling bad for what you said. Of course, in return you felt worse, since he was already tired and having to deal with so many things. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way." You apologized, sighing. 

"No, it's not that you're wrong about that.." He said quietly, "I'm sorry I couldn't get out to see you, Yoora. I really am sorry, you know that right?" 

You laughed lightheartedly, "Of course I know and I understand it all, Taehyung. Don't worry, I've understood this when I agreed to be your girlfriend."

"Thank you, I love you so much." 

"I love you too, Taehyung." 

You heard another voice shout for him to get back to practice, you heard his groan then him sighing from the other side of the line. "Hey, babe, I'm so sorry. I have to get back to practise, you know the normals." Your eyes flickered to the clock hanging on your wall, it was already close to 3am in the morning, and they were still practising? Ridiculous.

You frowned, "This late? Aren't they going to let you all rest? It's almost 3am, Taehyung." You muttered bitterly. "Yeah, we'll have to practise 5 more rounds of the dance routine before they let us off." He sighed, "Don't worry, I'll sleep a little later." He continued, trying to make it sound better so that you won't have to worry about it as much. 

"Okay, remember to rest well and eat properly. Take care of yourself, Taehyung." You reminded, feeling really heartbroken at how your boyfriend couldn't even rest this late in the night. 

"I will, goodnight, sweetheart. Dream of me, I love you." He mumbled lovingly into the phone. 

 

It was finally the day of the fanmeet. You took a quick shower to make yourself feel fresh and clean, dressing yourself up in a graphic tshirt and a pair of black jeans topped with a warm thick coat and a pair of boots. You didn't need to make yourself extra pretty for today because you knew Taehyung loved you just the same, for who you really are. And you weren't a girl that'd put on lots of makeup and feel vain about yourself.

You placed all your necessities in a small black bag and brought along your white DSLR to take nice photos of your boyfriend and his friends. 

 

Hours later, you were already passing through almost the whole fanmeet, and soon it'll end. You've used the time up by taking countless photos of Taehyung being silly and handsome, so it wasn't all a waste afterall. 

You were in your seat, watching Taehyung who was on stage with the other boys, some fans and staff. 

Smiling, you couldn't help but recall those times when you were one of those girls on the stage, kneeling in front of them and getting their signatures on your albums after hours of waiting. 

You were from Daejeon, but ever since your father got transferred to the Seoul company for work, your whole family moved here. Of course you were delighted, because this meant that you'd be able to get into more fansigns and you'll even have the slightest chance of getting to see your idol on the street. 

But who knew that today, you'd be Kim Taehyung's girlfriend? 

You've been a Taehyung stan ever since they debuted, ever so closely having your eyes on Taehyung only. You went to quite a number of fanmeets, concerts and such ever since you moved to the heart of South Korea. 

And surprisingly, at the last fansign you went to, Taehyung happened to recognize you.

You were beyond happy when he secretly asked for your number, and even contacted you after.

A friendship over small phonecalls soon developed into something more when he started asking you out for coffee when he had breaks during practice. Then finally, it blossomed into a loving relationship after he asked you to be his girlfrien

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter