No More. No More // Chapter Seventeen

No More. No More

Seungho had a hunch that Jimin had meant something to the six he used to live with. Ever since Yoongi approached the boy, he had set up his followers to keep a close watch on the ex dancer. When he took the first step into the warehouse, Seungho felt the blood in his veins boil. No one had replaced him over the years, save for the one boy who he had executed without fail. Watching as someone so useless and damsel in distress-like becoming one of their own was insulting. The Beggar Master had confessed that he had a part in why he was there at the time and Seungho made it clear that he wanted Jimin out of the vicinity of the Red Bullet. Though much to his disappointment, he watched as Seokjin's familiar presence showed in the abandoned side of town, screaming for Jimin to be alright.

It made him confused as to why Jimin was so important to them. Why Jimin was so special that Jungkook and Taehyung would give up their gaming money for. Why Yoongi would run across town to find the type of crutches that Jimin fit perfectly when he remembered the man as lazy as a sloth. He went after Jimin's parents that night also not having a clear reason. At first it was just for to scare and torment the reason why Jimin was alive. Then it had become a regular thing to make visits to threaten the pitiful family. He began to break into the house and engage in petty acts; he had destroyed the furniture and poisoned the fruits. He slowly took his torment to the act of murder. He figured that if he killed his parents, Jimin would have a reason to despise the six boys who had become his family.

His hands were becoming clammy with a shotgun tight in his grip; excitement flowed with adrenaline through his body as he imagined tearing apart at Jimin's body. Oh how satisfying it would be to hear the loud, pitiful pleas in hopes of being set free. How he would scream for forgiveness although not knowing what he did wrong. And that he would leave the Red Bullet right away. But they would both know that it was too late. Too late for Jimin to go back to the wall against the family restaurant and too late for him to dance in the town square in hopes of earning enough change to eat something other than cup noodles. Jimin should’ve known about the consequences of living with a gang, especially one of the top gangs of Seoul.

“Sir, there are two attacking at the entrance.” His thoughts seized to a halt. Only two?

“Describe them to me.”

“The shorter one had blue hair, the other had pink. Pinky was tall.” The man used his hands to exaggerate his description, like Seungho he wasn’t one who had been to a school.

“Fight them off. Tell half of them to go to follow Starlight’s car.”

The man bowed and scurried off. Seungho stuffed a handful of bullets into his pocket before walking around the upper floors of their building.Only two? What are they planning?


 

“The car is on it’s way. Is everyone all set?” The harmony of everyone’s cheers made Hoseok squeeze Taehyung’s shoulder, they had nothing to fear.

True to Jaebum’s words, the sounds of cars pulling into the back of their warehouse echoed off the silent walls. Within the next few minutes, Jackson nodded and gave the signal to charge straight to where the enemy was.


 

“Do you think he knows we’re up here?”

Seokjin looked back from his gaze behind him and saw Jimin biting his lip with a nervous expression that translated through his whole body. “Even if he does, I won’t let him lay a single finger on you. Over my dead body will he hurt you.”

“Hyung—”

“Let’s get this done quickly and efficiently so we can go home.” The smile on the eldest’s face made Jimin lift his head up higher. “I was thinking of a big meal with lots of meat.” He could do this.


Seungho walked around as his men were fighting. He heard the faint clacking of metal from the upper floor. There was only one person who knew about that entrance. Without giving a second thought, he took two steps at a time to the top of the stairs and slowly made his way to his bedroom. His hand paused at the doorknob; there was more than one person. The footsteps were coming closer to the door—the metal sounding closer than the other set of footsteps—and Seungho already had his gun ready. He was sure that it was Jimin and the boy wouldn’t even see it coming, such a shame.


Right when Jimin reached for the door, Seokjin heard the familiar sound of a gun reloading and it was second nature to pull the boy away from the entrance; the two of them landing softly on the bed.

“Hyung, what’s wrong?” The end of his sentence was nearly a whisper as he looked towards the direction that Seokjin was pointing to. There was light coming from under the door but it was blocked by a set of feet. He pulled out a dart and let out a breath that he didn’t know he was holding when the shadow disappeared.

They waited for a few seconds before Seokjin took the lead and opened the door. There was a loud grunt and Seokjin didn’t need to look to know that the gun pointed at his head belonged to none other than Choi Seungho.

“You’ve changed since the last time I saw you Jinnie.”

The eldest cringed at the old nickname but didn't let his face show much. “Just as eccentric as always.”

“And who is this?” Seungho’s gaze shifted to Jimin who gulped as he straightened his back. “Your new pet? Such a cute face, I do have to ask. What must’ve happened to your leg?”

Jimin didn’t open his mouth, instead he faced the wall with a look of disgust. “You should teach him some manners, such a spoiled brat. I wonder how little Kookie turned out under your wing.”

Seokjin caught his arm as he reached for Jimin. “Don’t touch him.”

“You’re right. We need to continue what we were supposed to do, its been almost a decade.” Stuffing the gun back into his jacket, Seungho pulled the eldest back into the room and threw him on the bed. “Jinnie, do you want to say something to your little pet before I—”

“He’s not some pet, he’s got a name.” Seokjin took one of the needles that was in his pocket and pushed the clear liquid into his attacker’s chest. “And Jungkook is turning out better than you will ever be.”

The grip on Seokjin’s shoulder weakened as he stumbled back.“You don’t want to kill me.”

