Breaking

Corpse Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The candle didn’t light up. He stuttered. He spilled the wine also drop the ring. And, he loses grip on the candle that because his mother-in-law dresses light on fire.

“Oh god!!! HELP ME!”

The rehearsal turns to chaos that all of them react with anger. Then come a man and extinguish the fire.

“That’s should do it right?”

All of them were startled to see a gentleman walk in the place and save the day. The priest walks toward Victor with a great grumpy face.

“This marriage can’t go on if you didn’t act properly. Listen here young men… Learn your vow if you want to marry her. Understand?!”

Victor quickly runs away from the house right straight into the bridge that was located next to a forest. He feels sad because he can’t pronounce the vow and try his best shot.

“How should I make this thing? I definitely will put my parents in shame.”

He takes out a flower that he Victoria gives her when he accidently drops the flower that was located on the piano. He takes a deep breath. Softly, the flower fragrance swift in his nose give him strength to recite the vow softly.

“With this hand,”

When he were about to recite the vow, there comes the person that keep shouting the news to the hall town. Victor quickly makes his way in the jungle. The place where he finally meet me.

“I’ll do it for you Victoria.”

Using some strength, he stands up firm and keeps the flower in his pocket.

“Wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter