Chapter 3 part 1

Salt

"Keumjo..."

...

"Keumjo."

...

"Keumjo!"

Hyemi threw the crumpled piece paper in her hand, perfectly hitting the side of her cousin's face. The brunette stirred in her sleep, the group beside her pointed at the person by the door who threw it. Keumjo picked up the piece of paper, and went outside to meet her cousin.

"Hyemi unnie, what was that for?" Keumjo whined as she threw the paper ball back at her. Hyemi laughed as she threw the crumpled paper into the nearest recycling bin. "Why are you here anyways? Class is starting in a few minutes." 

"One, I threw that because I was too lazy to walk over and actually wake you up. Two, and most importantly, who is this Jo Sojin?" Hyemi asked with her right brow raised, and her hands on her hips, waiting for her cousin's response. The younger of the two pinched the bridge of her nose in annoyance. 

I knew this was going to happen.

"Oh my God ... what are they saying this time." Keumjo sighed as she leaned back onto one of the lockers. She knew that being popular was a bad thing, though it started when her grades started going down. But she only brushed that off and told herself "better luck next time." 

"Don't worry, its not that bad as the ones before." Hyemi said.

"What do you mean- wait. How did that person know she came to my house?" Keumjo asked.

"From what I heard, she came to your house last week. Is it true?" 

Keumjo nodded in response. "She came to tutor me. She had an appointment after school, we decided to tutor in my house since I really needed the help. That's all that happened. Nothing else." 

"Oh... that's it? I left my girlfriend in class because of this rumor, and it just turns out to be some hoax." Hyemi said her hands flailing everywhere, stomping her way back upstairs shaking her head. 

"Well, looks like my girlfriend forgot one major detail." 

Keumjo turned around, and she was greeted by a hand reaching out to mess her hair. "You were here the whole time Minha unnie?"

The older shook her head. "I came down to get her, but I see that she beat me to it. Anyways, I knew she came down here for that rumor."

"So what else do I have to know?" Keumjo asked in a hurry.

Minha walked to the flight of stairs leading to her classrom. She turned around with a smirk on her face. "Everyone is rooting for you two too get together."

The school bell rang, Keumjo could hear her classmates get up and scramble to their respective seats. Minha disappeared from Keumjo's sight, and she was still there leaning against the locker. 

The thought of kissing Sojin when she had a chance (woah there) last week, made Keumjo's face flushed a bright pink. She covered her face with her hands. How is it possible to catch feelings for someone when you've only met twice, and only hung out once.

Rooting for you two too get togther.

"Aish. Keumjo... how will you get yourself out if this."

~

hehe very short update :D

hope you guys like it (even tho its kind of rushed -.-')

like to thank NamyuLover for the idea <3

i'll update part 2 soon~~~