Final

Fools
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CAUTION: THERE IS QUITE A BIT OF SWEARING, VIOLENCE AND VERY LITTLE MATURE CONTENT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

 

 

 

FOOLS

 

 

Jimin sat on his chair in the classroom, by himself as usual. He felt the glares; he heard the whispers about him. He chuckled bitterly, he thought he would get used to it after a year but here he is, allowing each word and each glance to pierce at his fragile heart. It wasn’t always like this, there was a time where Jimin actually enjoyed coming to school and be able to interact with his friends.

 

That was until he fell in love with him. Jeon Jungkook is his name. A big mistake it was to even look at him. Jimin tightened his fist, just thinking about him made him want to scream. Such a naïve boy he was, Jimin sighed. He made a mistake of making eye contact with one of his classmate as the level of whispers increased that he could now hear each word clearly.

 

“Look at that weirdo”

 

“So ugly”

 

“Fat”

 

“Disgusting”

 

“”

 

Jimin looked towards the window beside him. Since pretty much everyone hated him at his school, Jimin always was by himself. Had no friends to rely on when things got tough. That’s why he made sure that he always sat at the far corner at the back, since it was usually empty. And no one barely sat there.

 

“You’re pretty pathetic Jimin, don’t you think?”

 

The same sentence replayed in his head for the past year. Maybe he was right. Jungkook was usually quite accurate about people. Jimin was finally giving in to the words, accepting them.

 

“Maybe I am pathetic.” He mumbled to himself.

 

For loving someone unconditionally.

 

'Three days left' Jimin thought the next morning. Every morning he felt sick to his stomach just thinking about having to go to school. He lived by himself, but still he had no choice on whether or not to attend school as the school already threatened so many time to kick him out if he kept on being absent. Jimin wished he could go back in time, at least back when he had his family by his side.

 

Now that he had no one, he was constantly alone. Slowly by slowly it was starting to drive him crazy. Why did he have to fall in love in the first place? When his parents found out about him being a homoual, they immediately kicked him out of the place he once called ‘home’. That day Jimin felt as if his world came crashing down. At the age of 16 he had to search for a job in order to survive. His family found out from his ex-friends Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook.

 

His own ing friends. A pity it was. All Jimin could do was laugh emptily.

 

All because he fell in love with Jeon Jungkook. His biggest regret.

 

One Year Ago

 

The boys all sat at their usual table in the cafeteria, Jimin sat in between Hoseok and Yoongi laughing about who knows what. Namjoon was wolfing down his food as if someone was going to steal it making the boys laugh when he choked.

 

“Ya Namjoon, calm down.” Seokjin said, annoyed by the boy.

 

“I am calm hyung, I can’t help it the food is just so delicious.” Namjoon grinned staring at his food lovingly.

 

“Hyung you’re weird.” Jimin laughed.

 

“But you love me.” Namjoon replied, wiggling his eyebrows.

 

“Eww, don’t speak with food in your mouth. That’s gross.” Jungkook complained.

 

Jimin couldn’t help himself but smile softly towards him. Jungkook was incredibly handsome, with his black hair styled perfectly, his beautiful brown eyes, and pink lips. Jungkook stared back lovingly, his smile was breathtaking. Jimin and Jungkook were secretly dating because Jungkook didn’t want the others to know yet. Jimin wanted to tell his friends but he agreed, as he would always obey Jungkook. The disadvantage of being hopelessly in love.

 

After school Jungkook would always come to Jimin’s house since no one was usually home. They would cuddle and watch movies together, cook together, and even made love to each other.

 

 

Jimin was panting in bed, his skin glistening with sweat. He was breathing heavily, hair a mess, cheeks pink. Jungkook was on top of him, staring at him with half-lidded eyes, his hair also a mess.

 

Jimin pecked Jungkook’s lip and stared into his eyes.

 

“I love you.” He breathed.

 

Jungkook pounded into him again making him moan – he gripped onto the bed sheets.

 

One of the signs that Jimin didn’t see.

 

After lunch Jimin, Hoseok and Jungkook had dance - Jimin’s favourite. The boys wished to become an idol together in a band. They already planned a name BTS - Bangtan Sonyeondan. Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung and Seokjin had beautiful voices. While Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi had an amazing talent in rapping and creating their own music. It was a bonus that Jimin, Jungkook and Hoseok were heavily talented in dancing.

 

Too bad that dream wouldn’t come true.

 

While Hoseok was changing Jimin quietly walked towards Jungkook and whispered.

