Ice cream deliver

Ice cream Deliver!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The older catch up that the younger was eating his ice cream with full of passion. He didn’t know why but he love watching Jinyoung eat his ice cream. He’s such a cutie on his mind. Plus, the scent of vanilla, strawberry and even chocolate could be smell by Mark made him more addicted to love more for Jinyoung.


The younger knew that Mark was staring at him while he was eating his ice cream on cup. He love ice cream so much, there is no sharing for him if it’s include ice cream but when Jinyoung notice that Mark was watching his lips as his eyes stick into Jinyoung lips.


“Huh, very cute” Jinyoung said in silent while smirking at the older badly. He grabbed his spoon, slowly took the ice cream by using his spoon. Mark eyes only saw on Jinyoung lips was moving. ‘This is my chance’ Jinyoung took the opportunity by stick out his tongue and all over the spoon passionately.


Mark gulped until sound of his saliva get down into his throat could be heard loud and clear by Jinyoung. He’s smirked at the older and continued gently all the ice cream on the spoon. Mark couldn’t deny on how was enjoy he was watching it, his eyes gone wide, he kept pouting his mouth and even bite his lowered lips.


Out of the blue, the older head was leaning forward to the younger as he felt that Jinyoung lip need some motivated by moving on it. He came closer, closer enough and closer…

 

Until~


“H-Hyung?”


Mark stop his reaction all of sudden, his eyes was suppose to look at the lip but now, in slowly, his eyes moving into Jinyoung eyes. His lip was pouting like he was trying to receive some kiss.


“What are you doing?” Jinyoung asked abruptly and made Mark cough from embarrassment.

Mark pulled his body back and started to scratch his fake itchy neck back. Laughing by his immature behaviour.


“N-Nothing, I just want some of your Ice cream. That’s all” Mark giggled as he said that to Jinyoung but he got another sharp rolling eyes from the younger.


“No!” He said in cute tone which lets the older driving insanely about his cuteness. He made a fake sad face by pout his lips in cute way while whining when Mark stole his cup from his hand.


“Yah, give it back hyung!” Mark got another small hit from Jinyoung, he was laughing by the younger childish side. He’s extremely love his ice cream.


“I will give you if you can answer my question” Mark said while lifted the ice cream to the air until it can’t be reach by Jinyoung. Jinyoung gave up by it and follow the flow.


“Hmm okay, what is it?” Jinyoung sigh while pouting his lips. Mark could only gave the small laugh when looking at defeated Jinyoung. “Awww” he cup his cheek using his other hands and rubbed it gently to comfort the younger.


“Okay I swear baby, I’ll give you this if you answer my question. Okay?” Mark said and gave a winked at the younger with a nice smile. Jinyoung just nodded his head as agreed.

“Okay, my question is… Which one do you prefer… The ice cream…” He pointed out the ice cream and show it to Jinyoung until Jinyoung was trying to grab it but Mark pull it back gently. “Or me?” Mark said out of sudden.


There was a moment they both were stay silent there, Jinyoung could only blinked by his question. He does like ice cream but he love Mark too. The dizzy came through his head until he was confuse to choose between them.


“Yah, Jinyoung-ah. Are you alright?” He waving his other hand on Jinyoung face but there’s no response from him. “Y-You look miserable~~” Mark words had been cut after he was slipped by the slip floor that he step on it until he fall on the hard floor.


Jinyoung finally out from his trance as he sae the older get fell. He quickly helping him but his eyes catching something. His ice cream!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter