What you Do to Me

When a Bad Boy Meets a Good Boy

Italic= flashback


 

Taehyung had never expected his life to go by like this. He wanted to be bad, the baddest kid in school. So how had he ended up here? Taehyung sat back and thought about it, he knew exactly what changed him, or more like who changed him.

 

It all started out as a normal day, sitting alone in the back of the classroom, because everyone was too scared to sit by me. I was sitting back in my set with my feet on the desk, when he walked in. “Class this is Jungkook, he’s new here so please be nice to him.” The teacher announced. I couldn’t take my eyes off of him, he was easily the cutest thing that I had ever seen.

 

“Hello, my names Jungkook, but feel free to call me Kookie” The boy, Jungkook said. Kookie, like cookie? Cute, just like him, I couldn’t stop myself from thinking. What was this boy doing to me. “Well then Kookie, how about you go and sit by Taehyung, Taehyung raise your hand so Kookie knows who you are.” The teacher said. Just great, I thought as I raised my hand, now I have to sit by him too.

 

But then I noticed something when Kookie saw who I was, I saw the way his cheeks turned a pretty pink color. I knew what this meant, It meant that he had a crush on me. But this a good thing, because it means that he won’t try to talk to me, I thought as he went to his seat next to me.

 

“Hello, my names Jungkook, but you can call me Kookie. What’s your name?” Kookie said holding his hand out expecting me to shake it. But the thing is I have a reputation to keep, so no matter how cute this boy may be I have to act like I don’t care, besides everyone was staring at me expecting that. “Whatever” I say with the coldest expression I could manage.

 

But while everyone else was satisfied with that Jungkook was clearly not as he glared at me before saying “That’s not very nice to ignore people when their trying to be nice to you ya know!” To end his statement he ed his hand out to me still wanting me to shake it.

 

I was very surprised, I hadn’t expected that to come out of his mouth, especially because he likes me, right? But hesitantly I put my hand out to shake his before saying “I’m Taehyung, but you can call me V” It didn’t surprise me when the whole class, including the teacher gasped.

 

    Taehyung laughed a little remembering that day. It took a long time for people to get over the fact the the baddest kid in school let the little newbie talk to him like that. But he liked the fact that Jungkookie was brave enough to do that, considering how much of an intimidating presence he had. But cute little Jungkookie didn’t stop there, he kept trying to get closer to him, Taehyung smiled remembering some of his attemptes.

 

I was sitting alone eating lunch like usual when Kookie walked over and sat across from me while taking out his lunch. “What are you doing” I asked with the most unamused voice I could come up with. “Well you looked lonely sitting here alone, so I thought I’d join you!” Jungkookie said excitedly while he started to dig into his food. This kid really was a saint, and a special one at that. I didn’t want to taint him by hanging around too much. “I prefer to sit alone” I said trying hard to make him go away.

 

“That’s just because you’ve never ate lunch with anyone before” Jungkookie countered me. There's just no beating him is there. I don’t understand why he’s still trying, anyone else would have given up by now. I sighed before saying “Look kid as long as you don’t bother me you can stay there “Really"!!! Jungkookie shouted as he practically shot up out of his seat, and gave me a really big cute smile. Oh, was I going to regret this, too late now though.

 

    Taehyung smiled, thinking about how his favorite thing about Jungkookie was his smile, and the fact that he really fought hard for the things he wanted. It didn’t matter what it was, he would do it if it meant getting what he wanted. That boy really was something different.

 

If there was one thing that I hated most about school, it would be partner projects, and how I have to be partnered up with someone. Which isn’t really fair for the teachers to force me to be partners with someone when even they're scared of me.

 

But this time was different. ‘Hey V do you want to be my partner!” Jungkookie said with hopeful eyes. “Why don’t you ask someone else?” I asked, once again questioning this boy’s sanity. “I would but I don’t really know anyone else, so please~” Kookie whined cutely while also pouting. I knew what this boy was doing, he was trying to get closer to me. He knew very well that he could ask anyone and they would say yes. But somehow he found out that it was the same for me.

 

    Taehyung sighed pleasantly as he remembered all those times that he shared with Kookie. That boy really did something to him, he even convinced Taehyung to stop going by V and just use his real name. But of course you can’t only have good times. Taehyung still cringes slightly when he thinks of the day he almost lost his Jungkookie.

 

No no no no, you can be falling in love with that boy, I told myself over and over again. There is just no way that one person could have such an affect on me. I have to get rid of him, before he can change me any more.

 

“Hey TaeTae hyung whatcha-doin~” Jungkook said with his cute voice, that does not make my heart skip a beat. “Why won’t you just leave me alone!” I yelled at him, I almost regretted it as I saw the hurt look in his face. But this is something I have to do. “What d-do you m-mean, I t-thought that we were f-friends” Jungkook said with a scared look on his face. “Well you thought wrong okay, now just go away I’m done with you” I shouted harshly at him.

 

The guilt hit me like a rocket as he started crying. This is not what I wanted, never what I wanted. That’s when it started raining and my sweet little Jungkookie turned and started running away. My heart broke in half as I saw him running off. I couldn’t deny it any longer, I was in love with that boy, and I just made him run away.

 

I couldn’t just let him get away so I ran after him, thanking my lucky stars that he was a really slow runner. I easily caught up to him, and when I did I grabbed him and pulled him into my arms. “Let go of me, I thought you hated me!” Jungkookie yelled while trying to break free of my arms. “Look I’m sorry, I didn’t want to hurt you, I was just scared.” I said honestly.

 

After I said that he immediately stopped struggling. “You were scared, why?” Jungkookie asked still trembling softly in my arms. “Because no one's ever made me feel the way you do. You changed me, I used to be the baddest kid in school, and I was proud of it. But ever since I met you, I stopped caring about that.” I answered pulling him closer to me.

 

He then looked at me with wide eyes, his tears mixing with the rain. He looked absolutely stunning, and I couldn’t help but lean down and kiss him softly before slowly breaking away. “D-do you l-like m-m-me?” Jungkookie asked with hopeful eyes. I laugh a little before answering, “Do you really think I would kiss you if I hated you” Kookie smiled his bright smile before hugging me back really tightly. “Well then you’ll be happy to hear that I like you too” Kookie said. Oh no, what have I done.

 

Before Taehyung could ponder the subject any further, he heard the door open. “Oh man, It’s a blizzard out their.” Jungkookie said before walking in and setting himself on Taehyungs lap. “So~ whadda you thinking about?” Jungkookie asked in the only way he knows how, cutely. “If you must know, I'm thinking about how you changed me from bad to good.” Taehyung said. “Oh yes, well I do have that effect on people. But I still can’t believe how much you changed, I mean who would’ve guessed that you had such a 4D personality.” Kookie said.

 

“Well that doesn’t matter much right now. But would you like to tell me why you were so late getting back today?” Taehyung asked “Nope” Kookie replied like the brat he is. “Jungkook” Taehyung said with a warning voice. “Okay okay calm down, It was snowing so hard that if I had tried to leave I would’ve froze to death, and I don’t think you want to be married to a jungsicle.” Kookie said. “Well if it makes you feel any better I would’ve still loved you the same.” Taehyung said. “Well do you love me enough to make me some hot chocolate and cuddle with me?” Jungkookie asked with hopeful eyes. “Of course I do “ Taehyung replied before getting up to go get Kookie his desired hot chocolate. They then spent the rest of the night cuddling on the couch watching movie after movie.


The End


Well I'm sure this isn't what most of you expected, but I hoped you enjoyed it anyway. Also if you could comment to tell me how I did that would be great. I'm trying to improve my writing. Thank you :)