 

“I think we should tell the others about us.” Jungkook’s eyes widened.

 

“No.” He immediately responded harshly.

 

“But-“

 

“No buts Jimin, we can’t tell them. Not yet.”

 

Jimin sighed and muttered a small ‘okay’ before changing into his dance gear. That day he was distracted and kept messing up his steps.

 

“Sorry.” He apologized for the eighth time before standing up again.

 

“Yah Jimin, are you okay? You’re sort of out of it today.” Hoseok questioned, his face scrunching up in concern.

 

“I’m fine.” Jimin muttered, giving a small smile.

 

Jimin felt Jungkook’s eyes on him but said nothing.

 

Another sign he missed.

 

“Hoseok, why don’t we all go to our usual place after school today? It’s been a while since we last went.” Hoseok immediately squealed.

 

“That’s a great idea! I’ll text the others right away.” Hoseok said enthusiastically making Jimin smile at his friends behavior. Hoseok always managed to make him smile unintentionally and that’s what Jimin loved most about him.

 

 

They boys all went to their usual place which was at an abandoned train track. There was some old trains that hadn’t been in use for a couple of years. It was the perfect place.

 

The boys were laughing together, Hoseok and Jimin dancing to girl group dances entertaining the others. It was a good day, the sun was starting to set but the sky was still a baby blue. Hints of orange seeping in. Jungkook stared at Jimin emotionless but said nothing. Jimin was aware but didn’t do anything.

 

They didn’t realize how long they have been out for. By now the sky was a beautiful orange with purple and dark blue.

 

“Guys, let’s go home. It’s getting late.” Namjoon said. The boys stood up and were starting to leave.

 

“Guys.” Jimin spoke grabbing all of their attention.

 

“I just wanted to say… I’m glad I have… you guys.” He spoke softly looking at each of them, his eyes lingering at Jungkook a little longer than the rest. Jimin blocked the sunlight from the boys’ eyes, he looked like a painting.

 

“So cringey.” Yoongi said making them all laugh. Taehyung jumped on Jimin’s back and ordered him to carry him.

 

“Let’s go!” Taehyung yelled loudly.

 

They all lived in the same neighborhood, hence the reason why they’re close friends. Jimin and Jungkook were at the back of the group. Since they lived the closest to each other being only three houses away from each other. So when they departed from the boys with a final wave Jungkook stayed with Jimin until he reached his door.

 

Just as Jimin was about to open the door Jungkook grabbed his wrist.

 

“Jimin.” Jungkook called quietly.

 

“Hmm?”

 

“I’m sorry. I know you want to tell the others but you’re not because of me. Just… just give me a bit of time okay?”

 

“It’s fine Kookie.” Jimin smiled.

 

Jungkook kissed him on the lips and smiled in return.

 

“Goodnight Jimin.” He said and walked away.

 

“Goodnight.” Jimin whispered. Honestly he was a little sad that Jungkook wants to keep their relationship a secret. He sighed and entered his house.

 

They weren’t aware of another figure on the opposite street who snapped a picture of them kissing. The figure smiled evilly at the picture and chuckled darkly.

 

“I didn’t expect that. Wait until the whole school sees these faggots.” The figure spoke deeply and walked away at a calm pace.

 

 

The next morning Jimin walked to school, he had a bad feeling in his gut that something bad was going to happen. He shook the idea away and made it school. When he entered the school ground, all attention was on him. ‘Weird’ he thought in his mind.

 

Some where whispering to each other while others gave him a dirt. Jimin raised his eyebrow, what exactly was going on? When he made it to the hallway, his stomach dropped. Both walls were covered with pictures of him and Jungkook kissing last night.
 

“No no. Oh god, no.” Jimin mumbled before reaching for the nearest wall and tearing the paper off.

 

Everyone was staring at him with disgust. Some were smirking at him evilly.

 

He didn’t understand. He didn’t see anyone near them last night. Who took the picture? Jimin anticipated Jungkook’s reaction, he was honestly afraid as he didn’t know how Jungkook would respond to this. When Jimin went to his locker, the words “” was painted on the door in bright red paint. He opened it and hundreds of copies of the picture fell out making the people around him laugh.

 

“Yah, what is this?!” Yoongi suddenly yelled. Behind him stood Namjoon, Seokjin and Hoseok, their face emotionless. Yoongi looked really angry, which terrified Jimin.

 

“I… I was going t-“

 

“Jimin.” Jungkook spoke. Jimin instantly relaxed that Jungkook was here.

 

Another mistake.

 

Jungkook looked at him with anger.

 

“What is this?” Yoongi repeated bringing the picture up to Jungkook’s face.

 

Jungkook stood still and silent until he laughed.

 

“Don’t misunderstand, he came onto me. I told him I don’t like faggots.” Jungkook laughed. People around him joined in, laughing with him. 

 

Yoongi looked at Jimin with disgust.

 

“What?” Jimin said speechless. What was Jungkook saying?

 

“Is that true Jimin? Are you gay?” Yoongi questioned. Jimin didn’t know what to do. What Jungkook said hurt him. It wasn’t true, Jungkook kissed him. So why was he lying?

 

“Answer me.” Yoongi growled snapping Jimin out of his thoughts. Jimin stared at Jungkook, hoping he would say the truth but Jungkook merely looked away. Jimin felt restricted inside.

 

“Yes.” He whispered and looked down.

 

“Disgusting.” Namjoon snarled.

 

“Don’t stay with us anymore. We don’t like faggots.” Seokjin spat. Jimin felt as if his heart just broke. He looked helplessly at Taehyung and Hoseok who stared at him emotionless. Jimin didn’t have the strength to talk, he felt drained.

 

“ing . I can’t believe we befriended him.” Yoongi spat and pushed Jimin hard onto the lockers making him cry out in pain as the others laughed.

 

“I never loved you. You’re pretty pathetic Jimin, don’t you think?” Jungkook smirked making his so-called friends around him laugh, that was the final blow to his heart. 

 

The whole day Jimin stayed by himself, people verbally and physically abused him in school. He didn’t have the guts to enter the cafeteria so he went to the rooftop.

 

“What did I do so wrong?” Jimin said to himself. His tears finally letting loose.

 

“I can’t help who I love. So why? And why did he lie?” Jimin sounded so broken, his voice cracked as he spoke.

 

That day he decided to go home late, as he didn’t want to see his family just yet. Jimin mindlessly walked around the streets of Seoul, he had bruises on his body and face. It started to rain but Jimin could care less, even when his body started to shiver. He felt numb. It was around 9pm when Jimin finally decided to go home. He was surprised when he saw the boys in front of his house.

 

They were speaking with his father, which made his heart beat faster in fear. He hasn’t seen his father in weeks. His father was extremely homophobic, same for his mother. Jimin stood still when his parents’ raging eyes locked with his. He saw his younger sister behind them staring at him sadly, he could only give her a broken smile.

 

“Come here.” His father spoke eerily calm, making him shiver in fright. He gulped and stood in front of his father, ignoring the boys when he walked pass them. Just when he stood in front of his father, he was slapped hard making him turning to his right. His cheek was stinging and he had to hold back his tears. He fisted his hands to keep his emotions in. To stop himself from yelling at this father.

 

“No son of mine is gay.” His father snarled.

 

“But Dad-“

 

“DON’T CALL ME THAT!” He yelled and punched him on his stomach, taking all the oxygen out of Jimin as he fell helplessly to the ground.

 

“GET OUT! YOU ARE NO LONGER MY SON YOU DISGUSTING EXCUSE OF A HUMAN!”

 

Jimin’s already broken heart broke even more. His mother didn’t even look at him and stood there silent. They slammed the door loudly. The area around him instantly darkened since there was no more light. Jimin’s body felt sore as he slowly got up. He looked at the boys as they smirked evilly especially Yoongi and Namjoon. He turned towards Taehyung who widened his eyes when he saw the state Jimin was in before looking away.

 

“No one likes you Jimin.” Yoongi spoke. To think they were friends just yesterday.

 

“ you.” Jimin fisted his hands, his jaw tightening. The movement didn’t go unnoticed.

 

“Oh wouldn’t a like you want to do that. Why don’t you just do us a favour and just get the out of our lives.” Namjoon spat.

 

Jimin didn’t have the energy to fight for himself anymore and sighed. He turned to walk and looked behind his shoulder.

 

“My so called friends, huh.” Jimin chuckled bitterly. From that day on he was no longer himself. He looked lifeless, Jimin wasn't even sure if he was alive or dead sometimes.

 

That day Park Jimin was officially broken. The day he only had himself to rely on.

 

PRESENT

 

Jimin made his way to school, his palms sweating. Every day he would always get nervous to just go to school. Another day of being hated by the entire population in his school.

 

Once Jimin made it to school he walked towards his locker, hoping to not see them. However, luck was not on his side. It pained him to see his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter