008

Heal Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

After two days of resting in school despite it being the weekends, under Mrs Kim's care Hyeri was finally allowed to return home. But that meant the start of the mini break.

Once hyeri reached home, she was met with her stepmother carrying a large suit case and a limousine right at the entrance of her house.

"Ah just the person we were waiting for," her step mother said as she rolled her eyes.

"Come in, we have some business to discuss," said her step mother with a small evil grin on her face.

Hyeri gulped before slowly stepping into the house. Crossing her fingers, she hoped that nothing wrong would happen between their 'little' talk.

"Now hyeri , your father has been kind enough to decide to give you the empty storage room at the second level as your new room as your current pathetic room is currently infested with some weird insect we already got rid off. So if you wish to stay in that new and more luxurious room, you would have to clear out all of the garbage there and clean it spick and span," said her step mother, crossing her arms with a slightly displeased look plastered over her unpleasant face.

"We are going to America for the next 3-4 weeks of the holidays so take your time. I doubt your little weak figure won't be able to finish cleaning up the room though," mocked Minah.

"But, you are not allowed to take off that hideous disguise of yours in front of anybody and you are not to tell anybody about your relation with us," said her step mother ordered while pointing a scrawny finger at Hyeri before she picked up her bags.

"Now have fun cleaning the room, if you want to stay there that is," her step sister smirked before both woman walked out of the room.

Her father who had been silent the entire time looked at Hyeri once before turning around, heading towards the door.

"Thanks dad," hyeri blurted out softly.

Her father halted in his steps and turned around. For

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter