ONE

Sweet Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The entire sky was covered with grey clouds and a young lady was seen standing in the middle of the pouring rain alone. She had an umbrella hovering her head, as it was held sternly to assure that she wasn't going to get wet. She had a pretty neon colorful strands on her hair as it was tied into a braid and the girl was clothed with a black knee-length dress and a pair of black ankle boots. Her head was lowered to the ground as she bent down and placed a bouquet of flowers in the middle of two tombstones. Tears brimmed in her eyes as she heaved a sigh and walked towards the entrance door of the cemetery. A black sedan approached and stopped right in front of her as the driver opened the passenger's seat door for her. "Thank you, ahjussi." she spoke softly and got inside the vehicle. 

It was already night time and the city lights were showing through beautifully as the vehicle kept moving. The girl starred outside the window as she bit her bottom lip. "Dahyun-ssi, are you okay?" the driver suddenly asked, his voice was full with concern. "Do you want me to get you something to eat? I haven't seen you eaten anything today.." he continued. "Ah.. ani, it's okay ahjussi. I'm fine." Dahyun smiled a bit. "I just.. I just want to go home." she replied and sighed deeply as her smile faded. The old men frowned as he looked at Dahyun slightly. "Alright then," he replied. 

It was the 5th time Dahyun had been going to the cemetery everyday since her parent's funeral. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter