Forgiveness

Moving On

This chapter shall have a very slight lemon scene so just a heads up

 

Dahyun and Tzuyu just stared. Tzuyu stood up and dusted herself.

"Dahyun unnie, can we talk?" Tzuyu sighed.

Dahyun raised am eyebrow so did her company

"Alone.." Tzuyu rubbed the back of her neck.

"Guys can you give us a minute." Dahyun said with a sigh.

Jackson tried to object but was stopped by JB, Momo smiled at both Tzuyu and Dahyun and left with the GOT7 boys.

"What do you want Tzuyu?" Dahyun asked, her voice was firm and stern, and Tzuyu did'nt like it at all.

"Follow me." Tzuyu was about to grab Dahyun's hand but she just put it in her pockets, Tzuyu understood that, she sighed and led Dahyun to the rooftop.

There were no noises or interuptions, It was perfect.

'Okay Tzuyu, don't let your ego win this time kay?' Tzuyu thought.

As they arrived at their destination. Tzuyu closed the door and sighed.

"I...I...came to apologize." Tzuyu looked into Dahyun's eyes and sighed. "I saw it coming Tzuyu, It's for the sake of Twice right?" Dahyun replied.

Tzuyu flinched at Dahyun's blank and forward answer "Not just that.." Tzuyu made a deep breathe.

"I..should'nt said what I said on that day. When you confessed to me. I'm sorry for getting jealous over your and Jimin sunbaenim. I was just slow to realize that maybe I do like you and I was just to dumb to notice it." Tzuyu prevented the tears from falling.

"Are you sure you love me?" Dahyun questioned. "Do you realize how much you put me in pain? Eversince you rejected me. I cried everytime Tzuyu. To people like you thinking I'm always this joking and lovable Dubu. Why can't you take me seriously?"

Tzuyu did'nt look at Dahyun's eyes, she was just too scared.

"I..was scared for the reputation of Twice and for the both of us." Tzuyu gulped before finished her sentence "It won't be easy for us girl idols to date."

"That's why I was ready to take the risk for you Tzuyu. It's because I love you. And now look at what've you done. What we had done." Dahyun shook her head in disappointment.

"I love you unnie." Tzuyu looked at Dahyun with watery eyes. Dahyun widen hey eyes in shock "I..I don't believe you. and I won't forgive you" Dahyun was about to walk away but.

Tzuyu grabbed the girl and pushed her against the wall. Tzuyu stared into Dahyun's lips and kissed it. Dahyun wanted to reject it but the electricity of the kiss sparked her. Tzuyu leaned closer to Dahyun's ear "Dahyun..forgive me?" Tzuyu gently blew at Dahyun's ear causing the girl to blush.

Tzuyu just pressed her body against Dahyuni to trap her. "Dubu unnie.." Tzuyu kissed. After that Tzuyu hugged Dahyun and leaned her forehead against hers. Dahyun used her late reaction instincts and

slap her. Tzuyu fell on the ground. Okay that was unintenional

"Okay, I know you're mad but OW!" Tzuyu yelped as she rubbed her redden cheeks. Dahyun smiles and just bursted out crying.

"Okay I'm sorry unnie I'm sorry! You want to slap me again here on my left side. Don't cry unnie." Tzuyu stood up panicking and tried calming Dahyun down

"Tzuyu..I still love you.." Dahyun hugged Tzuyu. To which she returned.

"So you're not quitting Twice?" Tzuyu asked. Dahyun nodded "My message to Mom did'nt sent so I guess it's fate huh?" Dahyun smiled. Oh how Tzuyu missed that smile.

Both girls frowned "But we can't date can we?" Tzuyu asked, Dahyun nodded "Yeah our contract said so." Dahyun sighed.

Tzuyu smiles "I'll wait for you If you wait for me." Dahyun looked at the maknae and smiled "Will you wait until 56 years for me?" Dahyun joked. Tzuyu smiles and nods "I will, even if it'll take forever."

"I'm sorry it had come to this.." Tzuyu cried. "I never wanted my confession to be lame as yours did." 

Dahyun giggles "yah you pabo. Of course my confession was better. You should hashtag me #SweetDubu"

Tzuyu smiled and kisses Dahyun again. "Promise me you will wait?" Dahyun raised up here pinky. So did Tzuyu "I promise."

.

.

.

Two months passed. Everything was back to normal. Twice had even better results after their comeback. They were just that good.

Tzuyu pulled Dahyun into the practice room after their comeback stage

"Whats so important in 11:30 pm?" Dahyun asked. Tzuyu smirked and showed something to Dahyun. It was a boquet of roses. Dahyun knew what was coming.

"I~ love you~ baby I~ love you~" Twice and GOT7 sang making perfect harmonies together

"You are so cheesy Tzuyu." Dahyun happily receive the roses. "I got it from you." Tzuyu hugged Dahyun and kiss her

"Yah!" Jinyoung and Nayeon yelled.

"Aa~ not infront of us. Do it in your dorms." Jackson informed as he closes his eyes. Even though he wanted to see.

"Oh please stop acting you don't do that with Mark oppa~" Momo teased and the japanese line made a thumbs up.

Tzuyu and Dahyun looked at the quarrling group and looked at each other.

"Remember...wait for me." Tzuyu put her forehead onto Dahyun's forhead."I will until forever.."