chapter one.

Who are you?

The quieter your become, 

the more you

can hear .

____________________________________________

 

Silence.

That was something minsum grew used to. The feeling of emptiness as she wake up each morning, to realize how different she was from the other. She don't belong in this world, no, she doesn't belong anywhere. Between death and living, she was between the line. 

She was living, but she could see the dead. She could hear them whispering her name in the middle of the night, feel their bony finger going trough her body. No matter how much time it happen, she couldn't get use to it. Each time it happen, the feeling was foreign. Sometime she would get lucky and won't even notice it, but those time are rare. While other time, it felt like she was burning in the deepest pit of hell.

One little touch was all it took to drive Minsum to the edge of insanity.

She started to lose her friends slowly. One by one they all disappear and before she know it she was all alone in a table that was supposed to for 12 people. 

She didn't care that they left though. She stop caring a long time ago .

Her parent was the next one. 

There was no warning. No triggered. They just decided one day that they have had enough with her personality and wanted her out of the house.

She didn't object, didn't cry because as she was leaving the house, a luggage tight in her hand, she saw him . Big smile on his torn face, waving good bye to Minsun with that little smirk that she just knew was mocking her.

She didn't look back.

__________________________

That was when she was 14. Now at the age of 16, minsum is living with her grandma and the 4 little kids that hide in the corner of her room. 

"halmeoni, I'm going to school " Minsum yell as she bend down to tie her shoe. Her long black hair fall down her shoulder conveniently stopping at the tip of her feet.

" minsum, wait " Her grandma walk to her, holding a worn out lunch box, " you almost forgot your lunchbox ".

" gomabseubnida " She took the lunchbox , remembering to peck her grandma in the cheek. 

 

As soon as Minsum enter the school, she could feel all eyes on her. It didn't bother her much though, she was so used to it all. The stare, the rumor and the whisper that was directly toward her. What she wasn't used to was the girl that was sitting in front of the window. Leg dangling out of the window, her arm spread out as she turn her head toward Minsum. 

Their eye meet. 

And Minsum blood run cold as the girl give her a smile. A smile that she knew all too well about. 

" STOP " Minsum scream but before the word could reach the girl ear, she jump.

Minsum leg quickly give up on her, making her fall completely to the ground. However fear quickly came over her, and before minsum could comprehend what she was about to do, she quickly run to the window as she try to find the girl body. 

None.

There was no body, but instead a boy who is sleeping on the bench. Letting out a sigh of relief, minsum body fall down trembling trying to collect her thought.

She didn't seem to notice or care that everybody in the hall was now looking at her. Everyone which include the 11 boys that just walk into the hall. A smirk plastered into their handsome face as they set their eye on their little prey. Taking big step toward their prey, like a pack of wolf cornering a poor little lamb.

" well, well, would you lokk at what we have here ?"