Oh Tzuyu

No Sana, No Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


 

Everyone stopped what they were doing and quickly rushed into the maknae's shared room.

"What happened?!" leader Jihyo asked still holding the frying pan. She and Nayeon were assigned to cook breakfast.
“OMG did you finally saw the ghost I was talking about last night?” Chaeyoung asked excitedly earning a glare from Jeongyeon.

“Stop with your nonsense stories Chaeng, you should sleep early at night so you could, you know, GROW” Jeongyeon said, still glaring at Chaeyoung.

“Can the two of you sssh for a second so we can hear Tzuyu's reason?” Nayeon said, slightly annoyed at the No-Jam Duo. The two zipped their mouth then looked at the maknae worriedly. “Thank you” Nayeon continued, “Now Tzuyu, what happened? Why did you screamed? Are you hurt somewhere? Did you had a nightmare? TZUYU CAN YOU HEAR ME??? ”

 

“Calm your self woman” leader Jihyo said, looking at Nayeon weirdly. “How can she tell us whats wrong when you keep on bombarding her questions?!” she continued. “Now maknae, what happened?” Jihyo asked Tzuyu worriedly.

“I WOKE UP AND SAW NO SANA UNNIE BESIDE ME!!” Tzuyu answered panickly. “I LOOKED EVERYWHERE! UNDER THE COVERS, UNDER THE BED, THE CABINETS BUT I STILL CAN'T FIND HER!!!” Tzuyu said, pulling her hair in frustration. “UNNIES WHAT TO DO???”

The members were shocked at Tzuyu's statement. They were still processing what the maknae said.

“I'm so done with you” Dahyun whispered, then went back to bathroom to brush her teeth.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter