Ghost Story 1

SM Town Ghost Stories

Title: Haunted Dorm

Major Character: Jonghyun

 

While Shinee were taking a break from their comeback stage, their manager came in and decided to tell them the news. "Hyung, what's the matter?" Minho asked. Their manager looked so worried that he doesn't want them to yell at him. "Soo Man told me that you guys need to move to a new dorm because..." he said but interrupted by Key. "Hyung, we can clean up the mess that we made from yesterday." Their manager shook his head as he is still trying not to make them angry at him. "Your dorm has been terminated by the goverment and they asked you to move to another dorm in a new buliding." he said he cover himself thinking that Shinee will beat him up. "WHAT?!?!?" the members yelled as they went downstairs to take a look at the notice paper.

 

Notice:

All SM Artist, please move your items and your clothes into the new buliding. We will terminate your dorms until we give further notice.

From, Ming Jin

P.S. Ignore the message about my conversation with my collegue 

Hey dude, can I borrow your money? 

Shut up Jung Woon! >:(

 

The next day, Shinee got a new dorm in a new building but they noticed that their new dorm is way nicer like a condominum to them. "This dorm is amazing!" Onew said as he is running around like a kid while the others unpacked their suitcase until the other three needs to go to the toilet. Jonghyun decided to take out his picture of his family as he still miss them since he is far away from them. "I wish I could visit you guys." he said as tears are flowing down through his cheeks as he wiped them quickly when he suddenly wanted to take a bath.

Inside the bathroom, Jonghyun discard his current clothes and went into the bathtub that was filled of warm water at the right temperature. He close his eyes for a while when the lights were flickering on and off. "Taemin? You better don't play with the lights!" Jonghyun said as he was about to go back to close his eyes only to saw that a ghost is right behind him. "Ah!!!" he screamed only to open his eyes. "Oh, it's just a dream... I hope." he said to himself as he took the towel and use a bathrobe.

Back in the dorm, the other members were celebrating for getting a cool and new dorm which is for them that the new dorm is better than their old dorm while Jonghyun remains silent. Taemin notice something wrong with his hyung. Ever since he is done with the bath, he just keep quiet for no apparent reason. "Hyung, are you okay?" the younger male asked. Jonghyun looked up to Taemin that he didn't know that the ghost appear in front of him. "Ah!!!" he screamed as the other memebers stopped their celebration to look at Jonghyun. "Jonghyun! Why the heck did you scream for?" Onew asked. "Th-there... is a-a-a... g-g-ghost right in f-front... of m-me!" the latter answered as he curled himself. "Dude, there is no such thing as ghost. Everything is just made-up." Key said as Jonghyun pushed him aside and take his jacket while walking away from them. "Do you think he will be okay?" Minho asked Onew. "I don't know but let's just hope he is tricking us." the leader said as the members went back to celebrate.

Outside the buliding, Jonghyun decided to go to the park to calm himself down before anything could have happen to him. "Why am I the only who noticed the ghost? Is the new dorm haunted? Why can't the other members see it like I do? Why only me?" he thought to himself until someone tapped him on the shoudler. "Kangta hyung..." he said as that person revealed to be Kangta. "Jonghyun, I need to talk to you about your new dorm." the older male said as Jonghyun gives him a confused expression.

"The ghost that you saw just now had died from 19th century. She was searching for her long lost love meaning her boyfriend since her family were poor while her boyfriend is from the rich family." Kangta explained to the younger male about the ghost that Jonghyun has saw. "But if so, why she is haunting me instead? Why the new dorm?" the younger male asked. Kangta just sighed as he told Jonghyun the main story. "You see dongseang, the dorm you and your members are staying is haunted. They build that in 19th century that only the rich people would allowed to be enter. However, there is a murder in that dorm you are staying right now. Remember her boyfriend is from the rich family? They were killed in that dorm by someone else. The girl was crying all day long that her boyfriend died as she went to that specific dorm but she kills herself so that she can get revenge to anyone hurting her boyfriend." Kangta explained the whole story. Jonghyun realized that he and his friends might get killed by the ghost who is actually a girl from the 19th century. "I gotta go. Thanks hyung for telling me that story." he said as he ran back to find his friends.

Jonghyun went back to the dorm only to find out that the members were sleeping. Looking at the clock that say 1 am, he decided to go to sleep too before their next comeback stage performance. As his eyes were closed, the ghost appear again and try to strangle Jonghyun. "Ah!!! Let go of me you freak!" he said while still being strangled when Minho woke up to get something from downstairs noticing a ghost doing something to his hyung. "HYUNG!" the younger male shouted making Jonghyun heard from Minho that the younger male finally believed him. The other three woke up and also noticing about the ghost and Jonghyun. "Guys, call manager hyung immediately!" Jonghyun said as he is still strangled by the ghost.

A few mintues, their manager arrived as he brought something that can make the ghost disapper. The manager seems to chanting to get the ghost to stop strangling Jonghyun. The ghost was about to attack the manager when the ghost who is a boy came in. "Honey, don't disturb this young boy. I killed myself because of my family!" he said as everyone were shocked including the ghost. "But the rumors said that you were mudered by someone." said the ghost. "I did that so I can be with you but when you come to this dorm, you kill yourself just to avenge my death but in reality, I just want to be with you forever." he said to his girlfriend who is sobbing. "I understand you did this for me. Young man, I'm sorry I've hurt you. I thought that you look like my boyfriend." the ghost said as Jonghyun nodded. The two ghost have disappered into thin air whiel Jonghyun smiled as he is no longer beign haunted along with the new dorm.

A few days later, Shinee went back to their original dorm that other members were complaining about it while Taemin just laugh about it until he notice that Jonghyun is not with them. "Has anyone seen Jonghyun hyung?" the maknae asked his friends. "No." Key said. "Not for now." Minho adds something else. "Maybe he went outside." Onew thought at first. "Who say about my name? Sorry to scare you Taemin but I went out to buy some food so that we can eat and stop the complaint about moving back to our own dorm. Take some snacks!" Jonghyun scolded them lightly as Shinee were making jokes or doing a stupid dance.

 

The End...

 

But not finish yet, Yunho's story is next after this story. See ya in Yunho's story!