Chapter 2

Black Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

         Hello everyone!! , I was surprise to see that people actually notice my story and im gratefull for that. and i just want to say that feel free to comments and suggest what you want me to do with the story coz i really need guidance.hhaha. I hope you like this chapter tho, and if not well im sorry I will make it better in the next chapters.

As Mingyu leave the Mansion, Wonwoo continues to stare at the windows as he slowly sees the black figure of mingyu dispears from his sight.He let out a sigh and closes his eyes he can feel the wind brushing his face from the open window, as he recalls the first time he meet the man clad in black. 

It was 2 years Ago

A Young wonwoo woke up earlier than usual , He was proud of his self he woke up ealier without the help of the maids, the boy was very exited and start bouncing up and down in his bed not minding if it is the proper way a young gentleman should act,He dress himself into an expenssive clothing he start muttering " I should dress myself now without the maids help Im a Big boy now and big boys need to be responsible because today im gonna be 13 years old " he started buttoning the buttons carelessly  of his upper clothing wile sticking slightly his toungue out for concentration. 

"Done!" he said while examining his appearce through the Body size mirror. " oh it turn out just fine " he said while soothing the invisible crease in his pants, though he look like a mess if you will be the one seeing the boy with the buttons were un-even and not properly buttoned , his dress shirt was not properly tucked in and belt was just loosely hanging in his waist and not mention his knee socks was also un even.

"UMMA, APPA!" the boy shouted hppily as he runs into the mansion halls to his parents room.

"young master slow down you might hurt yourself'' one of the servant of the mansion says with a int of worry but you can see the smile on her face as she observe's wonwoo's cheerfulness because the boy was like a ball of sunshine in the mansion he always has a smile plaster on his face.

"Umma, Appa" wonwoo exclaimed again when he reaches his parents room.

"Good Morning sweetheart " his mother cooed and gesture the boy to join the on the bed, 

"Guess what! Guess what is today is ! " wonwoo said while jumping up and down on the bed making it creak. 

"Woah! slow down tiger! " his father said while he ruffles the boy's hair, " What Day is it honey? Is there any important occasion today? Mr. Jean said while rubbing his invisible mustash, sedding a wink to his wife without the boy noticing.

when both of them notice wonwoo's pouting , Mrs. Jeon lets out a small laugh hugging his son, "aww, Dont Pout Wonnie ! what kind of parents forgets their son'd Birthday? " she said while adjusting wonwoo's un even buttons.

" Well definitely not Us" his father said.

Wonwoo smile bitterly , it was suppose to be a happy day for the Jeon's , It was just like it just happen yesterday, the Blood orange color of the fire the envelop the mansion, the burning sensation he feels in his skin and the rapid beating of heart as he saw his parents envelop in the fire with the mansion. If only he stay's in the mansion and turning down the idea of his parents to have a small walk in the town,just to discover the mansion was on fire when he retured.

After they have finished their breakfast Mrs. Jeon tells Wonwoo to visit the town for him to enjoy .

" Wonwoo Dear , how about you go to the town have buy what ever you like there! Bring your Joshua hyung with you"

Wonwoo seem's  hesitant but mutter a sma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter