Final

When It Makes Sense
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jongin woke up to the sound of his phone ringing at two in the morning. He already knew who it was by the familiar tune that he set for one specific person in his life. With eyes still closed, he grabbed the ringing gadget from his bedside table and accepted the call with familiar swipes of his fingers.

The phone wasn't even pressed to his ear yet when the caller began speaking. "-- down here because it's freezing."

"Yes, hyung?" Jongin stifled a yawn with his other hand.

He heard Kyungsoo grunt from the other line. "Get your off your bed and let me in. I'm here outside your house."

Jongin was about to complain that it was such an ungodly hour to be getting out of bed but his mind quickly processed Kyungsoo's last statement. "You're what? What are you doing out there?"

"A lot of things don't make sense. I can't sleep because of it and you need to help me."

Jongin was already sitting at the edge of his bed, his hand rubbing his tired eyes. "And you specifically need my help because?"

"Because you're -- oh, why don't you just let me get inside first?! Do you want me to freeze to death?!" Jongin was about to laugh at Kyungsoo's (cute) complaints but he heard teeth chattering on the other line and he began to worry.

About five minutes later, Kyungsoo was inside Jongin's room with the latter's warm comforter around him. Only Jongin's lampshade was switched on, its light illuminating the left side of Kyungsoo's face. He was sitting on the bed while Jongin was standing, still wondering what brought Kyungsoo to visit him at that time. And, maybe, admiring how adorable the elder's flushed cheeks looked at that moment.

"Stop staring at me like that and sit down." Kyungsoo grumbled.

Jongin chuckled quietly before settling himself next to the elder. "So what made you come here at two in the morning, standing outside my house, in the middle of winter, if I may add?"

"You." Kyungsoo answered in a menacing tone, his eyes throwing daggers at the younger.

Jongin was proud of himself for knowing this guy for about three years already, so the glares and spiteful rem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter