Do you really want that?

What Do you Want Now?

“Hyunggie, I need you!” A soft cry came from Jaebum and Youngjae's shared room. When Jaebum heard it he sighed before walking to their room. When he walked in he saw Youngjae lying on the bed shivering. “Jaebummie hyung, I’m so cold, can you get me a blanket, please~” Youngjae cutely whined while pouting.

 

Jaebum had no choice but to comply to Youngjae’s wish. But that wasn’t anything new, Jaebum’s been known for having a hard time saying no to his sweet baby. The only difference was that this time Jaebum’s sweet omega was pregnant. Which meant that Youngjae was more needy, whiny, and sensitive than he already was.

 

It also meant that if he didn’t get the requested item to Youngjae fast enough, then said boy would start crying and complain about how Jaebum didn’t love him or the baby anymore. Which would take a lot of the time that Jaebum didn’t have to get Youngjae to calm down. He found that it was much easier to just get what his omega wanted then to deal with the other.

 

With that on his mind he quickly went and found a nice wool blanket before returning to his baby and wrapping him up in it. Youngjae gave him a big smile before saying “Thank you hyunggie, this is why you're my favorite.” “Really? That’s why I’m your favorite, not because I’m your mate, or you know that fact that you're carrying my baby inside you.” Jaebum said in a teasing voice.

 

“Hey~” Youngjae whined out before continuing “I thought it was my baby too.” “Well if it wasn’t yours then it wouldn’t be inside you, now would it.” Jaebum said trying not to show the fact that he was anxious to leave and get back to work. “Well if it’s in me then how do you know it’s yours?” Youngjae asked with a teasing smirk on his face. Jaebum knew he was busy, but he couldn’t just lose to Youngjae like this.

 

“Do I have to prove it?” Jaebum asked while towering over Youngjae. “N-no you d-don’t hyunggie” Youngjae said, the omega in him cowering at the strong presence of his alpha. “Good now I need to get back to work, just call out if you need anything, okay?” Jaebum asked backing off his little omega.

 

“Okay!! I understand, thank you for getting me this blanket!!” Youngjae said already back to his happy self. Jaebum would never truly understand that boy, but perhaps that's what he liked best about him.

 


~Two Hours Later~

 

“Jaebummie hyuggie, come here I need you” Youngjae yelled once again and Jaebum felt like ripping his hair out. Non stop Jaebum had been back and forth between his study room and his and Youngjae's room for the past two hours. He didn’t want to yell at his baby, but he was getting frustrated. He had to fill out a report on how his pack was doing, and it was due by the end of the week. But because of how needy his pregnant mate has been, he hasn’t even started it, and has no idea how he’ll ever finish it in time.

 

But he couldn’t just leave his mate hanging, so he went to see what was wrong. “Jaebummie hyunggie it’s too hot in here, help me~” Youngjae whined. Jaebum would have been mad at him for not just taking the blanket off himself, but he understood why. For the first month of Youngjae’s pregnancy he was perfectly fine, so much so that Jaebum had high hopes that it would be like that for the majority of his pregnancy. But by the time he entered his second mouth, everything came crashing down on him. He had terrible morning, afternoon, and night sickness. Had the strangest cravings, and his emotions were everywhere. He had so much going on that if he wanted to lay down on the bed and be too lazy to even take his blanket off sometimes, then that’s totally fine.

 

But what’s not okay is that for the for the past two hours that's all he’s been doing, just taking off his blanket and putting it back on. Jaebum just doesn’t have time for this anymore, it’s time to put this to an end. “Youngjae, what’s the point of taking the blanket off if in two minutes you're just going to call me back only to put it on you again.” Jaebum said with a serious voice. Youngjae only sent him a glare before saying “Well then why haven’t you gotten me a thinner blanket”

 

Jaebum was so close to slapping himself. He wasted two hours, two hours that he could of used to write his report (Which he still hasn’t started yet) were wasted because he wasn’t smart enough to figure out that he needed to use a thinner blanket. “Jaebum, are you okay? Youngjae asked with a scared voice. Jaebum realized that he was scaring his precious omega. “Yes I’m fine. Just please don’t call me unless it’s for something important, okay? I have a lot of work that I need to get done.” Jaebum explained to his mate while Youngjae just nodded his head in understandment. But Jaebum knew that if he was lucky he'd get five minutes of work in before being called in again.

 


~One Hour Later~

 

An hour had passed by and Jaebum still hadn’t gotten a call from his mate. He knew that he should consider this a good thing, after all he was finally able to start writing his report. But he couldn’t help but worry about his omega, he had never gone this long without asking for something. He knew that he should be focusing on how he’ll finish his report on time, but something his father had told him over and over again, was that one should always put their mate before everything.

 

Jaebum had taken those words to heart, because if anyone knew what it was like to lose their mate, it was his father. See Jaebum’s father was a very busy man, and was constantly working. He would leave early in the morning and return late at night. It came to a point where Jaebum’s mother had just had enough, and one day Jaebum’s father had came home and she was gone. Just like that she disappeared forever, never to be seen again.

 

Jaebum had always taken his father words seriously, and swore that when he had a mate he would always be their for them. Well here he was now, and his whiny mate hadn’t called him in over an hour. Their was something wrong, and he had to figure out what it was.So Jaebum went to his and Youngjae’s shared room, surprised to see that he wasn’t even there. But then he heard weird sounds coming from the bathroom, and was surprised to find Youngjae hunched over the toilet throwing up. Whenever Youngjae felt sick he would immediately call Jaebum to help him.

 

Jaebum walked in and sat behind his mate, before hugging him to his chest. “What are you doing here alone, why didn’t you call me?” Jaebum asked. “I didn’t want to bother you” came to weak reply from Youngjae. “But I’m your mate, I’m supposed to help you, know matter how busy. You always come first.” Jaebum said before hugging his small omega closer to him. “But what about your report?” Youngjae said weakly, but Jaebum still heard him and was surprised “How do you know about that?” he asked. “Well….” Youngjae started saying slowly, but Jaebum wasn’t having any of that. “YoungJae” he said using his alpha voice. Youngjae whimpered a little before answering.

 


~Flashback, one hour ago~

 

 Jaebum had just left after getting Youngjae a thinner blanket, and Youngjae couldn’t stop smiling, he loved when Jaebum did things for him, because it showed that he really did care. But just then there was a knock on the door, “Come in” Youngjae managed to get out. “Hey Youngjae, I need to talk to you” Jackson said as he entered the room.

 

“Of course, what is it?” Youngjae asked surprised that one of the other pack members was actually visiting him. Even since he got pregnant and his emotions started going all over the place, that had been a red flag for eveyone to stay away. “Well let’s just say I heard you calling Jaebum hyung for the past two hours” Jackson said “Oh I'm sorry! Was I bothering you? Youngjae asked generally concerned, he didn’t want to bother his fellow pack mates in anyway.

 

“Well it's not me, that you're bothering.” Jackson said, clearly implying something. “What do you mean?” Youngjae asked very confused, if it wasn’t him he was bothering, then who? “Look Youngjae, I don’t know how to tell you this, but it’s Jaebum that you're bothering.” Jackson said slowly.

 

“What? There's no way, if I was bothering Jaebummie then he would of told me” Youngjae said. “That's what he wants you to think, but in reality he has that monthly report due soon, and he hasn’t even started because of you,” Jackson said getting straight to the point. “B-but, why didn’t Jaebummie hyung tell me that?” Youngjae asked very confused.

 

“It’s because he loves you too much. Not that it’s a bad thing that you ask him for help, you are pregnant after all. I’m just saying you shouldn’t do it as much, he is the alpha of our pack and has a lot of other responsibilities besides you” Jackson explained. “Oh, thank you for telling me that hyung, I’ll be sure to call him less” Youngjae said. Jackson just nodded his head before leaving. Youngjae felt horrible, he had forgotten about how much work his Jaebummie had, and he had been distracting him from it.

 

Youngjae decided to not call his alpha at all. If it was true about what Jackson said about the report being due, then Jaebum would need all the time he could get to finish it. But Youngjae just couldn’t shake off the guilt he felt for keeping his alpha away from his work. So he decides to just try to get some sleep while also trying to keep his breakfast down.

 


~Flashback Over~


 

“So you thought that just because I was busy you couldn’t call me anymore?” Jaebum questioned. “Yes that's right” Youngjae said weakly. “Oh baby, you silly omega” Jaebum said while holding Youngjae closer before continuing. “You know that no matter how busy I am, you come before all of it”

 

“But the report?” Youngjae said before he was interrupted by Jaebum. “What did I just say. You come first, no matter what. Even that stupid report.” “I-I-I d-d-o-o?” Youngjae struggled to get out, his body weak from his pregnancy. “Come on let’s get you cleaned up’ Jaebum said before proceeding to clean Youngjae up, and then went and cleaned the room up. (Youngjae hadn’t made it to the room before he started throwing up.) he then went and carried Youngjae bridle style to their bed.

 

“Now let’s go to bed” Jaebum said while lying down on the bed and pulling his omegas small body to his chest. “But your rep-” But Jaebum cut Youngjae off before he could finish. “I told you not to worry about that stupid report and to just let me handle it, okay?” Jaebum said before he proceeded to pull Youngjae closer to him.

 

“Okay hyunggie, I understand” Youngjae got out before falling fast asleep in his alphas arms. Jaebum made a mental note to kill Jackson while staring at his precious omega. How dare he tell his mate those things, and while Jaebum would never admit it out loud, he liked the fact that Youngjae felt dependent of him. It made him feel important to his mate.

 

So it made Jaebum want his omega to feel the same, which is why he always babied him. But then Jaebum sighed as he thought about the report that was due. He knew that he needed to spend more time working on it, but that would require him to pay less attention to his mate, and as he thought about his father's words he knew that he would never be able to do that. He would probably just call in and ask for more time. Because something most people didn’t realize was just how special it was to have a mate, and how lucky Jaebum felt that Youngjae was his mate, even if he had no idea how he would survive seven more months of this. Those were Jaebums last thoughts before he fell asleep, holding his small omega as close as he could.

 

The End

I'm so sorry with how late this story is. I meant to post in yesterday, but I've been sick so I didn't feel like writing yesterday. Then I meant to get it done this morning, but I have sleeping problems, and usually fall asleep late which makes me tired in the morning. it doesn't help that I always wake up early, but somehow I woke up this morning only to fall asleep and not get up until it was 12:00pm. Then to top it off I also felt really sick today too, but I didn't want to have to wait another day to post it. So here it is, I hope it was worth the wait. Thank you for reading :)