chapter 1

no hometown

Just another ordinary day, sunny morning and rainy night. But something was wrong, she felt it. Her coffee was colder and oddly she liked it. He was late. Her phone rang and it was Sehun, something was wrong with his voice.

 

''Do you remember when I said I had to do something important?'' He said, with a shaking voice.

''Yes I do-''

''I-''

 

----------

 

 

''Did you hear about the new freak? We have a human gun now.'' A strange man said, laughing like he was talking about anything but a human.

''I'm not sure about the freak part, but he's sure a fine human gun.'' The other man said, looking at the poor young boy lying in the cold bed made of iron, still sleeping.

 

The poor boy, , without memories, woke up. He was said about his name, Oh Sehun and about his age, a 16 years old boy. The man in white said he was there to kill, he was made to kill, like a human gun and that he had less feelings than a gun. Sehun was confused, but he accepted everything that was said to him, without questioning.

5 years later Sehun was the best killer in the city, in the country. He killed without leaving traces, without asking or questioning. People may think it was just a job for him, but it was his life, the only one he knew about. He lived in a small apartment, almost empty. It was cold and dark, people would doubt that a human lived there.

 

''Mister Chou'' was the name of his boss_owner_creator. Mister Chou was his God, the only person he had contact with. People around him that knew his identity didn't dare to talk to him, they were afraid and disgusted. He was called a ''freak'', ''monster'', ''killer'', ''human gun'', ''soulless freak'' since he could remember.

 

''Here's his name and his address, if you see his kids don't be moved, kill him. Oh, wait. I forgot you don't have a soul.'' A man with a funny face and fat cheeks said to him, making his daily fun of Sehun. He was one of Mister Chou's man.

 

Sehun did what he was asked to, as always, without hesitation. He killed the old man, without letting the kids or the wife see or hear, not because he cared, but he liked to do his work alone, without an audience.

 

Mister Chou's place was big and had a lot of people working for him, you may think it was just killers and bad people, but even some people inside didn't know about his identity. It was a scientific laboratory, a big one, with secret doors and rooms. Mister Chou once was a famous scientist and his best creation was Oh Sehun, his first and only one human creation, or modification, since Sehun was a human, a normal boy, before he got there.

 

 

''You have blood on your shirt.'' A girl said. She was in the laboratory, she had a project to do and this place was famous for having important experiments and creations.

''So?'' He looked at her and surprisingly she was looking at him. He can't remember when someone looked him in the eyes. Oh, he does remember. When he killed, people would look at him and beg for their lives.

''If someone see you they will think you killed someone, you better clean or change it.'' Was she making fun of him? Why was she so serious? He can't even understand why she's talking to him.

''Was I too rude? Sorry. Do you know where's the bathroom?'' She said to break the silence, and well, she really needed to go to the bathroom and she was lost. She was looking for it but a guy dirty with blood was in front of her, impossible to ignore.

''If you walk about more 15 meters you will see a door, the bathroom.'' Short reply. First time talking to someone without being ordered to kill or do some dirty work.

''Thank you. My name's-'' He walked away. She was shocked. How rude. But she was in such a hurry to go to the bathroom that the 15 meters to get there seemed like forever and his rudeness could wait.

 

 

Sehun was hungry and he was used to eat the rest of the food that people used to leave behind. He always sat alone, when nobody was around. He didn't know why but he hated to eat with other people, they always look at him like he's going to eat them, they run from him. Then he remembered the girl that talked to him earlier. Why she didn't run away? Why she was saying 'thank you' to him? Those words were new to him, he had listened them before, but to other people, never to him. He easily forgot about her and finished the food, but he was still hungry, but not hungry for food.

 

She was a freak when it involved the discovery of something unusual. She had a sense to it, she always wanted to be part of something like that and always wanted to prove to herself that she was right about ''supernatural'' things, things that people don't usually would believe and a picture with some notes stuck on a wall of a room that she discovered by chance, caught her attention. She knew that face. ''That little that let me talking alone. Oh, his name is Oh Sehun. 1994? M.H?'' It was all, plus it had some codes she couldn't understand. She exited the room thinking about that guy. ''Is he important? 1994? He's 21 years old. So I am. M.H? I should have taken some pictures of those codes.''

 

 

''Oh Sehun?'' She found him. Eating an apple, sitting alone in a large table.

 

He was confused. Why was she there again and why was she calling him by his name. Who was she? She knew him?

 

''Kill who?'' He asked. She laughed. ''He's a funny and strange guy.'' She thought.

''Kill who? I said.'' He repeated himself. He was calm, still eating the apple.

''You're kidding, right? I'm the worst at understanding jokes, I'm sorry.'' She sat on the table, in front of him.

''You're here to give me orders, right? Just give me the address and the name.'' He opened his hand, waiting for a paper with the information of his next victim.

''I- Are you serious? Kill who?'' She asked, starting to believe that the guy in front of her was being serious. She didn't needed much to believe in such things, but somehow he had those innocent eyes and sweet voice that confused her.

 

For the first time, he could realize that she didn't know about his identity and he didn't know if it was alright to say the truth or if it was better to lie to her. But for what? He was a killer and she meant nothing to him.

 

''I kill people.'' He said. With that sweet voice and innocent eyes. She wanted to believe it, because somehow it seemed like the truth, but it was hard to believe. Why would he tell her that he's a killer if he really is one? Why would a guy with such a handsome face and so young be a killer?

''Should I be afraid and run away?'' She asked.

''People usually do it.'' Sehun said, finishing his apple.