Hitting on you

Hitting on you

“okay cool guys yes good nice pose all right done, thanks!” Elis praise her client, AOMG Crew. Jay is thanking everyone for putting on their hardwork in today photoshoot for AOMG official squad photo. So am the other members.  He then meet their today photographer, Elis from an independent photograph company. “hey thanks for today those are some nice shots” Jay says while checking her work on the macbook. Elis is looking at the macbook screen too. Then she turn facing on Jay Park. “no, thanks to all of you these photos wouldn’t turn out so good if the model aren’t the whole squad and the cooperation too, Jay” she smile. “you know it was nice to work with you again, coz of you solo mv has it owns color or story hahaha” Jay is now facing her too after impressed with her works.

  Elis used to work with Jay as a model or actress for solo music video. To be an actress in the mv was actually a challenge for her since it's her first time. “well I just hope that people didn’t think me as your real girlfriend or perhaps your scandal? Hahaha it would be awkward for me “ Elis reply to him. Jay actually likes her, but he don’t want to confess to her since it will looks like he's rushing or else. They had only met for a few times not like they’ve known each other for a very long time. And he's a cool guy, indeed.

  “hey do you wanna grab a coffee? Or hang out with me so we can chat more, besides we never go out for a drink after work together right, come on” Jay says. “woah Jay, are you asking me out or what? You say it Jae Bum ssi, after WORK so if work its not like a must to go out with your client” Elis smirk at him. Jay laugh at himself for being such a dork. “Ya right babe, I do ask you out so just say yes why not? And also don’t you see that i'm trying to be a good client i'm no typical one who just say thanks and get on their own way after that” Jay give her an idiot answer which makes her laugh. Elis cover while laughing out loud on his reply. Everyone in the studio are staring at her weirdly. “ooppss sorry?” she said. “well listen Jay you are hella funny hahaha, so now am I really suppose to say yes coz you are ing Jay Park and you can get what you want? Then imma tell you, you are the typical flirty man whos tryna hit on his worker now get out of my way excuse me” Elis walk over Jay toward the stairs with her bag pack on her shoulder leaving him alone upstairs. Jays smirk hearing at her statement. Sh'es a one fierce woman. “so, she's gonna play pull rope with me huh? All right cool girl i'm on it then, i  gotcha hint” Jay whisper.

  He wakes up from talking alone when Jung Ki Seok a.k.a Simon D pat his back. “oh hyung, wae?” he ask Simon who's standing in front of him right now. Jay trying his best to act cool. “aren’t you gonna go change? Wash off the makeup maybe? Or you lovin it huh? Hahaha imma go wait for you guys in the car okay? Be fast” Simon D the older guy order his co-partner. Jay feels kinda relieve when he walks away but then Simon suddenly  turn his back facing Jay. “oh and plus you shouldn’t hit on our photographer Jay, not nice in public” Simon smirk then laugh at him while walk away. So looks like Jay is caught off guard. He curse down his breath in embarrassment. “” Jay shake his head. “ you, Ki Seok hyung hahaha” he shout out loud at Simon who's only 7 meters apart.

  Simon heard it but continue walking. All he reply is, putting his middle finger in the sky only for Park Jae Bum. Jay laugh on his hyung action like a child. He then start to go changing as the hyung asked. The other AOMG members  are getting change and ready to get home as it pass 10pm. While Elis, shes still in the studio building coz she got a few little things left to do.