Chapter 1

Two Broken Hearts

Lizzy sighed as she saw her mother getting out of the red colored door that is at the end of the hallway. That red colored door is a mystery to Lizzy as she never knew what was inside. They own this whole appartment yet she doesn't know who is occupying that one room.

She was sure that there is certainly someone there, since everytime her mother would go in there, she brought a tray of food, and whenever her mother would leave, the tray would be empty.

"Who's in there?" Lizzy asked her mother that was setting the empty tray of food into the sink.

"No one." 

That answer again. 

Whenever she would ask, she always gets that unreasonable answer. It's obviously a lie, but Lizzy would eventually get tired of asking and just drop the topic.

"No seriously umma, you've kept that room to me as a secret since I was a kid. You never told me what's in there, and you gave strict orders to me not to enter that room. What could be that important that you wouldn't want me to see?" Lizzy asked. She was being persuasive this time.

"Just don't enter it." her mother straightly said. 

And the conversation would end.

---

As most of you probably know, Lizzy isn't the obedient type. Of course, after her mother had left for work, she used this chance to see what's inside that room.

"Why am I nervous..." she said as she grabbed a hold of her thumping chest. She's currently infront of the red colored room, with plans to open it.

She gulpd before taking a hold of the doorknob. 

"What if this is like those horror movies where in a curious kid would open a curse and get her whole family killed." she laughed nervously, "There isn't such things like that, pabo."

After gaining enough courage, she turned the door knob.

What she saw inside left agape.

The room was pretty plain, just white walls everywhere, one table and a bed. There isn't any other furniture inside. But the interior of the room wasn't what bodered her. On the bed, there laid an angel. A gorgeous blonde angel. Okay, she was over stating things, she wasn't an angel, but her beauty seemed to be like an angel.

She carefully walked closer as to not wake up the blonde sleeping beauty. Her closed eyes showed off her long pretty eyelashes. That perfectly shaped nose, along with her sharp jawline, and those lips.

God.

Those lips that seemed so pink and plump, lips that are so kissable. There was a strange urge in Lizzy that asked her to kiss the angel.

Yes, Lizzy had developed a crush. We could call it love at first sight.Through out this whole time, Lizzy was too mesmerized of her beauty that she can't even speak. 

Starstrucked, that's what Lizzy felt. Eventually, she woke up from being too mesmerized and decided to look away before she would get caught in the angel's bauty once more. She looked around, what was quite strange is the fact that there were tubes everywhere. There was also what seemed like an oxygen tank just beside the angel's bed. There was also an enormous machine located at the far end of the bed.

Beep beep

 A heart monitor was also present on the other side of the bed. Realization strucked Lizzy immidiately. The countless tubes were connected to the angel's body. The biggest tube went inside her shirt and through her chest. 

"She's sick."

Nevertheless, she took a chair and placed it beside the sleeping angel's bed. She has decided to watch over the sleeping girl until she wakes up. Why? Lizzy doesn't even know herself.

---

This is going to be a short one. Maybe about three-five chapters. Sorry for the grammatical errors or spelling mistakes. Comments are greatly appreciated.