“Tell me a good reason not to.”

“Because,” He looked over a Jimin. “you and I both know that you aren’t capable of it.”

“Sometimes I wonder how much of an idiot you really are.”

Jimin put the golden dart away to pull out one of the silver poisonous ones. With Seungho backing away from Seokjin, he was in the perfect place to aim. Seokjin looked over and gave Jimin a look before he let the dart fly into the air and hit bullseye onto Seungho’s neck.

“Let’s go.”

The two of them rushed back down the stairs with Seungho staggering behind them trying to get a few shots with his gun. Jimin had already had his golden darts ready and started throwing them at the men who were trying to slash Yoongi and Namjoon’s faces. There were small explosions everywhere that were helping the two fight off the unprepared enemy.

“You blow up our home, we blow up yours.” Seungho was started to choke up blood but he wasn’t left unheard when one of his lackeys nodded and ran.

The eldest threw a punch at his face. “I will detach you, limb by limb and feed you to the sharks in the Han River.”

“It’s too late, he’s left the building. What’s there for you to be so worked up?”

Seokjin threw his phone at Jimin and told him to text the youngest. “Take a taxi if you have to, he can’t fight alone.” Jimin nodded and ran out as fast as he could on crutches from where they came from. He needed to help Jungkook. Seungho pointed his gun after Jimin but was tackled to the ground with the gun twisted in his hold so it was pointed towards his own head, Seokjin was snarling on top of him. “I’m not done with you yet.”

“Little Jungkookie is home isn’t he?”

“Keep that hole shut will you?”

“You’ve always been protective over that little one. I wonder what he’ll look like with his guts all over the place after my men blow up the place.”

Seokjin’s eyes glistened with rage. “I thought I told you to shut it.”

“What was his name again? Your little Jimin might’ve just walked into a death trap. He’ll join Jungkook and then I’ll go after Hoseok, Taehyung, all of you.”

The eldest smirked before quickly slicing Seungho’s neck. “You clearly still underestimate us. You little .” He turned around and watched as Yoongi and Namjoon kicking the dead bodies around them. “Anyone hurt?”

Yoongi smiled as he walked towards him. “None that we need to be concerned about.”


Jungkook was listening to Hoseok laughing as he drew balloons and Taehyung throwing snarky comments before seeing a car pull up in their parking lot. Slowly taking the headpiece off his head, he took his gun and sneaked into the kitchen. His phone was vibrating as he saw Seokjin’s name flash on the screen.

they’re coming for you, get out of there. -Jimin

He didn’t reply and loaded his gun, it was too late to find a way out.

answer me Jungkook.

He needed to focus on where the footsteps were heading.

I sneaked out, Jin hyung is taking care of Seungho. Namjoon and Yoongi are doing ok. please just text me back.

Before Jungkook could even slide open his phone, there was a squeak of leather shoes and Jungkook pointed his gun at the man who had his back turned against him, pulling the trigger he shot the man in the head and watched as he fell to the ground.

are you ok?!

He was typing up a reply before the phone flew out of his bloody hand; the bullet went through the centre of his palm. “You thought it was just him?”

Jungkook reached for the kitchen knife. “I could go for round two.” and he began to dodge the bullets that were flying towards him.


 

“Here, I only have a twenty, keep the change.” Without even looking back at the driver, Jimin nearly tripped over his crutches as he rushed out of the taxi. There was an unfamiliar silver car in the parking lot and he looked around to see if there was anything out of the ordinary. As he got closer to the door, he heard shots being fired. There wasn’t the time to aim with the darts so Jimin tightened his grip on his crutches.

Jumping two steps at a time, he made his way to the source of the noise and watched as a man in his late thirties shooting bullets towards Jungkook who was throwing whatever he could find in the kitchen. The man wouldn’t know about him being here so with one of his crutches, he brought it above his head to slam it right on the man’s head. Jungkook’s eyes widened at the sudden halt of gunfire and stood back up with his gun still pointing straight. Once he caught Jimin’s worried glance, he dropped the gun and rushed into his chest.

“You didn’t text me back.”

“My hands weren't really in the best condition to.”

Jimin’s eyes almost fell out of their sockets as he watched the youngest bring his right hand up to his face. “Holy Jungkook!”

“It’s not big deal, I can do whatever I need to do with my right hand just as well with my left.”

“How are you so calm? Let’s get that patched up you idiot.”

Jungkook let out a light laugh before leaning his head back onto Jimin’s neck. “Thanks for coming for me.”


I AM SO SO SO SORRY GUYS. I AM TWO WEEKS LATE BUT IF YOU FOLLOW MY TWITTER THEN YOU WOULD'VE ALREADY READ MY APOLOGIES. I was so absorbed with reading other fanfics and watching Descendants of the Sun and also trying to catch up on the Vampire Diaries that I was pushing this story again and again. 
I hope this chapter is what you've been waiting for and I am so sorry if I've disappointed you because lately I have ben so stressed for midterms and other stuff for school. I am trying to get myself back on track so FIGHTING~!
Also, if you noticed that I made this fic 20 chapters is because I am ending this soon and I really have a thing for full and even numbers. hehe. Hopefully I still have your support!
I love you all who read and leave comments/kudos, it's such a wonderful thing. you have no idea.
<3

I havent read this over since I wanted to upload this as fast as I could for you guys so please excuse any mistakes~!

meiscribbles.