Agreeing is half the war

I refuse to be Ignored

 

One shot
 
“No”
 
“Yesungie!!” his childish excuse for a boyfriend whines pitifully.
 
Not bothering to look up from his magazine, the blank-faced man simply replies, 
 
“No”
 
He feels the sharp poke of a long, slender finger, stabbing into his thigh. He attempts to ignore it; only for sanity sake but the troublesome prodding doesn’t stop. Fed up of such immature behavior Yesung throws down his magazine onto the coffee table, raising from the sofa before throwing daggers down at the kneeling maknae.
 
“What part of no don’t you understand?”
 
Kyuhyun pouts and it’s annoying how adorable it looks on the younger man.
 
“The ‘no’ part. Why can’t we do it!?”
 
Yesung scowls, “God you’re irritating today”
 
Standing up to tower the extra inches over his boyfriend, Kyuhyun tries to look as menacing as possible. 
 
“If you don’t promise to at least try it this once then I’m just going to pester you until you do”
 
“What’s wrong with your face?”
 
Kyuhyun smirks evilly, still thinking he looks threatening,
 
“Are you going to do it?”
 
“Why is your eye twitching like that?” Is all Yesung says, his face screwed up in mild disgust. Kyuhyun’s face slackens dramatically as he touches his eyes.
 
“And did you shower yet? We have to meet the others in an hour you know?” Yesung further deflects answering, moving around Kyuhyun to head toward their shared bedroom. Kyuhyun allows the man to think that he has gotten away but while he stands there alone in the sitting room, he plots his next form of attack.
**
15 minutes later, they still haven’t left the apartment yet and it’s not because of lack of trying. Instead a panting Kyuhyun has wrapped both his arms around Yesung’s left leg, holding on for dear life as he nudges his head against Yesung’s jeans. Not to mention the maknae is barely covered in his towel. 
 
“Kyuhyun this is completely ridiculous!” the older man barks, wiggling his leg impatiently while trying to push Kyuhyun off with his hands.
 
“NEVER! Say yes, first!”
 
“NO!”
 
“SAY YES!” Kyuhyun orders, his tight hold and Yesung’s struggling evidently causing the older man’s jeans to slide further and further down his hips.
 
“NO!!”
 
In the end Yesung overbalances and ends up sprawled on the ground. Kyuhyun wastes no time in climbing between the man’s open legs, pinning him to the spot effortlessly.
 
“SAY YES!” he demands, his towel long gone, lost in the battle, he’s pressing his half hard against Yesung’s bare stomach.
A bit , Yesung has an inner struggle with himself before struggling physically against Kyuhyun.
 
“Why is this so important to you!?” he asks hysterically. After a few more seconds of pushing and tugging he slumps in defeat under Kyuhyun. ‘Useless small hands’ he curses at them.
 
Sensing victory, Kyuhyun grins,
 
“Because I think it’d be fun for the both of us. I’m not asking you to marry me, Yesung. It’s one date!”
 
“But I don’t see the point! I mean we’re already together, why do we have to date? It’s silly!”
 
Sighing, Kyuhyun shakes his head, he didn’t want to have to rant but it looks like he’s going to have to anyway.
 
“You never take me anywhere. I mean, sure we’re already official to the group but it doesn’t mean we can’t hangout and do random stuff together. Look at Hyukjae, he takes Donghae out all the time!”
 
“That’s because Hae is a whiny housewife, and he seems to be rubbing off on you. If you want to hangout, then fine, we’ll go watch a movie on my laptop later”
 
Kyuhyun looks ready to bite Yesung’s nose off.
 
“If we watch another movie on your laptop I’m going to bury you under the mattress”
 
“” Yesung says, just to be a brat.
 
Kyuhyun glares at him, “We’re going to watch a movie, alright, at an actual cinema later, we’ll share popcorn, then we’ll argue over the last of the popcorn, then I’m taking you to this fabulous restaurant that is NOT Handel and Gretal”
 
Yesung pouts.
 
“But I love it there”
 
“First off, you’re biased, second, this is OUR date, not the fans, not the groups, I want you all to myself tonight, got that?”
 
The older vocalist pouts but nods understandingly.
 
Having expected that Yesung might’ve put up another argument, Kyuhyun finds himself releasing a breath of relief at the man’s submission.
“I swear convincing you to try out was easier than this” the maknae mutters, still not getting off of Yesung. 
 
“But what if…I, I at dates, Kyuhyun”
 
Eyeing the defeated look Yesung is now sporting, Kyuhyun asks,
 
“What do you mean you such at dates?”
 
“I mean, I’m so dull. What am I supposed to say on the date? At least when we hang out with the others they have actual conversations!” Yesung looks sulkily before twisting his head to the side, facing away from Kyuhyun.
 
Unsure of where this is going the maknae uses a hand to cup Yesung’s chin and turn the man’s head back to face him.
 
“You’re not dull, Yesung” 
 
Yesung snorts.
 
“We’ve been together for what? One month now? And what about the 6 years we’ve spent in the same group? You never wanted to just ‘hangout’ with me only. It was always me, you and some of the others. Now you want to go on this ‘date’ and I think it’s the perfect opportunity for you to see how boring I can be one on one”
 
Unable to stand Yesung’s mood-dampening words, Kyuhyun kisses him gently, just a slip touch and slide of their lips before pulling back.
“You can be a little distant at times, I admit that” Yesung rolls his eyes, his head moving to face away from the man shadowing over him but Kyuhyun holds his chin firmly not allowing Yesung to look away.
 
“But when I kiss you, it’s not for the entertainment of the group and it is most definitely not something I would share with just anybody. So no matter what you think about yourself, I’m here to tell you that I like you for being who you are. And if you’re boring, dull, turtle loving Yesung, then you’re mine, boring turtle loving boyfriend first and foremost”
 
“What do we do when we hit an awkward pause in our date?” 
 
Kyuhun kisses him thoroughly this time. The stomach fluttering spell it casts over Yesung breaks him out of his pathetic funk. He cups the back of Kyuhyun’s head, his fingers sliding through the silky strands of hair as Kyuhyun breaks the kiss to nip gently at his lower lip. 
 
Kyuhyun scoffs, “If this is an awkward pause, then baby we’re set for life”